Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing (Final Stage) Dave Rodgers feat. Futura - Magic Sunday

Important Rules
• Please do NOT post any torrents and/or links to pirated copies of games here. Violator will be issued a verbal warning or an actual warning.
• Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
• Any kind of discussions related to ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are prohibited in this section of the forums.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,405  ·  Replies: 2 
> Driftcity, Arcade style 2d racing mmo
tj3651
  Posted: Jun 3 2015, 07:35 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 44,344

YOUTUBE ( youtube.com/watch?v=CXCcaoGtfbQ )

this game has lost alot of players since they changed publishers, currently i wanna invite initialD fans to play this game.the game has a nice variety of cars and even though the new ones are more accessable with microtransactions its pretty easy to get them with the ingame money

i.imgur.com/sSVX5IU.png

in the above picture you can see "alterations" of the gt86 and the ft86 and the game currently has alot of japanese domestic cars.

240sx
240z
r34 skyline
r35 skyline
rx7
silvia
ae86
nsx
mx5(new one)
sil80(event car and is currently very rare)
s2000
a bunch of super cars and alot more.

if you decide to play, theres a mountain/touge area named cras mountain which is in the 3rd city which you play in.it may take a while to get there but its totally worth it, i'm currently hosting a project D like tournament(currently only 2 people signed up) once you get into the game you can sign up here DC-Tournament

you can add me ingame if you need any help "kai-kun"

the cars in the game arn't called the names that they are but instead different names.

the rx7 is called rotery, the ae86 is called panda(the gt86 is called panda-2) the 240sx is called drifter so on and so forth.there is body kits,rims,paint,tint and you can even import your own images onto the car as seen in the picture.

This post has been edited by tj3651 on Jun 3 2015, 08:07 PM
OkamiWind
Posted: Jun 3 2015, 08:40 AM

Ravioli Ravioli
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 40,468

Ah I remember this game...it was fun back when the previous publisher, Ijji, had the helm. But there was a good reason for a lot of people leaving this game...the fact that cars were longer classed and you had to level them up. In the past there were cars that had increasing levels (from V1 to I think V9) and they were locked at those levels. Now they all are V1 and you have to use items to level them up. Sure you can use coupons to get leveled cars but...they are sometimes really hard and grindy to get.

Sheesh...man I miss Ijji, they were a decent MMO publisher.
tj3651
  Posted: Jun 3 2015, 08:07 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 44,344

yea, me too. i got back into it recently and it has like an average of 200 players compared to when there were almost 1000 in 2012