Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing (Wangan Midnight OST) Painful moment -type A-

Rules and Policies
Please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

AS Section Announcement : This subforum has been renamed to Community and General Chat from the previous name Tournaments / Teams / Locations due to the recent changes in AS section. This section will serve as a general chat forum for the Initial D Arcade Stage community from now on. By general chat, we mean topics that are not related to the game itself such as the latest tournaments, places to hang out, discussion about a certain gamer.. etc. Make yourself comfortable posting here. One last thing, NO flaming and NO spamming.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

132 Pages  « 130 131 132  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 110,891  ·  Replies: 3,287 
> ..TEAM DRIFT SPEED..., the newest team on the block
Kylie_FD3S
Posted: Sep 5 2008, 09:55 PM

What goes around comes around...

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 7,601

Some of the guys here from NorCal (probably originally from elsewhere) want to meet up in San Francisco for an IDW NorCal meet. I won't be able to make it cuz I will be busy. Just thought I'd throw that in there. happy.gif What about SoCal?? I still have yet to meet my team! grin2.gif
Kylie_FD3S
Posted: Oct 6 2008, 10:09 PM

I'm not double posting...that last post was a month ago. laugh.gif Anyways, TEAM TDS, where u guys at???
DALAZ_68
Posted: Nov 5 2008, 04:57 PM

][0 I M ][o -O- Meter

Member No.: 8,512

im right here...i actually played for the first time in months, damn do i suck even more thna b4 laugh2.gif
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
matt
Posted: Nov 14 2008, 08:23 PM

Team Drift Speed/ Trueno Force

Member No.: 11,652

i'm right here haha
hows everyone doing??
lol I haven't played, or seen a machine in ages, lol
last I remember I hit a 58'886 akina thats about it haha
Kylie_FD3S
Posted: Dec 15 2008, 11:09 AM

I haven't played ID in a long @$$ time...pardon my language. I just don't have the time anymore... maybe during my winter break... let's see how rusty I really am.
ThatGuyCryos
Posted: Dec 15 2008, 11:21 AM

IDW Jr. Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 28,359

Kylie_FD3S I was thinking if you would like to battle as in TA i'm in new york just hit me up with a pm if you get the chance iro akina... Thanks

This post has been edited by ThatGuyCryos on Dec 15 2008, 11:22 AM
matt
Posted: Dec 16 2008, 02:52 PM

QUOTE (Kylie_FD3S @ Yesterday at 11:09 AM)
I haven't played ID in a long @$$ time...pardon my language. I just don't have the time anymore... maybe during my winter break... let's see how rusty I really am.

OoOOo is ateh coming back??? haha I kind of want to play too, but I probably won't have time at all, even in winter break, ehh well see. haha I bet i'm even rustier then you haha, its been SO long
Kylie_FD3S
Posted: Dec 19 2008, 10:18 AM

QUOTE (ThatGuyCryos @ Dec 15 2008, 11:21 AM)
Kylie_FD3S I was thinking if you would like to battle as in TA i'm in new york just hit me up with a pm if you get the chance iro akina... Thanks

New York eh? Well, since we live thousands of miles away from each other, I don't think we'll be doing any battling [with each other] any time soon. As for a TA challenge...I suck at Akina...the last time I did a TA on Akina, I ended up with a time of I believe 3'09" or 3'08"??? blink.gif And that was with my Type-R...but lost it at an arcade. crying2.gif As for Iro...I never really TA on Iro. I think my time was 3-something and I never really continued to get any better than the time I had. I used to always TA on Tsuchisaka...time was 2'46"...but lost the car I had that time with. crying2.gif So as u can see, I kinda lost all hope in Initial D cuz I keep losing my cards. But we'll see k? smile.gif

Matt...how are u sweetie? I'm probably not gonna have time to go out and play some ID. I MIGHT though during Christmas day since MGL is open then. laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Kylie_FD3S on Dec 19 2008, 10:19 AM
matt
Posted: Dec 26 2008, 09:45 AM

i'm doing pretty good actually! just enjoying the break, and having fun, while it lasts haha, how are you doing? Sti;; haven't had ANYTIME to play ID, I might though, soon, hopefully
xjapanx
Posted: May 17 2009, 03:19 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 32,949

No kidding, if you haven't played in a long time I get really rusty and pretty much get schooled by little kids.
Kylie_FD3S
Posted: Jul 1 2009, 12:57 PM

Oh wow I haven't been active in these parts of the forum in so long!! Hello guys! To my team TDS...I am planning a trip to SoCal again...can someone take me around?? happy.gif I need friends to drive me around and keep me company while I'm in SoCal. The last time I went, I was pretty much alone and the only ones I hung out with were Dalaz, Chris, and Geof. I was able to meet with some Kengai people...whoa! Old school team! haha...
matt
Posted: Jul 2 2009, 06:58 AM

QUOTE (Kylie_FD3S @ Yesterday, 12:57 PM)
Oh wow I haven't been active in these parts of the forum in so long!! Hello guys! To my team TDS...I am planning a trip to SoCal again...can someone take me around?? happy.gif I need friends to drive me around and keep me company while I'm in SoCal. The last time I went, I was pretty much alone and the only ones I hung out with were Dalaz, Chris, and Geof. I was able to meet with some Kengai people...whoa! Old school team! haha...

Ateh!!=]
when are you coming down??? haha I can drive you around
just tell me the days you'll be here, and i'll make time for it!
O yeah off topic question for the forums but are you going to the San Jose gathering???
I might, if my school gets out early!
Kylie_FD3S
Posted: Jul 15 2009, 12:29 PM

QUOTE (matt @ Jul 2 2009, 06:58 AM)
Ateh!!=]
when are you coming down??? haha I can drive you around
just tell me the days you'll be here, and i'll make time for it!
O yeah off topic question for the forums but are you going to the San Jose gathering???
I might, if my school gets out early!

Oh yeah for rizzle! hehe...I'm actually performing in choir on that day. Hopefully u'll get to go. That would be awesome. But yeah, I'm not sure when I'm coming down to SoCal yet. It's still in the planning process. But yeah, be my tour guide!!=)

132 Pages  « 130 131 132