Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing Himika Akaneya - Stereo Sunset (Prod. AmPm)

Views: 2,171  ·  Replies: 8 
> New guy from Indiana
Alchem1st
  Posted: Nov 6 2012, 04:04 AM

IDW Senior Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,218

Hey guys what's up? Long time lurker but since IDS5 is out now I figured I'd join to keep me updated on releases. I live near Indianapolis if there's other members around and run a small car club (well the fb page anyways) of around 60 members. I'm a huge automotive enthusiast and that mostly started after I saw Initial D for the first time during my college days. (Seen every episode multiple times including the movies and also a big Wangan Midnight fan) Since then I've been working on converting a 2000 Mirage coupe to full on Evo IV spec and also own a 2012 WRX hatch which is my daily. Looking forward to new episodes after all these years and maybe meeting some fans nearby if there are any haha. Thanks guys and glad you keep this forum running! It's a nice resource!

(Also, I was gonna throw some pics of the cars up but I guess I can't until I have three posts LOL. You'll just have to go by the sig until then hahaha)

This post has been edited by Alchem1st on Nov 6 2012, 04:04 AM
Orisue
Posted: Nov 6 2012, 04:07 AM

The Lurker Kitty

Member No.: 37,618

welcome man great to see someone working on a mirage conversion. I hope yoou enjoy your stay
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Alchem1st
  Posted: Nov 6 2012, 04:17 AM

IDW Senior Member

Thanks! I've used this forum to find out info on OSTs from the episodes and random stuff for a long time. About time I finally joined I guess LOL.
V0|t
Posted: Nov 6 2012, 05:21 AM

Akagi's White Comet

Member No.: 877

Welcome to the forums! Epic to see another Mirage-Evo project.
sometrueno
Posted: Nov 6 2012, 05:33 AM

◆フェアレディZ POWER◆

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 11,599

Welcome to the forum! Make a thread for your Mirage project.

And make sure it has a million pics.
Alchem1st
  Posted: Nov 6 2012, 05:55 AM

IDW Senior Member

Sure thing! I should be able to post links after this post so I'll post a link to my build thread on Evom right after somebody makes another post here and I can post again.
Actually sometrueno you reminded me how outdated the first page of my thread there is so I updated it at your request. laugh2.gif

This post has been edited by Alchem1st on Nov 6 2012, 05:56 AM
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: Nov 6 2012, 06:19 AM

Patient Zero

Member No.: 37,947

Here here! Its always good to have another long time lurker finally join our ranks. Welcome aboard! I'm looking forward to pictures of your cars and what you have planned for them. Hope to see you around! smile.gif

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Alchem1st
  Posted: Nov 6 2012, 01:35 PM

IDW Senior Member

Thanks! Here's a link to the thread on evolutionm so you can see the conversion in more detail.
Also, since it's relevant to this forum; don't miss the big sticker on the upper left of the back window. laugh2.gif

http://forums.evolutionm.net/evo-show-shin...on-project.html

This post has been edited by Alchem1st on Nov 6 2012, 01:36 PM
Meteor
Posted: Nov 8 2012, 03:54 PM

Were you expecting something else?

Member No.: 20,929

Welcome; and do stick around. And yeah, a thread for your build-project should be another nice addition to the auto-section smile.gif