Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing (MF Ghost OST) Mega NRG Man - Red Light And Sex

Important Rules
• Please do NOT post any torrents and/or links to pirated copies of games here. Violator will be issued a verbal warning or an actual warning.
• Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
• Any kind of discussions related to ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are prohibited in this section of the forums.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 1,902  ·  Replies: 2 
> UnderTale
The Sixth Element
  Posted: Sep 29 2015, 06:44 PM

matter intangible

Group: Members
Member No.: 44,779

Hey Guys! happy.gif

I've seen this game on Steam and watched the game on Twitch and its AMAZING! Its an Indie game with a lot of details in dialogue and even with a story thats even better than the ones done by AAA developers. Anyone else played the game?
Seri
Posted: Sep 29 2015, 07:07 PM

Quirks and Features of IDW
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 40,610

Not-Earthbound i's all I've been hearing about from friends.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
The Sixth Element
  Posted: Sep 29 2015, 08:25 PM

matter intangible

Group: Members
Member No.: 44,779

QUOTE (Miura Seri @ 1 hour, 18 minutes ago)
Not-Earthbound i's all I've been hearing about from friends.

Its a great game that has parts that are inspired by Earthbound. Its not Earthbound but (I know it sounds absurd) its as good as Earthbound or Mother 3.