Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing (MF Ghost OST) Dejo - Wilder Faster Louder

Important Rules
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 6 AA and 7 AAX here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. For anything about ver.4, please post them in the version 4 section. For anything about ver.5, please post them in the version 5 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

55 Pages  « 3 4 5 6 7 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 215,538  ·  Replies: 1,355 
> IDAS7AAX Post Your Day!, Lets Share!
yuufaIS_allOUT
Posted: Dec 20 2012, 10:51 PM

IDW Regular Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,135

Tried for 4 online battles and lost all of them facepalm.gif , and I'm still worried about my ranking might be dropped back to Challenge+ because I'm hardly to win even a single match when I'm in Open and above.

Still really need to do more practices crying2.gif

This post has been edited by yuufaIS_allOUT on Dec 20 2012, 10:53 PM
TaleOfVale
Posted: Dec 20 2012, 11:47 PM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 39,410

I'm always wondering, since SG and MY have the same time, why can't we detect any players from MY?
Or prolly I'm too unlucky to meet anyone except HKG and JP ._.
justxsongs
  Posted: Dec 21 2012, 12:05 AM

FUCK

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 32,783

I met before MYS online. Errr depends, all by luck?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
TaleOfVale
Posted: Dec 21 2012, 12:49 AM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (justxsongs @ 44 minutes, 2 seconds ago)
I met before MYS online. Errr depends, all by luck?

Oh yes I'm unlucky then LOL
pandaman
Posted: Dec 21 2012, 01:48 AM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 39,798

Dragon and I (panda!) hit the B1 offline cap today at the moreno valley round 1, sadface. No auras for us.

most of the maps don't even have time attack attempts yet, trolol. Focusing more on battles since there seems to be some kind of weekly tournament thing starting soon. shrug.

tomorrow I'm bringing another bud to get into it; he's never even played one but now is as good a time as any to start.
TaleOfVale
Posted: Dec 21 2012, 01:57 AM

IDW Special Member

That's really fast... Wish I have a ID buddy sad.gif
All the best tomorrow!!! ^^
-=SHINN=-
Posted: Dec 21 2012, 08:52 AM

MYS Retired Perfectionist Racer

Member No.: 37,532

QUOTE (achc @ Yesterday, 7:33 PM)
Is burst aura the one which appears bigger than the normal ones? blink.gif

Yes, burst aura is the one which appears to be much brighter and stronger than the normal aura and tornado aura, the aura can even be seen from inside the car.
Silfa
Posted: Dec 21 2012, 06:44 PM

Time Attack Session!

Member No.: 25,308

Let's see, I finally got to try out the game today. I met Pandaman today at MV Round 1.

I got to Another in LOTS, did a few T.A sessions, and my friend and I destroyed the Tag Battle first wave of 16 drivers teams. Then we unlocked a new set of teams, which killed us on the first attempt. But none the less, I haven't see this posted but once you beat all 16 teams in Tag Mode. You unlock Gamble Rumble (7th Version) as a new song to the line up. Also the Cross the X song from MOVE is also unlocked after finishing the first Story portion. I like the Coupe version of the 86, I am still 7 parts away from FT. But not bad for a 6 hour block of playing, also got to B2.

Ykb
Posted: Dec 21 2012, 10:36 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 39,812

How much does it cost to transfer a card from d6 to d7 in mid valley?

yuufaIS_allOUT
Posted: Dec 21 2012, 11:24 PM

IDW Regular Member

QUOTE (Ykb @ 47 minutes, 54 seconds ago)
How much does it cost to transfer a card from d6 to d7 in mid valley?

RM 18 (just for the card), applied to both D6 to D7 transfer and also create a fresh new card. Another RM 3 to start.
Ykb
Posted: Dec 22 2012, 12:21 AM

Shmuck

Start from spec 3 after transfer?

yuufaIS_allOUT
Posted: Dec 22 2012, 01:48 AM

IDW Regular Member

QUOTE (Ykb @ 1 hour, 27 minutes ago)
Start from spec 3 after transfer?

Depends, if your car(s) was at least Spec-3 and above, you'll start from Spec-3. Or else, you'll start from stock (NORMAL).
Ykb
Posted: Dec 22 2012, 02:14 AM

Shmuck

Okay , thx a lot, u guys play at mid valley?

Phoenix_Cypher_K1
Posted: Dec 22 2012, 07:40 AM

My Double Aces + Rising Stars

Member No.: 5,284

QUOTE (TaleOfVale @ Yesterday, 3:47 PM)
I'm always wondering, since SG and MY have the same time, why can't we detect any players from MY?
Or prolly I'm too unlucky to meet anyone except HKG and JP ._.

There's only one arcade with active D7 players in the whole of Malaysia at the moment, so finding one opponent from here will be very luck based lol.
TaleOfVale
Posted: Dec 22 2012, 08:24 AM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (Phoenix_Cypher_K1 @ 44 minutes, 22 seconds ago)
There's only one arcade with active D7 players in the whole of Malaysia at the moment, so finding one opponent from here will be very luck based lol.

Oh okay.... I''m trying to find a good online arcade at SG, either machines crappy or offline ._.
brian_infinispirit
Posted: Dec 22 2012, 04:34 PM

The Dozuki Master

Member No.: 20,372

Played at Glorietta yesterday. Main card now ranked A3; Impreza is now only a bloody step away from Full-SPEC.

Managed to clear the first cycle of Fastest in Kanto Project tag mode with one of the Glorietta regulars. There were times though we both felt we'd lose, like at Irohazaka (We only had like a 2 point lead going into Section 7.) and in the final match at Tsubaki (6-0 after Section 1 in favor of Keisuke and Takumi.).

Looking back, I think it was a good idea for him to do all downhill and me to do all hillclimb matches.

I did a couple of Usui TA runs before calling it a day. I was a little disappointed since I couldn't break that sub-2'50 barrier.
DamienWolf
Posted: Dec 22 2012, 05:55 PM

Not Without Incident

Member No.: 22,878

QUOTE (brian_infinispirit @ 1 hour, 21 minutes ago)
Played at Glorietta yesterday. Main card now ranked A3; Impreza is now only a bloody step away from Full-SPEC.

Managed to clear the first cycle of Fastest in Kanto Project tag mode with one of the Glorietta regulars. There were times though we both felt we'd lose, like at Irohazaka (We only had like a 2 point lead going into Section 7.) and in the final match at Tsubaki (6-0 after Section 1 in favor of Keisuke and Takumi.).

Looking back, I think it was a good idea for him to do all downhill and me to do all hillclimb matches.

I did a couple of Usui TA runs before calling it a day. I was a little disappointed since I couldn't break that sub-2'50 barrier.

No online, Brian?
brian_infinispirit
Posted: Dec 22 2012, 06:07 PM

The Dozuki Master

Unfortunately, we don't have online. So the most we could rank up to is A3.

A2 all the way up to SSS needs online 1-on-1 and tag battles.

This post has been edited by brian_infinispirit on Dec 23 2012, 09:47 PM
Silfa
Posted: Dec 23 2012, 06:05 PM

Time Attack Session!

QUOTE (brian_infinispirit @ Yesterday, 6:07 PM)
Unfortunately, we don't have online. So the most we could rank up to is S3.

S2 all the way up to SSS needs online 1-on-1 and tag battles.

How do you guys rank up to S3 with no online? In the US, all of the players are capped to B1 sad.gif
brian_infinispirit
Posted: Dec 23 2012, 09:58 PM

The Dozuki Master

My mistake. That should have been A3, not S3.

Apparently, my tag partner last Saturday has been stuck at A3 for some time now.
Saxifrage
Posted: Dec 24 2012, 02:04 AM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 36,872

Went to MidValley yesterday and saw that all 4 machines were booked.
They played for over 1(maybe 2) hour(s). I don't mind watching ppl play and learn something but doing that for an hour drives ppl crazy.

Transfered my lvl 14 EXP D6 card and teamed up with another guy and played quite a lot of tag battles. I hogged the machine for maybe 2 hours,but hey, I came all the way from Malacca,the locals can go there anytime.
I got up to C3 and changed the avatar a bit.

The physics was actually better than what I expected,got used to it quite easily. I don't understand why some of the SG players find it a pain in the neck.

The difference between a FT car and a SPEC 3 one is big,my first impression of my Spec 3 hatchback Trueno was that it loses speed like a shit(or b!tch).Had to rely on boost to actually catch up to opponents in tag battles.

This version feels more fun,SEGA did managed to make it a game "everyone can play". The concept is the same as D3,go as fast as you can.
Phoenix_Cypher_K1
Posted: Dec 24 2012, 10:02 AM

QUOTE (brian_infinispirit @ Yesterday, 1:58 PM)
My mistake. That should have been A3, not S3.

Apparently, my tag partner last Saturday has been stuck at A3 for some time now.

Something I found about transferred cards is that they start off "higher" in the "matching group" (check the rectangle box on the side of the bar...it states that)...I think they start off at "Challenge+/Challenge". Fresh cards bought directly from the machine start off at "New Face/New Face"

As Matching Group directly correlates to what extent you can level up (via the yellow bar on the side), transferred cards can end up higher on the cap, thats why in offline locations, different people are stuck on different levels.

Anyway, today I FT'd my FC and finished off the 6th Legend chapter on my FD card. It's getting ridiculous by the way. Just clearing the Legend bar alone takes about 20 games (assuming no awakened opponents) - this is not even counting those rematches on Original/Another/Rebirth arcs you have to do as well as the battle against Bunta itself.

This post has been edited by Phoenix_Cypher_K1 on Dec 24 2012, 10:06 AM
DigiBunny
Posted: Dec 25 2012, 12:10 AM

Reading is magic!

Member No.: 30,700

A little more grinding through Rebirth arc. Finished it, and managed to tune up to Spec 4 by 2 steps. GODS the points here are restrictive. A more efficient way of getting them would be great.

Given how I'm not FT yet, I am understandably struggling whether I should grip down in 3rd gear and let natural speed loss slow me down, or brake and drift through hairpins.

Irohazaka has become something of a problem. It forces me to drop to 2nd, and the acceleration out of a corner is terrible. I barely feel that I'm moving from 60-80kph before I have to shift to 3rd. Neither drifting nor gripping seems to help; the latter being neigh impossible with the AI on my ass pushing me around.
Phoenix_Cypher_K1
Posted: Dec 25 2012, 06:38 AM

QUOTE (DigiBunny @ 6 hours, 27 minutes ago)
A little more grinding through Rebirth arc. Finished it, and managed to tune up to Spec 4 by 2 steps. GODS the points here are restrictive. A more efficient way of getting them would be great.

Given how I'm not FT yet, I am understandably struggling whether I should grip down in 3rd gear and let natural speed loss slow me down, or brake and drift through hairpins.

Irohazaka has become something of a problem. It forces me to drop to 2nd, and the acceleration out of a corner is terrible. I barely feel that I'm moving from 60-80kph before I have to shift to 3rd. Neither drifting nor gripping seems to help; the latter being neigh impossible with the AI on my ass pushing me around.

You can find a partner and do the story mode tag..that gets you 900+ish points, double of what you would usually get from a normal story mode.

You also unlock a BGM from that (Gamble Rumble [Stage 7 Version]) so you might as well do it....
Silfa
Posted: Dec 25 2012, 09:55 AM

Time Attack Session!

Me and my partner we're getting 1270 each time we won, until we lost then it would revert to 900 until we won back to back again.

EDIT: So went to MV today, met up with Pandaman again. Got to Legend Arc 1, did some time attack. Set a new record, I forgot the name of the course. I'll have to look it up when I get home. Hit B1 capped, and two parts away from FT sad.gif

This post has been edited by Silfa on Dec 26 2012, 03:36 PM

55 Pages  « 3 4 5 6 7 »