Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing (Battle Stage 2) Go 2 - Power

5 Pages  1 2 3 4 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 13,419  ·  Replies: 104 
> [FANFIC]SOS-Dan versus the Wangan Highway, "Chapter 25: End of the Road" - uploaded!
twitchykun
  Posted: Mar 29 2008, 05:31 AM

F*ck land I'm on a boat Motherf*cker!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 20,454

Chapter 6: Kyon! What's a cherrybomb?

"Haruhi! Kyon!" Sakura waved us over to her little team's gathering.

Sakura Kinomoto is one of our classmates at Tokyo U. Syaoran Li is her boyfriend since Junior High. We've had them in a few of our general ED classes. They're so cute together it almost gives you tooth rot.

"Hey guys, welcome to team Cherrybomb." Syaoran greeted us from under the hood of the Evo X. "Sorry I can't greet you fully, but I'm gonna be here for a while."

"Cherrybomb?" Now that was a strange name for a team, but then again, I'm not one to talk. Raise your hand if you've ever heard of a team called the SOS-dan.

Syaoran was replacing the turbine assembly in Sakura's EVO X. As he was working, Sakura and Haruhi were talking about their homework.

"Haruhi, you always fall asleep in class. Today people could hear you snoring."

"I've been doing that since high school. Besides, it's not like I'm failing the class or anything. If the teacher calls roll, Kyon always answers for me. Right Kyon?"

Wait, do I? Hm.....

"What's with the hesitation? Boyfriend? Hmmmmmm.....?"

Haruhi gave me her energy stare again. Her face is right in front of mine. You can already tell what I'm gonna do.

*Smoooch*

"Meow! You always do that! Stupid cute Kyon."

Haruhi hugged me. Sakura then hugged Syaoran from behind. I'm sure Syaoran was smiling underneath the hood too.

"Syaoran, when are we getting married?"

We heard a thump come from the engine. Maybe he's not smiling anymore.

"Ouch....um...soon?"

"Hoeeeeeee~~, I hope so."

"Sa~ku~ra! I changed out the battery on my camcorder." Tomoyo popped out from the back seat of the EVO X. She's Tomoyo Daidouji, Sakura's BFF and cousin. She also goes to Tokyo U. She's a Photography major.

"Okay dear, I've replaced the turbine. I've also reduced the boost by a couple of PSI. Don't drive so fast, okay?"

"Hoeee~~~..."

"Awwwww, come'ere." Syaoran then kissed Sakura.

"Haruhi, why don't you roll out with us? We're going to run the Wangan again."

"Hm.....sure, why not. I'd like to see how my R35 compares to your EVO X."

Great, I thought that we were headed home. I guess just not yet. That's the thing with being Haruhi's boyfriend, you have to be prepared for anything. ANYTHING.

I guess the Haru-sex is gonna have to wait.

"Kyon! Shhhhh...."
To be continued...

Meteor
Posted: Mar 29 2008, 05:38 AM

Were you expecting something else?

Member No.: 20,929

Another well done chapter. Short, but sweet as always. Not to mention funny.

Translation: MOAR PLZ!
Pikachu_Fragger
Posted: Mar 29 2008, 06:43 AM

Cock Blockula

Group: Members
Member No.: 27,803

I KNEW it! Tomoyo's always watching Sakura!

I wonder if she does drift videos too. fear2.gif
twitchykun
  Posted: Apr 10 2008, 03:17 PM

Chapter 7: Kyon! The Aqualine!

"Hey Haruhi, slight change of plans. We're gonna run the Aqualine tonight."

"Fine by me. I've always wanted to see how fast my GT-R can go."

For those of you who are just tuning in, it would seem that my very dear Haruhi is going to drag me along for another high-speed escapade down the Aqualine. Translation: I think i'm gonna hurl.

The Aqualine is a really long bridge/tunnel road that runs across Tokyo Bay and into Kanagawa. Unless you're fully intending to go the whole way, people usually stop at the Umi-Hotaru rest stop that's in the middle of the place.

"Don't you even think about throwing up in my GT-R, Kyon!"

"Syaoran! You gonna be okay?"

"Heh. Okay? Yea....."

"Sakura-chan, I'm going to tape this for posterity. And so I can master--"

Everyone shot Tomoyo stares. They honestly didn't want her to finish the sentence. If she was gonna say what I thought that she was going to say, it would confirm so much.

"The art of video editing."

Damn, I guessed wrong.

"Kyoooooon! Let's go!"

"Right, don't drive too fast now, Haruhi."

The two of us piled into her GT-R, and Sakura's team piled into her Evo X. The two cars then sped off towards Tokyo Bay, and to the Aqualine.

The scenery slowly started to melt away as the speed increased. Eventually, it was near impossible to make out anything else as we went down the road. My eyes focused on a single point, ahead of us. I lost awareness of everything else but that single point. This must be what they mean by tunnel-vision. I couldn't see anything else.

I then noticed how the GT-R handled the extreme speed. With ease. Haruhi was at the wheel, also focused. Her body didn't seem very tense, yet she was aware of her surroundings. Every movement she made was fast, efficient, and not wasted. This translated to a smooth drive, devoid of any jerkiness, hesitance, or self-doubt. Yea, that's my Haruhi. Self-confident to the point of sheer arrogance. It translated to a smooth ride down.

The Evo X was able to keep up with the GT-R up to a certain point. Considering the fact that it gives up almost 100-150 horses to the GT-R, it's amazing that it was keeping up at all.

At the Umi-Hotaru rest stop, we picked up burgers and chewed the fat for a little longer.

"Sakura, how long have you been racing?"

"Just a couple of years. I was actually thinking about entering the Tokyo R246 circuit race in a couple weeks."

"Wait, in the Aoyama district? They race there?"

"It's a GT-sanctioned race, and they say it's how the racing teams scout for new talent. It's also a good way to test your mettle against fellow racers. Plus, you can't get a ticket or anything."

"Sweet! That sounds like fun!"

Meanwhile, Syaoran and I were talking about our girlfriends.

"Yea, we're whipped."

"Kyon, you got that right. But when you look at them, it makes it all worth it, right?"

"I guess. Just kinda feels right when I'm with Haruhi."

"You thinking about tying the knot?"

"I've thought about on occasion. You too, Syaoran?"

"Yea, her big brother still picks on me though."

"Anyway, I think it's time we headed back. We got class tomorrow morning."

"Oh shit, you're right! Sakura! We gotta bounce!"

We all drove back to Tokyo, making our U-turns at the rest stop. Haruhi and I crashed that evening, but not until we had our "alone time". But what was Haruhi planning to do next? Race some more?

And this whole time, Tomo was in the backseat of the Evo, with her camcorder. Just what the heck was she doing in there?

I guess I'll have to wait and see.

To be continued....

Author's Note: tech specs on Haruhi Suzumiya's GT-R and Sakura Kinomoto's EVO X will be revealed! Stay tuned.
HashiriyaR32
Posted: Apr 10 2008, 03:50 PM

Unlimited Request Works

Member No.: 18,031

Wow, JUST WOW!!

I'll just call for......

MOAR!!!!!!!
Pikachu_Fragger
Posted: Apr 10 2008, 09:47 PM

Cock Blockula

It just seems odd that Tomoyo wouldn't join them for food and just stay in the Evo. Though given this statement:
"Sakura-chan, I'm going to tape this for posterity. And so I can master--"

I wouldn't discount it from the realm of possibility. The fact that Haruhi = God would already include it in that realm.

Otherwise, MOAR w00t2.gif
Meteor
Posted: Apr 10 2008, 11:08 PM

Another epic update.

And this whole time, Tomo was in the backseat of the Evo, with her camcorder. Just what the heck was she doing in there?

A.Recording them as they ate (Tomoyo's probably like that)
B.Reviewing the footage
C.Not -beep-ing. I think Tomoyo's smart enough not to do something that'll leave behind questionable material.

Anyway
MOAR PLZ!

This post has been edited by Meteor on Apr 10 2008, 11:36 PM
twitchykun
  Posted: Apr 12 2008, 10:29 AM

Chapter 8: Kyon! Let's race!

It was Monday morning, and I was half-asleep in the middle of Anthropology. As usual, Haruhi was sitting behind me, asleep. She's already done her homework, finished her essays, and here she is, sleeping. Oh, so annoying, so annoying.

The instructor took notice of Haruhi sleeping in the back of the class, and started calling her name.

"Suzumiya....Suzumiya....."

"Hey, Haruhi, teacher's calling you." I gave her a little nudge.

"KYON! JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO MY BODY DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN TOUCH ME WHENEVER YOU WANT! AT LEAST LET ME GET READY FIRST!"

If there was a word to describe just how embarassed I was, someone give me a heads up. At least now the whole class knows what the deal is between the two of us. Sex-starved girlfriend and hapless boyfriend? Yea, that sounds about right. The whole class just gave us stares for the rest of the period. Thankfully the period was about to end.

"Suzumiya, can you come over to my desk after class is over? Don't worry, I won't touch you, I have to ask Kyon for permission anyway."

Haruhi dragged me over to the teacher's desk. It's almost as if I'm her bodyguard. Well, I guess that's what boyfriends do.

"It seems my daughter invited you to the Tokyo R246 race, Suzumiya-san. Are you interested?"

"Kinomoto-sensei, I was thinking about it, I just don't know if I'm ready for such a race."

Liar. You're all hyped up and ready to go. That's what I like about you.

"Just drive like you normally do. The truth is, I'm curious to see how Sakura's EVO stacks up against your GT-R. This will be a good benchmark test to see how far her tuning skills have gotten."

"In that case, I should go for it. Well, I'd better get going, sensei, I've got those papers to write for next week."

"Right. Kyon, just make sure you ask Suzumiya-san's permission before you do anything. Don't want you to get into trouble now."

I guess that's gonna be the joke of this semester.

"Yes, sensei. I'll be good."

The two of us headed off to the cafeteria to meet up with the other members of the SOS-Dan. When we got to our usual spot, Mikuru, Yuki, and Koizumi were waiting for us.

"Squad members! It's now been finalized! I'm going to be competing in the Tokyo R246 race in 2 weeks. And as usual, you will all be my pit crew and management team! Every famous racer had an equally famous pit crew behind them, and with you all behind me, we are assured of victory!"

"Of course, your excellency. We will be behind you one-hundred percent." Koizumi, if only I could figure out what was behind that cheshire grin of yours.

"Suzumiya-san, I won't have to race, right? I'm giving my DC5 a rest...."

Yuki just looked straight at me. I could already tell what she wanted to say.

"Not this shit again. I'd better not be wearing a damn bunny costume."

Another race? There's no stopping Haruhi when she's all excited about something. Oh well, let's see where this little escapade will take us.

To be continued.

Author's note:

It's time to spill the beans on what Haruhi's GT-R is packing. Remember, this is a work of fiction, so don't take anything too seriously now.

Nissan GT-R - Haruhi spec.
BHP: 500
Engine: VR38DETT
Modifications: Intake, ECU tuning, exhaust (all done by Smokey Nagata @ Top Secret)
Color: Gold - It was lightly tuned by Smokey Nagata, after all.
Little Tidbits: SOS-Dan logo was stuck on the rear quarter panel on the driver's side. The GT-R also sports livery from Top Secret.
Meteor
Posted: Apr 12 2008, 05:13 PM

Another piece of freakin WIN!

MOAR PLZ!

"Hey, Haruhi, teacher's calling you." I gave her a little nudge.

"KYON! JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO MY BODY DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN TOUCH ME WHENEVER YOU WANT! AT LEAST LET ME GET READY FIRST!"

If there was a word to describe just how embarassed I was, someone give me a heads up.

laugh.gif
twitchykun
  Posted: Apr 20 2008, 07:07 PM

Chapter 9: Kyon! Let's practice!

There are three things that I personally would like to do on a Sunday morning.

One: Sex with Haruhi.
Two: More sex with Haruhi.
Three: Eating a cheeseburger.
Four: Sleeping after having sex with Haruhi and eating a cheeseburger.

Okay, so that's four things. Sue me. Anyway, it looks like items one through four are gonna have to be crossed off the agenda today. Pity, I just picked up some frozen cheeseburgers from this place called White Castle and I hear that...

"Kyon! Are you ready yet?!" Haruhi demanded. "The moon'd get tired waiting around for your ass! Get your ass in gear!"

For some reason, Haruhi saying "ass" in that context doesn't sound very erotic. There's only one thing to do in this situation to calm her down.

*Smooch*

Haruhi started blushing. She's cute when she blushes.

"Meow. Kyon! Stop it! We have to get ready! We're going to track practice!"

"Alright, alright, I'm heading in the shower."

She kicked me into the shower and closed the door.

"I'm timing you! 5 minutes!"

So this is what we're doing this Sunday morning, at Zero-Dark-Hundred. We're heading out to Suzuka Circuit track day, where we can fine-tune and shakedown our GT-R. My RAV-4 is carrying her tires and spare parts. Nagata-san is supposed to meet us there with two of his drivers, Yoichi Imamura and Ryuji Miki.

I started scrubbing myself down and tried to awaken myself a bit more. It's still dark outside, and I'm barely awake. After a few minutes, Haruhi decided that she couldn't wait any longer.

She got in the shower and started kissing me.

"I missed you. We have like ten minutes. My Kyon."

So my 5 minute shower became a 20 minute fun-fest. Anyway....

One: Sex with Haruhi.

Afterwards, the two of us drove down to Suzuka-circuit, where the rest of the SOS-dan was waiting for us, along with Smokey Nagata and his Top Secret staff, and 2003 D1GP champ Yoichi Imamura, along with 2004 D1GP champ Ryuji Miki.

"Imamura-san, how is my order coming along?"

"No worries, Kyon. A dozen long-stemmed roses. Silky House genuine roses, I might add. I've got them in my car. You sure are romantic, aren't you?"

"I like to surprise my girlfriend every now and then."

"Well, I can't say that I'm on that same level. The girlies just seem to fawn over me anyway."

"Ryuji, not everyone can be player pimp like you. Plus, us commitment people have to support each other."

"Commitment? What's that? Can you eat that? Whoa, hey Mikuru-chan, looking pretty as always."

"Tee-hee, hi Miki-senpai. How's your S15?" Mikuru, looking like a bombshell again, started talking to Miki-san. Apparently they used to race go-karts back in the day.

"Kyon, it looks like this is going to be another interesting day, don't you think?" Koizumi, your face is too close. Again.

"Yeeeeah. I think so. Then again, would we be expecting anything less?"

"Right. As long as Suzumiya-san is engaged in something, all is right with the world."

Haruhi then started her shakedown in the GT-R. The car kept a methodical line through the corners of Suzuka circuit. Nagata-san had ordered her to take it easy the first few laps in order to let her tires warm up. Nagata-san may look like a typical middle-aged Japanese businessman, but he's got loads of car experience.

"Nagata-san, how is Haruhi doing?"

"It seems that she's fully adjusted to the quirks of her machine. There's no hesitation when she does anything, from braking, accelerating, turning, and shifting the weight. The next step would be adding more power to this GT-R, but that's easier said that done."

"Even for you, Nagata-san?"

"Kyon, you flatter me. But this GT-R has lots of protection measures to prevent people like us tinkering around too much with their technology. It's only a matter of time though."

As soon as I had finished talking with Nagata-san, Yuki walked up to me. She pulled on my jumpsuit and said...

"There is a dimensional disturbance approaching at a fast pace."

At the pit space next to us, a bright yellow Toyota Supra rolled in. It was then that my worst fears were realized.

"Kyon! I didn't know you'd be here!" It was Sakaki, my childhood friend.

Oh dear....I hope those flowers can appease my girlfriend. She's gonna be REALLY JEALOUS when she sees Sakaki.

To Be Continued....
Pikachu_Fragger
Posted: Apr 20 2008, 07:58 PM

Cock Blockula

Oh SHIT. A Sakaki appears!

*insert WMMT3 Challenge sound effect here*

MOAR laugh.gif
Meteor
Posted: Apr 22 2008, 05:46 PM

Another epic update.

MOAR PLZ!
Drew
Posted: Apr 27 2008, 07:13 PM

Bought not Built

Member No.: 12,733

Dammit! another cliffhanger!

To plz fans, insert MOAR chapters into thread.
twitchykun
  Posted: May 4 2008, 04:11 PM

You want MOAR? YOU GOT MOAR!

Chapter 10: Kyon! Get away from Sakaki!

"S-s-s-Sakaki!"

"Kyon! Where have you been?"

Isn't it obvious? I'm trying to avoid the apocalypse by trying to avoid Haruhi's jealousy, and here you are with your bodysuit half-unzipped and wearing a ponytail...

"I've been busy, you know, school, work, the SOS-Dan...."

"Ooooh?"

Sakaki leaned in really close to me, showing off her cleavage. Even if it was showing off , those sweater puppies could mean the end of the world, not just my own. I had to think of soemthing fast.

"Miki-sempai, have you met my friend Sakaki?" I motioned for Ryuji to come over to me, and he sauntered over slowly. Oh come on, I know you can walk faster than that.

"Yo. I'm Ryuji Miki, the...."

Sakaki then jumped on Ryuji Miki, clinging on to him. She then said...

"Miki-sama, can I have your babies?"

Problem solved. Now I'm just gonna go over back to the pit and.....

"KYON! GET THIS PSYCHO OFF ME! She's....oh wait, never mind. I'm good."

I then walked past Koizumi and Imamura, they were having a conversation about flowers and girls. A conversation between those two would be the most random event in the world, kind of like seeing two fat guys on motorcycles on some stretch of road.

"Always so smooth with the ladies. I wonder how he does it?"

"I have no idea, Imamura-san."

"Koizumi-kun, you gotta be smooth with the ladies too right? I can't be anymore, I've got a family to think about. And my florist shop."

"Imamura-san, do you think that you can teach me some flower arrangements? I'm running out of ideas for my apartment."

"Oh sure! Come by the shop later...."

I then made it back to the pit, where Haruhi had just finished her shakedown runs. She hugged me, kissed me, and said...

"I think I'm ready for the race."

Figures. No shortage of confidence is there, Haruhi?

"Of course not. I have to make sure that my Kyon-Kyon doesn't leave me for another girl with bigger sweater puppies than me."

Like that would ever happen.

"I've told you a thousand times, dear, but if it takes a thousand more times to get my point across, then I'd do it again. You're perfect just the way you are."

"Meow. Mine." She hugged me really tight again.

"Ahhhh...young love." Nagata-san approached the two of us.

"Well you two, I think we're ready for the big race next week. Just make sure that you keep Haruhi safe, got it, Kyon?"

"Of course, Nagata-san." I'm not about to cross someone called the "Wangan Bozo".

"Kyon-Kyon will keep me company. He's mine, after all."

With that, the SOS-dan gathered around the car, and Haruhi gave another speech.

"Next week, I will be carrying the hopes and dreams of the SOS-dan into the Tokyo R246 battle! Our names shall forever be carved in the annals of history, as the greatest amateur racing team ever to tear up the streets of Tokyo!"

"Yeah!!"

Again, my girlfriend has no shortage of confidence. Maybe that what drew us all to her in the first place. Who knows. All I know is that this race next week is gonna be big. Hey...what happened to Miki-sempai anyway?

-In a love hotel a couple miles away-

"mmmmm....Ryuji-sama."

"Whoa...I never knew girls could do that. Repeatedly, I might add."

"Hmm...I'm full of surprises. Wanna see?"

"We have the rest of the night, Sakaki...."

"Ryuji-sama...."

To be continued
HashiriyaR32
Posted: May 4 2008, 04:21 PM

Unlimited Request Works

I could burst out into full laughter, but then I would get weird looks from people around me.
Drew
Posted: May 4 2008, 06:24 PM

Bought not Built

QUOTE (twitchykun @ Today at 7:11 PM)
A conversation between those two would be the most random event in the world, kind of like seeing two fat guys on motorcycles on some stretch of road.

epic lulz thar.

nuther great chap, twitchykun!
Meteor
Posted: May 4 2008, 11:54 PM

I could burst out into full laughter, but then I would get weird looks from people around me.

Same here laugh.gif

MOAR PLZ MOAR!
twitchykun
  Posted: May 9 2008, 06:15 PM

Chapter 11: Kyon! Takumi-niichan is here!

Haruhi is cute. When she's not yelling, running around, screaming, yanking me by the hand, or doing anything overly batshit insane, she's cute. I can see why guys were after her. Well, that's too bad. She's mine now.

After her speech, two familiar cars pulled up to our pit space. It was an AE86 Corolla, painted in the eponymous black and white "Fujiwara Tofu Shop" paint scheme, along with an FD3S with a widebody kit. Okay, it's official. I've become a ricer. Thanks, Haruhi.

"I love you too, Kyon."

*Smooch*

"Hope I didn't miss the fun. Whoa, not that kind of fun. Haruhi, you think you can stop the tonsil hockey for a little bit?"

"Takumi-niichan!"

Haruhi hugged Takumi. Takumi Fujiwara, one of the members of Project.D, a special expeditionary team that took most of the records of all the local touge in Japan. Keisuke Takahashi, the other half of Project.D. Both members were now racing for team ARTA in the Super GT league. Oddly enough, Takumi is Haruhi's cousin.

"Fujiwara-san, what are you doing here?"

"Kyon, drop the -san. You're practically family now."

"And Takahashi-san?"

"Well, we got time off, so we thought we'd see our leader during her practice runs. Whoa, hey Yuki."

Yuki nodded in Keisuke's direction. Never one for words.

"Kyon, I'm gonna go catch up with Takumi-niichan. Be right back!" Haruhi and Takumi ran off towards the GT-R.

That left Keisuke and I to discuss the upcoming race.

"Kyon, I'm gonna be blunt. Takumi's sensed something about this race. He can tell that this Tokyo R246 race is going to gather some crazy racers from all over Kanto. And for some reason, they're all female."

"Now why would that be?"

"Maybe there's some fine print in the registration somewhere, or Haruhi is gathering the best female racers in all of Kanto to test herself."

That feeling of dread has came back. Damnit.

"Nii-chan, I ran into your girlfriend at school today. Mogi-sempai, right?"

"Natsuki? Oh...."

"Don't space out on me now, nii-chan!" Haruhi smacked Takumi.

"We kinda broke it off, Haru-chan. We're different people now."

"She's the head of the Auto Club at Todai, nii-chan. She told me that she's gonna be in the race too!"

"In that case, Haru-chan, I'll support you in any way I can. She's always been a determined girl, as long as I can remember. She'll make a worthy opponent, that's for sure."

"How good is she, nii-chan?"

"The last time I saw her, I took her for a real drive down Akina. She didn't flinch. Not once. She's got nerves colder than ice."

-back to Kyon-

Well, I think I've had enough of this. I think it's time for a trip to 559.

"I couldn't agree more, Kyon." Nagata-san gathered the SOS-dan and his crew together for an announcement.

"I think we're ready for the race. Now, everyone, let's go to Orido's bar and get wasted!"

"YAY!!!"

If Nagata-san is paying, then I'm gonna drink up, hard.

"Yea right, you're the designated driver, sweetie."

Damn. Me and my RAV4.

"Kyon, always saving the world in a pinch."

Shut up, Koizumi.

-to be continued-

.M.
Posted: May 9 2008, 07:20 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 29,224

lawl FTMFW! nice funny chapters as usual biggrin.gif
Drew
Posted: May 9 2008, 07:24 PM

Bought not Built

QUOTE (twitchykun @ Today at 9:15 PM)

"I think we're ready for the race.  Now, everyone, let's go to Orido's bar and get wasted!"

roflpocalypse!

once again, some great schtuff, twitchykun! happy.gif

This post has been edited by Turbo_Levin_13 on May 9 2008, 07:24 PM
Meteor
Posted: May 9 2008, 08:08 PM

ROFLPOCALYPSE X 2!!!

NEXT LEVEL!

This post has been edited by Meteor on May 9 2008, 08:19 PM
HashiriyaR32
Posted: May 9 2008, 08:18 PM

Unlimited Request Works

Oh god, YOU JUST MADE MY NIGHT!
Pikachu_Fragger
Posted: May 10 2008, 03:10 AM

Cock Blockula

Oh shi-

An all-female race?

They have to be wearing bunny suits instead of racing suits. They have to.

Also, MOAR grin2.gif
twitchykun
  Posted: May 13 2008, 03:19 PM

Chapter 12: Kyon! I'm drunk! Let's have sex on the kitchen table again!

Ah, the never-ending sounds of inebriation. Full of wonder, excitement, stupidity, and a never ending worship to the porcelain gods. I'd better be on the lookout for Mikuru, she seems like the type of girl that'll wander into the men's room by mistake and try to piss in the urinals. Actually, there was that one time where...

"Kyon! Come'ere!" Haruhi, in a drunken stupor, fell on top of me at the table.

"Haruhi, you're drunk. Sit down here."

"Kyon.....why do you have to be a little b*tch like that? Come on, your horny college girlfriend is throwing herself at you, and here you are not...ugh....."

Oh shit. Haruhi is gonna make an offering to the porcelain gods.

I carried Haruhi to the bathroom, and just in the nick of time too, she started puking out her Sakebombs. This is the usual drill for me, round trips to the bathroom.

"Are you okay, Haruhi?"

"Bleh....f**kin' blowjob @#$%!!" When Haruhi is drunk, she tends to combine english cusswords that make no sense when said in the same sentence. Like drinking milk and orange juice at the same time.

And it looks like Takumi is here too.

"Haru-chan, you okay? We're gonna walk you back into the bar."

"Nii-chan. Kyon. Carry your queen."

The two of us helped Haruhi back into the bar. Koizumi and Keisuke were talking about who-knows-what, Yuki was tucked in the corner, analyzing the data of the GT-R, and Mikuru was trying to fend off the advances of a drunken Nobuteru Taniguchi. The rest of the Top Secret crew were outside, tuning up random cars.

"Um....Tanuguchi-san. I'm pretty sure my DC5 could out-pace your Altezza."

"I doubt that, Mikuru-chan. My turbos are BIG."

"Let's hope that's not all that's big in there...Nobu."

Ewww....car innuendo. I'm definitely outta here.

"SOS-Dan....assemble! Um...Kyon? Sweetie? What was I gonna say again?"

Hell if I know. You were making a porcelain collect call a few minutes ago, and now you want to give a speech. I think it's definitely time for us to bounce outta here.

"Everyone! This meeting is over! Props to Top Secret for being our official tuner and getting us loaded tonight!" Now that was a pretty good speech, if I do say so myself.

"Yeah!"

Everyone sobered up in the parking lot, and I eventually took Haruhi back to our apartment.

Haruhi, still dressed up in her race suit, plopped on top of our bed. I covered her in a blanket. When she's sleeping like this, not yelling, screaming, doing anything crazy, I could swear that she was an angel. An angel wearing an alpinestars race suit, but still, an angel nonetheless. Watcher her sleep, she said something in her most unguarded state that I'm sure I'm never going to forget.

"I love you....Kyon. More than anything in the world."

I teared up, a little bit. I kissed her on the forehead, and went to sleep, soon after. Come hell, high water, aliens, time travelers, espers, racers, ninjas, duel masters, and even childhood friends, she's always gonna be my Haruhi.

The Tokyo R246 battle is next week. I hope she's ready for this.

-to be continued-

Drew
Posted: May 14 2008, 04:59 AM

Bought not Built

QUOTE (twitchykun @ Yesterday at 6:19 PM)
Oh shit. Haruhi is gonna make an offering to the porcelain gods.

Heh.

Once again, twitchykun, you have outdone yourself in the aspects of LOL!

5 Pages  1 2 3 4 »