Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 10 unique listeners, playing Speedman - Speed Lover (Movie Size)

Important Rules
Please use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread will result in a verbal warning.
Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
Post your requests in the pinned threads. If your request does not belong to any existent pinned threads, please start a new topic.
Please use Post Icons when starting new topics, to state the purpose of your topic and to have a better visual classification.

NEW RELEASES: Super Eurobeat 221 (23 January 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Selection (08 February 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Non-Stop Selection (08 March 2013), Initial D Fifth Stage Sound File (08 March 2013), Super Eurobeat 222 (20 March 2013)

Special Link(s): EUROBEAT.go2id (SEB Album Collection Site) (New Site), Revive Music Section (Donation Tracker)

FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

6 Pages  « 3 4 5 6  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 20,487  ·  Replies: 126 
> Super Eurobeat 202, April 2010
beat freak
Posted: Apr 11 2010, 02:51 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Group: Members
Member No.: 28,039

Fad
I think I`ll write a song called HRG Nearly Killed My Bank Account

promise? because i need to see those lyrics.
Oak
Posted: Apr 11 2010, 09:58 PM

Spicy Tofu

Member No.: 1,871

I really liked KyonPalm's review. Lebon, nice podcast too.
beat freak
Posted: Apr 12 2010, 03:32 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

So I hear this cd multiple times and have come to conclusion that its a good cd, but not great. This time Delta and Eurogrooves is better than other labels. Thanks for the uploads.

5/5= Classic Eurobeat
4/5= Great song
3/5= Decent could be better
2/5= Not good
1/5= Terrible will never play again

1. Cool Lover- Irene (SCP)
SCP is nice to start a cd, This song has nice fast and agressive beats. The melody is catchy enough for me to enjoy at any time of the day. It helps that I like SCP too.
4/5

2. Ready Forever- Chris Stanton (Time)
time is hit and miss for me. I like thier fast uptempo music, but I do not like thier romantic songs. Chris manages to release a great dancable song that I can't help but compare to the infectuessnous of Night Of Fire.
5/5

3. Dreamlover- Paul Harris (Delta)
This is a good song. Not a bullseye, but a good song for Delta and Paul Harris. fast & dancable. Maybe I could hear this song at a tech club too?
3/5

4. Hanky Panky- Bubbles (SCP)
This is not so good. For SCP they need more Fastway and Ace. This song is maybe good a childrens Eurobeat or Disney cd.
1/5

5. Go Shinkansen- Cherry & Luke (Delta)
This is the Delta I know & love. Even better than Dreamlover. A song which goes to the speed of speed metal too. very fast , but catchy enough to enjoy. I like to ride that famouse train one day.
5/5

6. My Hot Guitar- Go Go Girls (Gogo's)
These GoGo Girls only have little bit of songs. This one sounds too much sexual innuendo for Eurobeat. Elena Gobbi is geting old. I don't wanna play her guitar anymore.
1/5

7. I Can't Stop Lovin You- Dream Fighters (Dima)
I don't like Dima and his Aishu style songs. I'm getting tired of this style he used too much. He was better at Akyr.
1/5

8. Internet Kills The Eurobeat Stars- Princess F. (Hi NRG Attack)
hmmm... Like I said these lyrics are too silly even for HRG Attack. I think the song is good, but the lyrics are nutty. I think Eurogrooves tried these old 80s song too. Terrible song that one. It's a shame when my favourite label doesn't want me to have Eurobeat anymore.
2/5

9. Playboy- Apple (Eurogrooves)
This song is ok. I like fast Eurobeat and her vocals have a nice nergy sound, but I do not like too much the title of Playboy. I think I hear this song allready on the same label. Eurogrooves isn't one of my favourite labels.
2/5

10. New Technological World (Saifam)
I don't care too much for this labels style, but I really enjoyed this song. The singing is good and the melody throughout the a melo and b melo have intense energy. His singing It's a Technological world and it sounds very good. Go Ken Martin.
4/5

11. I Wanna Run To You- Micky B.
this song isn't really too interesting. It's not fast and not even too catchy. It could be nice to hear in the waiting room, but not in my car with my friends. sorry Micky.
1/5

12. All Around The World- Dave Rodgers feat M. Landau (AbeatC
I like Dave Rodgers because he is the god father of Eurobeat. The original Beatfreak. This song is ok for him. maybe when he was Aleph. It's too long and drags on for almost 7:00 mins.
2/5

13. Hide & Seek(SCP Revamp mix)- AAA (SCP)
This song is very good to be on a Tech cd, but not so good on this cd. I can listen toi this song and other genres of music. It is a lot better tha Bubbles song.
4/5

13. Don't Turn It Off- Go2 (SCP)
A very good song. A lot of guitars and and energy. Its sounds more better tha the mix version on SEB 197. Go2 has a good sound for SCP.
5/5

This post has been edited by beat freak on Apr 12 2010, 03:35 PM
DoubleYou
Posted: Apr 12 2010, 10:00 PM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 26,919

I'm seriously not good at reviews but somehow Dreamlover made it directly into my favourite list and I just couldn't stand Dave Rodgers (I must admit, it's the only song on the album I HAD to hit the 'next' button for) because it just didn't fit together and it was way off. I'm more a fan of megamixes but this SEB was sure good to listen at!
SEB 202
Posted: Apr 13 2010, 11:23 AM

Super Eurobeat 202

Member No.: 35,352

Album Cover Art, Lyrics, and Extras - 300dpi -
(Click to Enlarge)

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Downloads - CBR 320kbps q0 LAME -
(Right Click to Save As)

NEW TRACKS ------------------------
  1. CooLoveR / IRENE
  2. READY FOREVER / CHRIS STANTON
  3. DREAMLOVER / PAUL HARRIS
  4. HANKY PANKY / BUBBLES
  5. GO SHINKANSEN! / CHERRY & LUKE
  6. MY HOT GUITAR / GO GO GIRLS
  7. I CAN'T STOP LOVIN' YOU / DREAM FIGHTERS
  8. INTERNET KILLS THE EUROBEAT STARS / PRINCESS F.
  9. PLAYBOY / APPLE
  10. NEW TECHNOLOGICAL WORLD / F.C.F.
  11. I WANNA RUN TO YOU / MICKEY B.
  12. ALL AROUND THE WORLD / DAVE RODGERS feat. M.LANDAU

J-EURO REMIX ------------------------
  13. Hide & Seek <SCP ReVamp Mix> / AAA

BONUS TRACK ------------------------
  14. DON'T TURN IT OFF <HEADRUSH MIX> / GO 2

<RAR FILE>

Album Purchase Instructions
If you are a member of the forums, you are eligible to purchase this album for 50% off the original price. It will be $16.00 (including shipping & handling) shipped to your door by USPS First-Class Mail. If you live oversea, please contact Perry for further inquiry. In the event that no one is interested, the album will go on eBay for $21.50 (free shipping) with the Buy-It-Now option.

For all further inquiries, please consult with Perry.
iheartmiho
  Posted: Apr 13 2010, 01:28 PM

Love & Money

Member No.: 20,567

I noticed the single mp3s aren't working...and my pc seems to stop at 15% when I choose to download the .rar file.
Ronnie
Posted: Apr 13 2010, 02:30 PM

桜兔

Member No.: 22,053

Thank you. I was waiting for this, started to worry. i've already heard the album and read everyone's review (great work by the way guys, text, images and pod casts).

This album sure doesn't hit hard but their is tracks that are memorable, I'm just glad we're getting some new stuff and hell it's going on my MP3 player. I'm not to sure what to think of the rock version of Go 2 though, i always considered Don't Turn it Off to always have a rock theme to it to begin with so not much difference in changing from synth to guitar.

It's odd, we were promised that we'd get more different tones with the 200 series but it feels like stuff of old. I knew they were going back to the older albums for inspiration but this just feels like hardly any work has gone in to the tracks. Oh well can't complain.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
kyonpalm
Posted: Apr 13 2010, 04:08 PM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

Thanks for making SEB 202 here official, Mr. SEB! laugh.gif
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Perry
Posted: Apr 13 2010, 05:40 PM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (iheartmiho @ 4 hours, 12 minutes ago)
I noticed the single mp3s aren't working...and my pc seems to stop at 15% when I choose to download the .rar file.

Sounds like a cache problem. Clear your browser's cache and try again! smile.gif
beat freak
Posted: Apr 13 2010, 10:13 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

A big thumbs up for the lyrics too.
Ronnie
Posted: Apr 13 2010, 11:49 PM

桜兔

Member No.: 22,053

I think this is the first time I've ever actually liked the album cover. It's very.... spring. smile.gif
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
kyonpalm
Posted: Apr 14 2010, 01:25 AM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

Seiji
Posted: Apr 14 2010, 03:28 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 21,839

Since I'm lacking time to write a decent review at the moment, I'll stick to giving points and the first thing that pops into my mind when I think of the songs. (maybe I'll post a proper review later on)

1) CooLoveR - Irene
great album starter, with a fantastic intro !
9,5/10

2) Ready Forever - Chris Stanton
very hyped I see. It's a great song, but for me absolutely not the best one on the 202. I do enjoy the intro very much
9/10

3) Dreamlover - Paul Harris
good, but not extremely memorable
8/10

4) Hanky Panky - Bubbles
everything but the kind of Eurobeat I like. Those Lalala's are so annoying !
2,5/10

5) Go Shinkansen! - Cherry & Luke
great Delta entry ! A really powerful, catchy song, that I as a train fan enjoy double as much wink2.gif
10/10

6) My Hot Guitar - Go Go Girls
in general it disappointed me a bit, but it's not all that bad, and the guitar work makes up for it
7/10

7) I Can't Stop Lovin' you - Dream Lovers
it takes a couple of times to get used to it, but in the end it's a good song. Great intro and outro (it's been a while since we had a decent outro). Still, I hope Dima's next songs will have more of his typical spice again
8/10

8) Internet Kills the Eurobeat Stars - Princess F.
to me, a very bad, and bad sounding joke. The kind of songs I only play 1 time
1/10

9) Playboy - Apple
better than the previous Apple song, but that's it, for the rest nothing special
7,5/10

10) New Technological World - F.C.F.
good old F.C.F., showing up with winning material again
10/10

11) I Wanna Run to you - Mickey B.
superb song that I've already played over and over again like a madman. (it's even my new ringtone !) Unlike for most, for me this is absolutely the best (new) track on this album, and one of the best songs from Mickey B. so far
15/10

12) All Around the World - Dave Rodgers feat. M.Landau
truly, truly horrible !!! As good as Super Eurobeat on the 201 was, as epically bad this time Dave's entry is. To me it sounds like a couple of broken demo's that got smacked together. There are some nice parts, don't get me wrong, put not enough to save this from being a total disaster
-5/10

13) Hide & Seek (SCP ReVamp Mix) - AAA
superb remix ! I think for some listeners this may perhaps be a little bit too "heavy", but for me it's pure win
10/10

14) Don't Turn it Off (Headrush Mix) - Go 2
I already was a big fan of the original version, but this mix takes the song to an even higher level. Pure raw male power ! Second best song of this album
14/10

In general a good SEB, with some great tracks, but for me it's not a memorable album, and surley not better than SEB 201 was.
yuandong
  Posted: Apr 14 2010, 04:27 AM

IDW Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 34,330

thank you very mach! i love eurobeat!!!
shining-to-
Posted: Apr 14 2010, 08:52 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 35,165

good...time to download
STJ
Posted: Apr 14 2010, 10:07 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 31,911

Realy awsome album, realy hard to pick a favourite song! Irene is great she has a very strong voice. Does anyone know who her vocalist is?

This post has been edited by STJ on Apr 14 2010, 10:09 AM
Daimyo
Posted: Apr 14 2010, 04:57 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 35,334

Hmm was looking to download this, but my posts are contributive yet. Owell, guess this post will serve as a reminder of what I'm working for.
S-Attack
Posted: Apr 15 2010, 05:13 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 34,267

Internet Kill the Eurobeat Stars

NO DOWNLOADS, NO UPLOADS...

God... it's freaking >_<
fikry
Posted: Apr 15 2010, 08:06 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 30,660

thank for share......
grin2.gif grin2.gif grin2.gif grin2.gif
meis
Posted: Apr 16 2010, 07:51 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 33,218

Thanks a lot for sharing the songs, lyrics, illustrations and comments. ^^

This post has been edited by meis on Apr 16 2010, 07:52 PM
Todeshornisse
Posted: Apr 17 2010, 02:58 AM

Franconian Browncoat

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 11,698

New Technological World - F.C.F.

Definetly THE best song on the album for me! I cannot get out of my head. whistling.gif w00t2.gif
Chronohawk
Posted: Apr 17 2010, 04:08 AM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 6,445

CoolLover, I wanna run to you, and Hide and Seek are probably my 3 favorites. I love the Chorus of CoolLover, the Intro to I wanna run to you is superb. And The Sabi in Hide and seek is full of energy. Overall though, I'd say it's a good album. The only disappoint is, of course, Internet Kills the Eurobeat Stars...
Yuki Aizawa
Posted: Apr 23 2010, 11:36 AM

<[I'm a Wild Success!]>

Member No.: 13,737

If you love to dance, if you like Eurobeat
Tell me that you'll make it yours

Yeah, I have some news for u, Princess F. & Hi-NRG...
I made it mine... DOWNLOADING IT biggrin.gif

WTF, I wonder what was thinking when Avex decided to include this track on the SEB 202. 'Cause THIS isn't the best way to tell us "Don't download our albums. Buy them". Even I liked more the DarkSkyed's trolling than this stupid song. Hi-NRG -1!

Go Shinkaisen FTW. Loved this song *-----*
DoubleYou
Posted: Apr 25 2010, 06:55 PM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 26,919

Hi-NRG Attack even released a complete album under that name... How bad can it be?
Juno
Itunes

Bladeoz
Posted: Apr 26 2010, 12:18 AM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 13,312

Edit: screw it. Please ignore this post... was just a rant :/

This post has been edited by Bladeoz on Apr 26 2010, 02:11 PM

6 Pages  « 3 4 5 6