Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 12 unique listeners, playing Derrick Simons - This Time

Important Rules
Please do NOT post any torrents and/or links to pirated copies of games here. Violator will be issued a verbal warning or an actual warning.
Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
Any kind of discussions related to ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are prohibited in this section of the forums.

FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

97 Pages  « 95 96 97  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 128,267  ·  Replies: 2,403 
> Games you're currently playing, Post it here ( read first post first )
JeffreySoftbark
Posted: May 13 2018, 07:18 AM

DJ Pon-2

Group: Members
Member No.: 48,221

Well... I decided to dip my toes into the water of the later generations of Pokemon, and now I am playing Pokemon Omega Ruby. its giving me a lot of memories of Ruby. For now the only thing I find odd is the EXP share assisting your whole party rather than a single pokemon.

oh well still having a blast

P.S. I found a random shiny Ursaring in pokemon Soul Silver yesterday awesome.gif

Nerubian
Posted: May 21 2018, 10:09 AM

Living in the woods when it's raining in the dark.

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 36,931

Still "struggling" with Xenoblade 2. The game is outstanding in destroying it's own playing fun because you continuously need special talents on high levels to complete missions, explore the huge world and to open all kinds of treasures. And since there's nothing else to do when you currently can't continue the story, you can only defeat enemies to get XP. Fun as fuck...
I do like the story, the soundtrack, the huge world and all the unique characters but the game's concept is an almost complete failure (again).

"Extend the playing time by all means!"

Totally unrelated: The Classic Mini NES seems to be in production again.

This post has been edited by Nerubian on May 21 2018, 10:10 AM
JeffreySoftbark
Posted: May 26 2018, 07:44 PM

DJ Pon-2

Member No.: 48,221

Managed to buy a Gamecube for a decent price today (Cirka controller included :/)

considering the prices on a DECENT first party GCN controller these days I may as well just hope for the best until I save up for one

well time to bust out that copy of melee (and potentially my controller) laugh2.gif

Benny
Posted: Jul 10 2018, 12:36 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 49,747

I play games on my PC mainly Mahjong Quest ones but also have hidden objects games too.
At this time playing tank trouble against laika and this game.
Last game i played on mobile was ninja arashi.

97 Pages  « 95 96 97