Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 14 unique listeners, playing Thomas T. - King Of The Night

Important Rules
Do not post any obscene material. (i.e. - nudity, explicit graphic situations ... etc.)
Put a viewer discretion somewhere in your topic title / description when posting topic(s) that others might find offensive. (i.e. - Not Work Safe, PG13 ... etc.)

FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

443 Pages  « 441 442 443  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 349,235  ·  Replies: 11,058 
> Random Thoughts
Posted: Mar 14 2019, 10:36 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 16,670

QUOTE (xiao @ Yesterday, 9:27 AM)
It's a tradition 🙆 if you have a Montreal Police badge or patch, go to any Japanese police station & ask them if they'd like to trade.

In case they don't or if you have trouble because of the language barrier, they sell them wherever police uniforms are sold, as well as online.

Personal badges & patches with an officer's name or number aren't usually up for sale or trade, your friend is probably referring to the general ones.

SPOILER

So it shouldn't raise any unnecessary questions if a civilian asks a police officer if general badges can be traded? So say if i walk into a station and ask to trade a patch, will it be ok like that?

Also WTF is a bomb cyclone!!! It's just another damn cyclone that poses serious safety risks to the general public. Last time I took a class in university regarding weather patterns; there was not a single mention to bomb cyclone. Putting a word that usually gets your attention in front of normal weather conditions is just a blant cry to get peoples' attention.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

This post has been edited by 207 on Mar 14 2019, 10:42 PM
xiao
Posted: Mar 15 2019, 04:22 AM

moon★bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

QUOTE (207 @ 5 hours, 44 minutes ago)
So it shouldn't raise any unnecessary questions if a civilian asks a police officer if general badges can be traded? So say if i walk into a station and ask to trade a patch, will it be ok like that?

Yep, next time you're down in the US try the same thing with a Montreal Police patch, I'm sure an officer will be glad to explain the tradition. If they're unfamiliar, just talk to them like you're talking to us, police are civilians too unless they're in the military .. talk to them like regular human beings laugh.gif

For a Japanese patch you have 3 options tho ~ ask an officer, buy it at a store, or buy it online.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
JeffreySoftbark
Posted: Mar 15 2019, 04:05 PM

DJ Pon-2

Group: Members
Member No.: 48,221

Just got finished with my first week of work

it was easier than I thought it would be haha

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
xiao
Posted: Mar 16 2019, 01:03 PM

moon★bunny

QUOTE (JeffreySoftbark @ Yesterday, 5:05 PM)
Just got finished with my first week of work

it was easier than I thought it would be haha

Congrats!\(^o^)/

working hard or hardly working .. work smart not hard .. you'll hear that a lot from the regular customers!user posted image
Spicy bomb sriracha have fun young'n ~ woop woop!user posted image ♪ ♫
Posted: Mar 16 2019, 09:55 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

Member No.: 16,670

so i just rewatched an old movie from 1997 on tv. its been a while since i saw "the fifth element", just finished watching it and i concluded that either 1 or both of the writers hated their mother laugh2.gif .
JeffreySoftbark
Posted: Yesterday, 12:57 AM

DJ Pon-2

Group: Members
Member No.: 48,221

These 8 pm - 2 am shifts suck sad.gif

not to mention after todays 8 - 2 I gotta be in for a 12 pm to 8 pm shift on sunday since I got some extra hours which is good but arrrrgh so much on my plate and the weekends are crazy around there

;-;
Nerubian
Posted: Yesterday, 8:17 AM

Living in the woods when it's raining in the dark.

Member No.: 36,931

Do you work at a gas station?
Spaz
Posted: Today, 11:10 AM

Just a guy towing a car across the country to chase a dream.
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 30,193

Back when I worked at a gas station I managed to secure myself a schedule of 4 10hrs every week, typically Sun-Tues and then Thurs. Helped that I was the best employee the owner had (his words) so he overpayed me and cut me a bunch of slack all the time. laugh2.gif
xiao
Posted: Today, 11:50 AM

moon★bunny

My first job was also at a gas station .. even more than cleaning the pumps or putting up the gas price signs on a windy day .. was cleaning the restrooms!!oh gawd the horrible things I would see in those old Diamond Shamrock restrooms laugh.gif user posted image clover.gif

443 Pages  « 441 442 443