Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (IRC)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 12 unique listeners, playing (Fifth Stage DS1) Lou Master - Up & Dance Up & Go

Important Rules
Please use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread will result in a verbal warning.
Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
Post your requests in the pinned threads. If your request does not belong to any existent pinned threads, please start a new topic.
Please use Post Icons when starting new topics, to state the purpose of your topic and to have a better visual classification.

NEW RELEASES: Super Eurobeat 221 (23 January 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Selection (08 February 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Non-Stop Selection (08 March 2013), Initial D Fifth Stage Sound File (08 March 2013), Super Eurobeat 222 (20 March 2013)

Special Link(s): EUROBEAT.go2id (SEB Album Collection Site) (New Site), Revive Music Section (Donation Tracker)

FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 1,210  ·  Replies: 2 
> Looking for Initial D Deja Vu music sheets, Looking for Initial D Deja Vu music sheets
Yate
  Posted: Mar 1 2017, 09:03 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 48,053

I have been playing the piano for 5 years and after recently finishing the Initial D series, I have fallen in love with the music. I have recently learned Running in the 90s on the piano but now I am trying to find music sheets for Deja Vu but am unable to find any. If anyone by any chance know a place where the music sheets for Deja Vu are or a person who would transpose one, if you could let me know. I would absolutely love to learn Deja Vu on the piano. Love love love the Initial D series.
bobdat
Posted: Mar 2 2017, 05:40 AM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 43,425

I'm afraid I don't have any information on finding sheet music for Deja Vu, but I'm sure if you uploaded a recording of you playing Running in the 90s to YouTube or similar, people here would love to hear it!
xiao
Posted: Mar 2 2017, 11:43 AM

moon★bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

Shouldn't be too hard to mimic the original melody should it? unsure.gif ~

Dun get me wrong I suck at holding a consistent tune on the keyboard ... but I mean people can play Zun's Touhou BGM by ear ~ Running in the 90's shouldn't be too far off from a Zun riff no? ohmy.gif

Rit90's was composed by Newfield & Bratt if I'm not mistaken. They both have Facebooks ~ shoot 'em a private message on FB to get the sheet music directly via the horse's melo ~ ♪

I mean that song is so meme I doubt anyone involved in it's production has any qualms against open source'ing the notes ~ I betcha even Maurizio knows the whole thing on piano by memory grin2.gif

But yeah shoot all 3 a message via e-mail or FB ~ they're pretty nice guys. Tho' if you're serious I'd recommend Bratt via e-mail so they won't look at you like another internet troll haha~ good luck! 👍

Wait ... You said Deja Vu?? derp.gif derp ~ yeah that shit's either Pasquini and/or Contini ~ good luck trying to even get 'em to look your way ...

Hopefully someone's transwhatchamacalled the sheet music ~ getting Deja Vu directly via it's original producers would be an exercise in Zen fap'ing ~ lol sorry about the misread derp.gif ~

YOUTUBE ( http://youtube.com/watch?v=sNkPh4s9f1c )

XD

This post has been edited by xiao on Mar 2 2017, 12:11 PM