Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 2 unique listeners, playing (Final Stage) Nuage - Crazy Little Love

Automotive Section Rules
• Scenes depicted in Initial D are strictly fiction. Please follow the traffic rules and drive safely.
• When posting a classified thread, please label it with For Sale (FS), For Trade (FT) or Want To Buy (WTB) in the thread title.
• Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
• Personal videos of illegal street racing are prohibited. Do NOT brag about your exploits. Posting a video depicting dangerous/reckless driving behavior on your part will result in an actual warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,428  ·  Replies: 4 
> Perversion, doctors and car reviews, Grade-A Zettai Ryouiki ensues!
Shirogane
  Posted: Sep 9 2013, 05:57 PM

SCREEEEEEECHING INTENSIFIES

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 17,722

Just when I thought such a site will never exist (Unless you combined Jalopnik, Jezebel and Fleshbot), Jalopnik ran an article detailing a rather risque Japanese automotive review site called Joy car.

I just don't know what to say about this, but if you absolutely love models and stockings, I guess this site is for you. You may need to find a translator, however.
Nomake Wan
Posted: Sep 9 2013, 06:15 PM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

I will have to admit that when I saw the short title of this thread in 'recent posts' my first thought was, "Why is this in Automotive!?" Now that I've checked, yeah, it probably belongs here.

The title of the site, in case people were wondering, is another 'brilliant' Japanese pun. It's jo-i, made of the characters 'jo' for 'female' and 'i' for 'doctor'. So it's quite literally Female Doctor Car. And Joy.

Yeaaaah. I'm sorry, all I could think when I saw it was Rika from Haganai.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
MidnightViper88
Posted: Sep 9 2013, 06:22 PM

Ballistic heartbreak

Member No.: 1,034

It has women. And cars. Talking women. And talking cars.

I'm sold.
Shirogane
  Posted: Sep 9 2013, 06:55 PM

SCREEEEEEECHING INTENSIFIES

Member No.: 17,722

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 40 minutes, 35 seconds ago)
The title of the site, in case people were wondering, is another 'brilliant' Japanese pun. It's jo-i, made of the characters 'jo' for 'female' and 'i' for 'doctor'. So it's quite literally Female Doctor Car. And Joy.

Learning something new every day. derp.gif Also...

SPOILER

Yes, please.
Vortrex
Posted: Sep 10 2013, 12:34 PM

1988 Toyota MR2 AW11, My Go-Kart AE86

Member No.: 38,745

QUOTE (Shirogane @ Today, 3:55 AM)
Learning something new every day. derp.gif Also...

SPOILER

Yes, please.

SPOILER

cool.gif