Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing seaside

Important Rules
• Please use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread will result in a verbal warning.
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Post your requests in the pinned threads. If your request does not belong to any existent pinned threads, please start a new topic.
• Please use Post Icons when starting new topics, to state the purpose of your topic and to have a better visual classification.

NEW RELEASES: Super Eurobeat 221 (23 January 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Selection (08 February 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Non-Stop Selection (08 March 2013), Initial D Fifth Stage Sound File (08 March 2013), Super Eurobeat 222 (20 March 2013)

Special Link(s): EUROBEAT.go2id (SEB Album Collection Site) (New Site), Revive Music Section (Donation Tracker)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,343  ·  Replies: 2 
> [2018] Lost In Trance (3CD), Non-Stop Trance mixes in FLAC and 320kbps MP3 dowloads
Gaysuke-Takahashi
    Posted: Jun 16 2019, 12:58 PM

🦄🌈

Group: Members
Member No.: 50,952

Lost In Trance MEGA links

I've lurked these forums for quite a while now and have collected an impressive Eurobeat collection thanks to all of you, figured that I should give something back to the community that has given me so much. And the album that I think you'd like the most is my 3 CD trance collection album.
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1500 x 1500. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

I unfortunately don't have album scans of it, but the tracks are my personal rips from the CDs I own.
In the meanwhile I'll gladly quote the message the album had in it, because I feel like it perfectly explains what it is and what it is about.
"Remember the lights, the energy and the lazers with this complete trance collection, featuring a selection of pioneering classics from the greatest DJs of all time."
"Taking you back to a time when club culture was at its peak and life was all about hands in the air, euphoria and losing yourself in the moment"

DOWNLOAD LINKS
FLAC
MP3 (320 kbps)

MIX 1
"MIX 1 takes you through genre defining, chart classics from the likes of ATB, Delerium, Energy 52, Tiësto and Paul Van Dyk"
  • 01. ATB - 9PM - Til I Come
  • 02. Delerium feat. Sarah Mclachlan - Silence (DJ Tiësto's In Search Of Sunrise Edit)
  • 03. Ian van Dahl feat. Marsha - Castles In The Sky
  • 04. Armin van Buuren feat. Sharon Den Adel - In And Out Of Love
  • 05. Energy 52 - Cafe Del Mar (Three In One Radio Mix)
  • 06. Tiësto - Adagio For Strings
  • 07. B.B.E - Seven Days And One Week
  • 08. System F - Cry
  • 09. Alice Deejay - Better Off Alone
  • 10. Tomcraft - Loneliness
  • 11. Gouryella - Gouryella
  • 12. Paul van Dyk - For An Angel (P.V.D Angel In Heaven Radio Edit)
  • 13. Sash! feat. Rodriguez - Ecuador
  • 14. Three Drives On A Vinyl - Greece 2000
  • 15. Mauro Picotto - Komodo (Save A Soul)
  • 16. Binary Finary - 1999 (Paul van Dyk Remix)
  • 17. Lasgo - Something
  • 18. Lange feat Skye - Drifting Away
  • 19. PPK - Resurection

MIX 2
"MIX 2 gets a little heavier, packed with main room anthems from DJ Jean, Darude, Zombie Nation Cosmic Gate and more."
  • 01. DJ Jean - The Launch
  • 02. Jurgen Vries - The Theme
  • 03. Darude - Sandstorm
  • 04. Zombie Nation - Kernkraft 400
  • 05. The Thrillseekers feat. Sheryl Deane - Synthesia (Fly Away) (Paul van Dyk Dub Mix Edit)
  • 06. Swedish House Mafia - One
  • 07. Warrior - Warrior
  • 08. Cosmic Gate - Fire Wire
  • 09. Mauro Picotto - Lizard (Gonna Get You)
  • 10. Paffendorf - Be Cool
  • 11. System F - Out Of The Blue
  • 12. Pete Tong feat. The Heritage Orchestra & Jules Buckley - Insomnia
  • 13. Barthezz - On The Move
  • 14. Public Domain - Operation Blade (Bass In The Place)
  • 15. Da Hool - Meet Her At The Love Parade
  • 16. Veracocha - Carte Blanche
  • 17. Agnelli & Nelson - Everyday
  • 18. Apollo - Dance
  • 19. N-Trance - Set You Free (2001 Edit / Rob Searle Remix)

MIX 3
"MIX 3 delivers the more Balearic side of trance with ethereal beats from the likes of York, Chicane, Fragma, Mark Knight & Funkagenda and Jakatta."
  • 01. York - On The Beach (CRW Edit)
  • 02. Chicane - Saltwater (Radio Edit)
  • 03. Fragma - Toca Me
  • 04. Strings - Into The Night - Take Me Away (Radio Mix)
  • 05. Jakatta - American Dream (Radio Edit)
  • 06. Deadmau5 feat. Kaskade - I Remember
  • 07. Marc Et Claude - I Need Your Lovin' (Like The Sunshine) (Radio Edit)
  • 08. Motorcycle - As The Rush Comes
  • 09. Art Of Trance - Madagascar (Ferry Corsten Remix)
  • 10. Mark Knight & Funkagenda - Man With The Red Face
  • 11. Atlantis vs. Avatar feat. Miriam Stockley - Fiji
  • 12. Matt Darey feat. Marcella Woods - Beautiful (Original Mix)
  • 13. Safri Duo - Played-A-Live (The Bongo Song) (Radio Edit Without Crowd Noise)
  • 14. Lange feat. The Morrighan - Follow Me
  • 15. Reflekt feat. Delline Bass - Need To Feel Loved (Adam K & Soha Vocal Mix)
  • 16. Lana Del Rey vs. Cedric Gervais - Summertime Sadness (Remix - Radio Edit)
  • 17. Cass Fox - Touch Me (Spencer Hill Radio Edit)
  • 18. Solarstone - Seven Cities (Original Atlantis Mix - AKA Stone's Atlantis Mix)
  • 19. Royksopp - Eple

"Journey through your club memories with this collection of trance classics, carefully curated to include the most legendary dance anthems of all time."

I hope the people who remember these classics and the people looking to discover new trance artists, or just people looking for something new to listen to, to enjoy this album. I know that I did, Mix 1 and 3 are my personal favorites!
If there are any issues with the metadatas, audio quality, files themselves or with the links, please contact me and I'll try to fix them as soon as possible.
Enjoy~
skibblesx
Posted: Jun 16 2019, 02:47 PM

Frog Lord

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 43,002

thanks! i go through trance a lot, its a lot of common songs but i like the themeing for the mixing in itself
xiao
Posted: Jun 16 2019, 07:20 PM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

QUOTE (Gaysuke-Takahashi @ 6 hours, 19 minutes ago)
Taking you back to a time when club culture was at its peak and life was all about hands in the air, euphoria and losing yourself in the moment

Thank youuu ! \(^o^)/ ~ You beautiful resident of the planet earth alien2.gif user posted image

YOUTUBE ( https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y6jDytQd1gE )
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums