Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing Speed Stars

Important Rules
• Please use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread will result in a verbal warning.
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Post your requests in the pinned threads. If your request does not belong to any existent pinned threads, please start a new topic.
• Please use Post Icons when starting new topics, to state the purpose of your topic and to have a better visual classification.

NEW RELEASES: Super Eurobeat 221 (23 January 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Selection (08 February 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Non-Stop Selection (08 March 2013), Initial D Fifth Stage Sound File (08 March 2013), Super Eurobeat 222 (20 March 2013)

Special Link(s): EUROBEAT.go2id (SEB Album Collection Site) (New Site), Revive Music Section (Donation Tracker)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 3,158  ·  Replies: 2 
> A couple of anime eurobeat mixes made by me ~
2DLove
  Posted: Mar 2 2020, 11:51 AM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 46,257

I wanted to share a couple of mixes (mostly Anime Eurobeat with Japanese lyrics and female voices) I made myself. They're nowhere near professional (you can probably guess what noob method I used and on which program). But if you don't listen too closely they're pretty seamless (second one is slightly better).

See if you like them derp.gif

1 . https://mega.nz/#!rgU3VYBb!krrxvMYJ...SGrMsW3sghs1o5Q
2 . https://mega.nz/#!KoNVSIjL!yGCdoLF9...uTyQjgeZH2CCtR4

If you want the split files files or the audacity project just ask and I'll upload them. I also have other mixes in Uplifting, Italo Dance, Industrial Hardcore and Doomcore. I make this to listen in the car whistling.gif

Finally, if you like one of the songs in here, I most likely have the whole CD it comes from in FLAC (or at the very least in decent quality MP3) and I can share it.
oneofakind2k6
Posted: Mar 6 2020, 05:30 AM

The Eurobeat Prodigy

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 16,917

Thanks for uploading the mixes, 2DLove! I'll give them a listen and give you some feedback on them happy.gif
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
SonicoXD
Posted: Mar 14 2020, 11:38 PM

Super Sonico!🐬

Group: Members
Member No.: 47,712

They're nice. Quite different from what is usually found, as anime mixes tend to have the bpm increased. Good job happy.gif