Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing (Fifth Stage DS2) P.Stone - Funky Town

Rules and Policies
Please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

AS Section Announcement : This subforum has been renamed to Community and General Chat from the previous name Tournaments / Teams / Locations due to the recent changes in AS section. This section will serve as a general chat forum for the Initial D Arcade Stage community from now on. By general chat, we mean topics that are not related to the game itself such as the latest tournaments, places to hang out, discussion about a certain gamer.. etc. Make yourself comfortable posting here. One last thing, NO flaming and NO spamming.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 5,301  ·  Replies: 5 
> Georgia Machines?
SukiGO
  Posted: Aug 3 2006, 06:56 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,933

Just wondering.
Does anyone know if there is a Ver. 3 Machine in Atlanta, GA?
A few friends of mine are travelling down there for an anime convention in Sept, and we definitely want to get our D on.
New faces, new races.
Here's hoping there's competition down there.. or at least a machine. XD

-Suki.
Posted: Aug 3 2006, 07:32 AM

Hiretsuna rōjin

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 16,670

SukiGO
  Posted: Aug 22 2006, 02:13 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 17,933

That was completely unhelpful.
All it did was reroute me back to the main topic list for this section of the forums.

Anyone else know of any GA machines?
skoolyardpunk
Posted: Sep 2 2006, 06:42 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 19,362

Startime Entertainment in Roswell, GA. A friend of mine and I have been going for a couple of weeks, so you can consider us beginners. We're usually there Wednesday afternoon until close. The cost of each gameplay is actually really cheap on Monday-Wednesday. So, it is actually a good way to hone up your skills without spending too much cash.

Stay ninja. fear2.gif
Kiba32b
Posted: May 9 2007, 08:41 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 24,307

you can play at startime off of holcomb bridge rd and alpharetta highway, peachtree corner cinema ( $1 for fitst game .50 for continue) malibu grand prix 85N exit 101 if you go up there on tuesday they run 10 dollar tuesdays where you can play as much as you want for ten dollars the only thing is you can't use cards. Andredi's which is up alpharetta highway. But if you are comeing into atlanta for an anime convention it is probably AWA so the convention usually has a machine there
project_desire
Posted: Jan 31 2016, 09:22 AM

The White Soaring Swallow

Member No.: 14,281

Spent 95% of my time and money in high school between DDR and Initial D down in Tampa. Still play every year or so when I see a machine in Florida. Been getting back into the anime with my wife and playing Street Stage again. Glad I figured out my account info and found this thread! Gotta get up to one of these places to play and I'll have to go fuck some shit up at AWA this year smile.gif Thanks for all the info, bros