Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 2 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Dark Side Style

Anime and Manga Forum Rules
• Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
• Use the Search function or read the Index of All Threads before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal or actual warning (if this rule is violated repeatedly).
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Discussion of yaoi/yuri is permitted, however, posting any sexual content and material is strictly prohibited and will result in an actual warning.
• Please use spoiler tags when addressing a spoiler. Violating this rule may earn you a verbal warning. Please read this thread for more information on how to use spoiler tags.
• Please ensure that when posting images that the images are at a reasonable resolution (i.e. 640 x 480 and below) or that you use a thumbnail to link to the original sized image.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

4 Pages  « 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 16,472  ·  Replies: 99 
> Nisemonogatari, formerly the "Bakemonogatari - Ghostory" thread
Nappy Hared Azn
Posted: Mar 8 2010, 06:47 PM

Darling, won't you ease my worried mind?

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,828

b*tch better have staplers.
BOZZ
Posted: Mar 8 2010, 10:35 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Member No.: 1,414

QUOTE (Thir13Teen @ 9 hours, 1 minutes ago)
Ha anyone licensed this yet?

Just finished ep. 12 and now I'm more motivated then ever to get a GF.

Nope, no one has picked it up as of yet...
Drew
Posted: Mar 9 2010, 09:23 AM

Bought not Built

Member No.: 12,733

Oh, OK, because when they do there's only one voice actor in my limited knowledge of female VA's to play Tsubasa Cat.
user posted image
Her's.

BOZZ
Posted: Mar 9 2010, 10:17 PM

You know I just looked up the voice actor for Aisha and... apparently the voice actress goes by the name Zan... o.O
bROCKoLEE
  Posted: Mar 12 2010, 06:35 PM

whut?

Member No.: 6,453

Eps 14 took quite an interesting turn of events.
SPOILER

I guess we'll see how the last episode plays out (.... whenever that decides to roll around...) =P
BOZZ
Posted: Mar 12 2010, 11:38 PM

So is there any news about a second season?
bROCKoLEE
  Posted: Mar 13 2010, 05:34 AM

whut?

Not that I've heard of, but then again I'm not as vigilant now a days as i use to be when it comes to anime news lol.
bROCKoLEE
  Posted: Jul 21 2010, 04:55 AM

whut?

For those who've been relying on this thread for updates, last episode has probably been out for like a good few weeks or so now tongue.gif
Chidoki
Posted: Aug 8 2010, 07:13 PM

Fictional Compiler

Member No.: 3,699

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-...ovel-gets-anime

Since nobody has updated about Kizumonogatari with Shinobu as the main chick, imma bump this laugh.gif .

Its weird how I rarely post in idforums anime thrend even though majority of anime i do watch is the same as ya guys. Especially ones like Bakemonogatari since I was a fan of it since day 1's first release sub. But the reminder came back when I had a conversation with my otaku friends yesterday night and this anime came up from a friend that couldn't figure out the title name cuz it was a random search lol.
BOZZ
Posted: Aug 30 2010, 07:36 PM

Just curious but is the writer done with the novels or are they still on-going?
[ Mizerok ]
Posted: Aug 30 2010, 09:45 PM

I Fabrikat w3rDs!!!

Member No.: 1,237

QUOTE (BOZZ @ 2 hours, 8 minutes ago)
Just curious but is the writer done with the novels or are they still on-going?

Two more books of Nekomonogatari (猫物語?, "Cat Story") are planned to release in 2010 and will contain Tsubasa Family (つばさファミリー?) respectively.[citation needed] Kodansha will release five more "Monogatari" novel series. Planned novel and releases will be Dec 2010 for Kabukimonogatari: Mayoi Kyon Shi (まよいキョンシー?), Mar 2011 for Hanamonogatari: Suruga Devil, Jun 2011 for Otorimonogatari: Nadeko Medusa, Sep 2011 for Onimonogatari: Shinobu Time, and Dec 2011 for Koimonogatari: Hitagi End.

I need a batch for Bakemonogatari btw if someone knows of one without me having to dig around. Saw the first half of it and think I just stopped watching it for some stupid reason.

EDIT : Belay that, found a great batch by Coalguys.

This post has been edited by [ Mizerok ] on Aug 30 2010, 09:51 PM
BOZZ
Posted: Aug 30 2010, 11:22 PM

Coolness! I know there was some additional story regarding one of the sisters already, but I am glad to here there are still more incoming!
bROCKoLEE
  Posted: Aug 31 2010, 04:24 AM

whut?

There's still two or so novels that they havn't animated yet and they're planning to churn out another 5 or so within the next year (most likely due to the insane popularity spike). So yea plenty of source material left on this baby tongue.gif
[ Mizerok ]
Posted: Sep 4 2010, 07:25 PM

I Fabrikat w3rDs!!!

Member No.: 1,237

Just finished watching this again and I have to say, that this is probably one of my favorite shows (of the animated or otherwise kind) ever. If you have NOT seen this show for some reason and you watch other anime and are wondering what else there is to watch, then you absolutely MUST watch this show. You are robbing yourself of one of the best done stories/series to date, and would be better off just selling your soul to the devil (which someone kinda does in this show). There are batches of all 15 episodes out to torrent at your leisure as well.

Did I mention that it has one of the best musical scores since.... uhhhh... Cowboy Bebop?

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npeb8_OeE8M )
bROCKoLEE
  Posted: Sep 7 2010, 05:28 AM

whut?

It really truly is a well-made show. I love this series to death and can't wait for more to get animated smile.gif

Fun lil-fact: The series director, Akiyuki Shinbo held the original novels in such high regard, that he opted to produce the 3 extra 'webcasted' episodes just so "it would be done right", despite only having purchasing 12 episodes worth of TV broadcasting slots.
BOZZ
Posted: Sep 7 2010, 11:41 AM

QUOTE (bROCKoLEE @ 6 hours, 13 minutes ago)
It really truly is a well-made show. I love this series to death and can't wait for more to get animated smile.gif

Fun lil-fact: The series director, Akiyuki Shinbo held the original novels in such high regard, that he opted to produce the 3 extra 'webcasted' episodes just so "it would be done right", despite only having purchasing 12 episodes worth of TV broadcasting slots.

Haha, I wonder if he meant not having cuts lol...
bROCKoLEE
  Posted: Sep 9 2010, 03:42 AM

whut?

Those were just the by-product of having a one man animation team lol laugh.gif

Let's hope they've learnt their lesson and gave the guy a buddy or two to work with now lol tongue.gif
Rudy
Posted: Nov 30 2010, 04:55 AM

Unregistered

(THIS POST WAS REMOVED BY REQUEST)
Saint
Posted: Apr 29 2011, 08:47 AM

The 6th Blameless Shift

Member No.: 2,067

I've watched quite a lot of anime, but I still don't get why it's such a great anime everyone claims it is. Some say it's the greatest anime ever made but I couldn't even watch past episode 4. I found myself sighing a lot, and the walls of texts were so annoying that I decided to ignore them.

Can anyone fill me in on why it's such a great anime? :/ Maybe I'm not seeing something in it that you guys see.

Since I've already bought it, I'm obliged to finish it anyway. (Yes, I actually bought the DVD believing it to be a great anime from reviews... dry.gif )

Edit: Disregard that. It's not so annoying anymore in episode 5. Lol. I won't go as far as calling it a great anime, though. Watchable, perhaps.

This post has been edited by Saint on Apr 29 2011, 10:41 AM
bROCKoLEE
  Posted: May 2 2011, 04:55 AM

whut?

I wouldn't call Bakemonogatari the greatest anime ever made, but it is the greatest selling TV anime on BR/DVD ever. It's sales has dwarfed anything and everything before it thus far.
Only thing set to topple Bakemonogatari anytime soon would be the upcoming Madoka volumes which incidently is another Shaft produced show laugh.gif

This post has been edited by bROCKoLEE on May 2 2011, 04:55 AM
Saint
Posted: May 2 2011, 11:23 PM

The 6th Blameless Shift

Member No.: 2,067

QUOTE (bROCKoLEE @ Yesterday, 12:55 PM)
I wouldn't call Bakemonogatari the greatest anime ever made, but it is the greatest selling TV anime on BR/DVD ever. It's sales has dwarfed anything and everything before it thus far.

It's a vicious cycle; I did buy the DVD myself... laugh.gif

--------------

Edit: And watching up till episode 13, I still think it sucks. pinch2.gif

This post has been edited by Saint on May 7 2011, 10:11 AM
bROCKoLEE
  Posted: Sep 22 2011, 12:46 AM

whut?

^ Bake is one of those love hate series. Either the heavy dialogue nature of the show clicks or it doesn't.

Anyway prequel movie trailer, Kizumonogatari: http://www.japanator.com/bakemonogatari-pr...20349.phtml#ext

A follow-up TV series has been announced too, Nisemonogatari.
This is what everyones gonna look like in Nise. Don't look if you wanna keep it a surprise, even though it doesn't really exactly spoiler anything anyway lol
SPOILER

This post has been edited by bROCKoLEE on Sep 22 2011, 12:47 AM
bROCKoLEE
  Posted: Dec 28 2011, 08:37 PM

whut?

Nisemonogatari is soon to be GO!
YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7XY3xsTRp0 )

I dunno why the uploader decided to loop the trailer a 2nd time though laugh.gif

Your body! Is it ready?! w00t2.gif

This post has been edited by bROCKoLEE on Dec 28 2011, 08:37 PM
BOZZ
Posted: Jan 12 2012, 09:04 PM

I need to finish up watching the Tsubasa Cat arc, I just stopped when there was a bit of pause between episode releases.
bROCKoLEE
  Posted: Jan 20 2012, 02:04 AM

whut?

It's funny how I don't have much to say about Nise despite loving almost everything single thing about it tongue.gif

God dammit Shaft
God dammit Shinbo
God dammit NisiOisiN

why you gotta be so good? pinch2.gif

4 Pages  « 2 3 4