Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing (Fifth Stage DS2) Mega NRG Man - Red Hot Planet

Important Rules
user posted imagePost everything about Initial D Arcade Stage Ver.3 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 subforums. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,457  ·  Replies: 9 
> Boomers Tomorrow?
Ginji
  Posted: Mar 22 2010, 05:25 PM

IDW God Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,192

Anyone up for boomers tomorrow? I'ma try to go at like 11 to 8pm OOOOH!!
DudeBro521
Posted: Mar 22 2010, 07:21 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 34,748

are you gonna use an old wristband lol. im scared that if we go early that their gonna suspect something.
86Levin
Posted: Mar 22 2010, 07:36 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 35,194

sorry to kill your day but the ID machines at boomers are broken. i called ahead of time to see if anything was wrong with the machines and they said it was in perfect condition but when i got there it was a disaster. the left cab the shifter jumps and the wheel is off by a few degrees and after a game it wrecked my card and it wouldnt read it anymore. the right cab the accel petal is weird and sucks when you race and it has the same wheel problem with the left cab, some shift jumps with the shift but not as often with the left cab AND the card reader is totally busted. dont know what happend to these machines but someone must of messed with them badly. i asked when they will fix the machines and they said most likely next week since they cant get a tech dude in this week. sorry dudes ill be at plaza tomorrow you wanna play but if i were you i wouldnt go tomorrow or thursday knowing that your located down south in SD, itll be a waste of time and gas for both of you.! see you at plaza if you go!
P.S - if you call and ask about the machines their gonna BS you and tell you its perfect...thats how they get money and they wont refund your wristband.
CoastalmixX
Posted: Mar 22 2010, 11:27 PM

The Solution

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 2,428

QUOTE (86Levin @ 3 hours, 50 minutes ago)
i asked when they will fix the machines and they said most likely next week since they cant get a tech dude in this week. sorry dudes ill be at plaza tomorrow you wanna play but if i were you i wouldnt go tomorrow or thursday knowing that your located down south in SD, itll be a waste of time and gas for both of you.! see you at plaza if you go!
P.S - if you call and ask about the machines their gonna BS you and tell you its perfect...thats how they get money and they wont refund your wristband.

I'm assuming you're talking about the Clairemont Mesa one... that place has never been reliable for tuning since 2-3 years ago. I'm glad I tuned at El Cajon back when they knew what card readers were.

And who are you 86L? Have I seen you before?

Aannnd what time are you guys hittin' up plaza tomorrow? I'll see if I can make it. happy.gif
86Levin
Posted: Mar 23 2010, 08:03 AM

Shmuck

QUOTE (CoastalmixX @ 8 hours, 36 minutes ago)
I'm assuming you're talking about the Clairemont Mesa one... that place has never been reliable for tuning since 2-3 years ago. I'm glad I tuned at El Cajon back when they knew what card readers were.

And who are you 86L? Have I seen you before?

Aannnd what time are you guys hittin' up plaza tomorrow? I'll see if I can make it. happy.gif

ive seen you play at plaza a few times. dont really talk to people when i play lol. ive been playing ID for a while now never knew there was a forums for it. so i decided to join. ill be at plaza around 2pm i think unless i get called into work. (its my day off but im on call so they can call me in anytime pinch2.gif ) hopefully ill make it.
Ginji
  Posted: Mar 23 2010, 10:49 AM

IDW God Member

Who is 86 levin? Have i raced him before? Ill hit up plaza too. probably

Dudebro go to plaza? Get some races in smile.gif

This post has been edited by Ginji on Mar 23 2010, 10:55 AM
DudeBro521
Posted: Mar 23 2010, 07:37 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 34,748

i would of went to plaza today but we went to boomers all the way in vista haha. good thing my driver was in a good mood! the ID machines in vista are alright not too bad.
86Levin
Posted: Mar 23 2010, 07:54 PM

Shmuck

QUOTE (Ginji @ 9 hours, 5 minutes ago)
Who is 86 levin? Have i raced him before? Ill hit up plaza too. probably

Dudebro go to plaza? Get some races in smile.gif

havent raced you but ive raced coastal. Sorry dudes i got called in to work today. tried to make it after work but i was not in the mood to play Id.
Ginji
  Posted: Mar 24 2010, 02:19 PM

IDW God Member

Oh, hmm did coastal beat you?, i want to race you xP

*** OKAY THURSDAY (TOMORROW) clairemont boomers, if the machine are really broken, then im playing DDR.

This post has been edited by Ginji on Mar 24 2010, 06:30 PM
Jdmyo93
Posted: Mar 31 2010, 10:16 PM

Feelin a little furry?

Member No.: 31,392

QUOTE (DudeBro521 @ Mar 23 2010, 07:37 PM)
i would of went to plaza today but we went to boomers all the way in vista haha. good thing my driver was in a good mood! the ID machines in vista are alright not too bad.

Dammit cboy I wish I went crying2.gif

"Thats not the asian way Ciannard" - Pua