Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing Wain L - Make Up Your Mind

Important Rules
user posted imagePost everything about Initial D Arcade Stage Ver.3 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 subforums. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 3,357  ·  Replies: 4 
> Ida v3 machine help
Kazumie_leaf
  Posted: Jan 17 2013, 03:09 AM

IDW Full Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 40,210

Hey guys first time on the forums iv been searching for hours and can't find the answer to my question sooo.. .. I recently bought a pair of idav3 machines from a local arcade here in Alberta there really banged up and in poor shape. My main question is how do I get into the bios screen ?? To calibrate the wheel change the card reader back on stuff like that help is well needed as I can't find an answer. Thx Id fourms! smile.gif
rosh
Posted: Jan 17 2013, 06:52 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 13,292

Inside the coin door there will be 2 buttons, one on the left will be test and the one on the right will be service. Pushing the test button will get you into test mode. It will take you into the Naomi System Test Menu( Naomi is the system that the game runs on). From here you will have to enter in the Game Test Mode. In Game Test the steering settings are under Input Assignments and the Card Reader Settings are under Game Assignments.
Kazumie_leaf
  Posted: Jan 17 2013, 04:55 PM

IDW Full Member

Thx for the help the guy I bought them from just found the original owners manual so iv been reading it all day other then ebay is there any other places I could find replacement parts?
rosh
Posted: Jan 17 2013, 06:16 PM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 13,292

Happ Controls will have most of what you will probably need: http://na.suzohapp.com/

If they don't see what you need online, give the sales reps a call on the phone. If Sega stills makes/sells the part, than Happ will be able to get it. If you have any questions/problems feel free to ask or pm me. I can't even tell you how many times I have completely taken an ID3 cabinet apart and rebuilt them at work.
Kazumie_leaf
  Posted: Jan 18 2013, 06:05 PM

IDW Full Member

sweet thank you so much T_T you dont know where i can get a replacment coin box key do you ??