Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing (MF Ghost OST) Jay Lehr - Hi Love

Important Rules
• Please do NOT post any torrents and/or links to pirated copies of games here. Violator will be issued a verbal warning or an actual warning.
• Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
• Any kind of discussions related to ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are prohibited in this section of the forums.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

4 Pages  1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 14,293  ·  Replies: 85 
> Blizzard - Diablo 3, July 27th, 2011 Press Event
Tessou
Posted: May 19 2012, 04:05 AM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

I have found that some enemies will actually pause and look at your banner if you drop it near them. Typically only the small fry will stop and look, but on higher difficulties, this can save your life since it will let you concentrate on the big guys.

Almost finished with Act II Nightmare. I kept getting saddled with weak partners, or only one partner that would just sit in the camp all day making gems. Everything after Normal seems to require co-op in order to survive. sad.gif
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Soran
Posted: May 20 2012, 03:10 AM

Driving on the road of life..

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 3,498

My witch doctor. My main gripe is that no matter what he wears, he always looks almost nekkid.... facepalm.gif

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1024 x 576. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
SgtXDNX
Posted: May 20 2012, 03:20 AM

Goddamn Electric

Member No.: 23,073

QUOTE (Tessou @ Yesterday, 10:05 PM)
Almost finished with Act II Nightmare. I kept getting saddled with weak partners, or only one partner that would just sit in the camp all day making gems. Everything after Normal seems to require co-op in order to survive. sad.gif

Well, if Blizzard get their shit together, I'd be more than happy to help you blitz through the rest. Could use a good wall of meat buddy to help keep the melee mobs the hell away from my shotgunner. laugh.gif

And man, of course he looks nearly nekkid. He's a goddamn witch doctor. Don't think his magic works while wearing pants. awesome.gif

Progress! Sitting pretty on 2.8k DPS.
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1280 x 720. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

This post has been edited by SgtXDNX on May 20 2012, 03:22 AM
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Tessou
Posted: May 20 2012, 04:06 AM

Group Icon

You won't get what would be considered "full armor" until well into Nightmare. Barbs still have a lot of open flesh at the same level.
SgtXDNX
Posted: May 20 2012, 05:33 AM

Goddamn Electric

Oh, no doubt, but when I play with you guys I tend to get my ass beat far less often because the mobs actually have someone else to aim for. Usually buys me the second or so I need to line up a Caltops + Rapid Fire/Multishot combo.
Tessou
Posted: May 20 2012, 06:11 AM

Group Icon

I boosted my strength with gems, and so I now do about 850dps. smile.gif
SgtXDNX
Posted: May 20 2012, 06:32 AM

Goddamn Electric

That's awesome!

In other news, this explains a lot about why Australians get to play the super deluxe edition of Diablo III, with teleporting enemies and turn based combat! In fact, it's so super cool and exclusive that we get to pay an extra $20 for the privilege. Unfortunately I haven't unlocked it yet, because I've only managed to level up to 3000ms, but it's getting there!

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1440 x 900. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

This post has been edited by SgtXDNX on May 20 2012, 06:33 AM
Tessou
Posted: May 20 2012, 09:25 AM

Group Icon

Quite honestly, I'd be more than willing to boycott the game until Blizzard comes up with a sensible solution for the AUS/NZ players. The battlenet forum is filled with threads about the absurd latency, and there are a total of zero blue posts (read: Blizzard employee posts) to answer them outside of the form-letter-esque sticky threads.

I've heard of AUS players getting screwed before, but not to this extent. I'm disgusted.
Ethos
Posted: May 21 2012, 11:47 AM

IDW Regular Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,090

Just got my Barb into Hell yesterday. Had to switch from Dual Axe Berzerker to something a bit more Tanky. Feels bad man haha.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1920 x 1080. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
Tessou
Posted: May 21 2012, 03:58 PM

Group Icon

You should help me get through Nightmare sometime. smile.gif

ADDX: I've decided to quit playing D3 until Blizzard gets their asses in gear and makes the game work for everybody. I'm having FPS issues, Aussie players have awful latency and pay more for the game, and there are some security concerns where players are losing all of their gear after playing public games.

No way, Jose. Until I see some serious progress, it's back to Skyrim/Fallout/GTA.
icedagger
Posted: May 22 2012, 09:24 PM

Slowpoke...

Member No.: 18,773

I kind of got stuck on Diablo in Nightmare. I need to upgrade my equipment, me thinks.

Just bought some new stuff, but will need to grind out 2 more levels before I can equip them.

Tank wizards are fun!

SgtXDNX
Posted: May 23 2012, 03:06 AM

Goddamn Electric

Holy crap, the servers were pretty playable today. laugh.gif
Tessou
Posted: May 23 2012, 03:29 AM

Group Icon

Blizzard is saying they're working on FPS issues... but only for a very narrow range of Geforce cards. facepalm.gif

Fuck this game.
SgtXDNX
Posted: May 23 2012, 08:00 AM

Goddamn Electric

To paraphrase another Blizz game...hell, it's about time.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1280 x 720. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
icedagger
Posted: May 24 2012, 09:15 PM

Slowpoke...

Now in Act 3 Hell with my melee wizard. Tend to die more frequently than I'd like, but it's fun!

EDIT: Looks like fun time is over. Blizzard just nerfed my build via a hotfix. sad.gif

This post has been edited by icedagger on May 24 2012, 11:37 PM
crazym4n
Posted: May 27 2012, 11:42 AM

cruisin

Member No.: 29,529

Just bought this game this morning went demon hunter.
icedagger
Posted: May 28 2012, 12:52 AM

Slowpoke...

Finished Hell Mode! The later acts proved to be quite easy once I managed to gear up appropriately.

And Inferno is a pain in the neck. My melee wizard can still (barely) handle elites with bad attributes, but when the crazy mixes come up I end up dying really fast. My resists are all at 400+ and I still don't last more than a few seconds in molten trails.

And that's just Act 1...
Soran
Posted: Jun 3 2012, 07:12 AM

Driving on the road of life..

Member No.: 3,498

The Witch Doctor at level 60

And yes, that's The Three Hundredth Spear he's carrying...sorcerer.gif
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1600 x 900. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
Chidoki
Posted: Jun 5 2012, 11:33 PM

Fictional Compiler

Member No.: 3,699

Been a long time since i posted in idforums. Anyhoo here is my witchdoctor. Did an attempt of inferno act II with my group today, and of coarse, we were totally pwned. I figured i would be a one hit and I am dead in that difficulty, or 2 hits, the first hit dropping my hp down to only 5% left even if i had over 30k hp and whatever i did to put up my armor to 5k seem like nothing. So it goes back to farming now.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 800 x 640. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 800 x 640. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

and then I also have a lvl 55 wizard under work. Nice thing about the gear is whatever intel gear I don't need on the witchdoctor goes to the wizard as an alt.

user posted image
Spaz
Posted: Jun 6 2012, 06:29 AM

Just a guy towing a car across the country to chase a dream.
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 30,193

My Monk is shaping up pretty well, lvl32, damn near 400dps, tons of +life on hit, nothing but AOE attacks. I'm still not sure what potions are. awesome.gif
icedagger
Posted: Jun 7 2012, 03:18 AM

Slowpoke...

Diablo 3 quotes from my game:

"By all that is holy, do you see that monster over there?" -Templar follower, just before an elite mob with fast, teleport, molten, fire chains affixes appears and insta-gibs my wizard.

"Rakonoth, do not fail me, or your fate will be the same as Iskaatu and my brothers!" -Diablo, as Captain Obvious.

Kind of hit a brick wall on my melee Wizard. Stuck on act 2 (inferno), in the sewers. My Barbarian is shaping up better. He still needs a few pieces of equipment to break into Inferno Act 2 (stuck doing butcher runs atm), but I'm having a lot more fun with him than with my wizard at the moment. He also farms butcher much more efficiently.

This post has been edited by icedagger on Jun 7 2012, 03:24 AM
Tessou
Posted: Jun 14 2012, 02:38 PM

Group Icon

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1023 x 642. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

Giant Skull with boosted VIT. 3k DPS and 17k life. TANK.
icedagger
Posted: Jun 14 2012, 11:59 PM

Slowpoke...

I now have act 2 inferno on farm with my barbarian. Elite packs go down in under 10 seconds. Most of my play time is spent farming Zoltan Kulle. During breaks I flip stuff on the AH (made 2 million gold last night, w00t2.gif ).

But I've run into a wall in act 3. Everything hits so much harder and has a lot more HP. I get one shotted by critical hits from the hell flyers unless I have leap+iron impact or ignore pain up. sad.gif

42k HP, 900 resists, 8.2k armor, 32k DPS. I badly need to upgrade a few pieces of armor and my weapon...

Battle tag is icedagger#1482 if anyone wants to add me. Just let me know you're from IDWF. smile.gif

This post has been edited by icedagger on Jun 15 2012, 12:01 AM
lllAE86lll
Posted: Jul 2 2012, 02:36 PM

Initial D Since 05

Member No.: 5,962

Hey guys, i am doing free 6 property crafting. If you are interested. Check below

Stream Kaiokhen <-- Highly recommend you to check and scroll down for information about crafting - Very detailed layout

I am currently crafting [ Provide your own mats and the cost for crafting ]

• Exalted Grand Sovereign Vambraces - 28 Essence, 5 Tear, 8 Tomes [ 87,516 ]
  • Exalted Grand Armplates - 28 Essence, 5 Tear, 8 Tomes [ 87,516 ]
  • Exalted Grand Sovereign Greaves - 28 Essence, 5 Tear, 8 Tomes [ 87,516 ]
  • Exalted Grand Sovereign Mail - Coming Soon

My crafting services will always remain free - Tips are appreciate it to help me buy more 6 property plans and craft it for free for all the viewers.

Message me at Kaiokhen#1599 with the message of what you would like to be crafted and how many
icedagger
Posted: Jul 3 2012, 07:29 AM

Slowpoke...

QUOTE (lllAE86lll @ Today, 6:36 AM)
Hey guys, i am doing free 6 property crafting. If you are interested. Check below

Stream Kaiokhen  <-- Highly recommend you to check and scroll down for information about crafting - Very detailed layout

I am currently crafting [ Provide your own mats and the cost for crafting ]

• Exalted Grand Sovereign Vambraces  - 28 Essence, 5 Tear, 8 Tomes [ 87,516 ]
  • Exalted Grand Armplates  - 28 Essence, 5 Tear, 8 Tomes [ 87,516 ]
  • Exalted Grand Sovereign Greaves  - 28 Essence, 5 Tear, 8 Tomes [ 87,516 ]
  • Exalted Grand Sovereign Mail - Coming Soon

My crafting services will always remain free - Tips are appreciate it to help me buy more 6 property plans and craft it for free for all the viewers.

Message me at Kaiokhen#1599 with the message of what you would like to be crafted and how many

Awesome. smile.gif Might hit you up soon for some bracers pretty soon.

------

Anyway, since everyone has been sharing pics of their characters, here's a picture of my barbarian taken a few weeks ago:

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1280 x 800. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

4 Pages  1 2 3 4