Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing Dave Rodgers - Space Boy

Radio Podcast
• Subscribe to our radio podcast: RSS feeds (Does not work with iTunes currently)
• Direct download for the shows is archived here: Recorded Shows (Convenient if you do not want to use any RSS client)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

7 Pages  « 5 6 7  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 21,128  ·  Replies: 173 
> DJ Eiji, Here comes a new challenger!!
Alastair
Posted: Sep 7 2008, 09:49 PM

SNTS

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 27,312

that would SOO cool if by some odd chance kikumaru uploaded the hatsune miku CD
The New Guy
Posted: Sep 8 2008, 04:07 PM

wandering idiot

Member No.: 24,420

UPLOADS PLEASE!!!!! OMG I'LL DO ANYTHING!!!
Tetsuya Hikari
  Posted: Sep 9 2008, 12:18 AM

( ・ω・)

Member No.: 12,980

I apologize for being a little late with the upload. We had a storm come through in the afternoon, so my modem was out for a good two hours or so. By the time it did actually come back on, I hopped on MGO for a little bit. Anyway!

Here is..as requested..the 320 MP3 version of the livetune feat. Hatsune Miku album, "Re:package".

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lad88f

Enjoy happy.gif
The New Guy
Posted: Sep 9 2008, 04:31 PM

wandering idiot

Member No.: 24,420

HOLY CRAP ohmy.gif Thank you so much!
Tetsuya Hikari
  Posted: Sep 9 2008, 05:41 PM

( ・ω・)

Thanks for making a post new guy. I needed to make one to tell everyone about what I have planned for this week wink2.gif

Well, this Thursday at 8:00 P.M. - 10:30 P.M. (or so) PST, I will be airing Sota Fujimori's newest (and first) album, "Synthesized". If you have played any of the Beatmanias, DDRs, or Pop'n Musics, then you should know what to expect.

He's really great at synthesizing, so you'll be hearing a lot of techno/trance and house music. That's all he pretty much specializes in, but damn he's good at it happy.gif

Anyway, I hope you all tune in this Thursday for some Sota!

user posted image
HashiriyaR32
Posted: Sep 11 2008, 08:05 PM

Unlimited Request Works

Member No.: 18,031

Would you kindly provide a link to the album after the show?
Tetsuya Hikari
  Posted: Sep 11 2008, 11:37 PM

( ・ω・)

As requested, I present to you Sota Fujimori's album, "Synthesized".

Sota Fujimori - Synthesized

Enjoy tongue.gif
Tetsuya Hikari
  Posted: Sep 19 2008, 02:26 PM

( ・ω・)

Sorry guys. No show this week. I picked up Soul Calibur IV today, so I'm going to be playing that for MOST of the day and I've got MGO with clanmates later tonight, so I really won't have the time to broadcast anything.

Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up wink2.gif
Tetsuya Hikari
  Posted: Sep 26 2008, 02:02 PM

( ・ω・)

Sorry for the absence everyone. I was given a couple of warnings a couple of weeks back and I've just been laying low for a little while, lol. Didn't want to take my chances at somehow getting banned tongue.gif

Well, putting that aside..I'll be having company over tonight, but..nevertheless, I'm going to be hosting a show anyway at my usual time: 11:00 P.M. (CST) - 1:00 A.M.

The playlist has been kind of thrown together in a rush since I didn't plan this, but I hope you all enjoy it regardless. It will be a two hour Iceman special! If you enjoy any of the music you hear during the show, feel free to post your request up here afterward.

I hope you all enjoy the show tonight music.gif
HashiriyaR32
Posted: Sep 26 2008, 09:44 PM

Unlimited Request Works

Thanks to my laptop FAILING at installing SP1, I didn't actually see this message until NOW.
Tetsuya Hikari
  Posted: Sep 26 2008, 10:04 PM

( ・ω・)

As requested:

Iceman - Perfect Future

Enjoy happy.gif
Tetsuya Hikari
  Posted: Oct 2 2008, 12:31 PM

( ・ω・)

As requested by Hashi:

Two Mix - Untitled

Once again, I apologize for the track titles. I hope you have luck with finding the proper ID tags for these and can still enjoy the songs even if they are named generically laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Tetsuya Hikari on Oct 2 2008, 12:32 PM
Tetsuya Hikari
  Posted: Oct 7 2008, 12:32 PM

( ・ω・)

No show this Friday, guys. I'm having my DSL service changed to Cable (FINALLY), so my current ISP will be turning off my modem anywhere between 10 minutes to 48 hours from now. I'll be back up and running on my new service on the 14th.

Just thought I'd give a heads up wink2.gif
HashiriyaR32
Posted: Oct 8 2008, 01:12 PM

Unlimited Request Works

I'll cover your slot for you.
Tetsuya Hikari
  Posted: Oct 14 2008, 11:51 PM

( ・ω・)

Well, I'm back online everyone wink2.gif

Ahhh..it feels so good to have Cable back. I used to have it when living with my grandparents, but when I moved out on my own, I just took DSL since it was cheaper. Now I feel kind of silly for not getting Cable when I first moved in because actually..IT is cheaper than DSL.

I'm saving like..$7 or $9 a month now. I'm not sure how that works, but I didn't ask any questions whistling.gif

For the curious, it's an Arris modem (yeah, I know dry.gif) and I'm getting close to 8,000 kbps for download and close to 1,000 for upload now, whereas I was getting barely over 3,000 and a little over 300.

So things are certainly running a little more smoothly now with this new service. I've got Roadrunner now. I was a bit hesitant at first since I didn't know how reliable they were, but I have seen significant improvements with my online gaming for Soul Calibur IV and Metal Gear Online, so..everything has worked the way I had hoped it would and I no longer have doubts.

As for the show this week, I've been thinking of something, but I'm still drawing blanks at the moment. Well, it's halfway into the week, so I've still got plenty of time to figure something out. Also, I've got a pretty big project planned for towards the end of the year, but I'm keeping it under wraps for now.

I just wanted to let you guys know I am planning something pretty big though. Anyway, thanks goes to Hashi for covering my slot while I was gone. See you guys on Friday music.gif
Tetsuya Hikari
  Posted: Oct 18 2008, 01:43 PM

( ・ω・)

For those of you that caught my show last night, once again, I apologize for cutting it short. I decided to pull the characters' ending themes since they were much too soft to play over the air without the preamp set and I didn't know what to set it at, so I just didn't bother with them.

Also, I had a prior arrangement made to meet someone on SCIV a little after Midnight. That's what I get for making plans and not remembering what I already had scheduled dry.gif

Oh well, it's not like I had to go on the air. I was just tired of pushing it to the side though and telling everyone, "no show this week", lol. Anyway, thanks for listening regardless and I hope to try and get in on the video scene next week.

I'll try to run a few tests with it during the week and see if I can get it working well enough to show something for next week's show wink2.gif

EDIT: Yay for grammatical errors.

This post has been edited by Tetsuya Hikari on Oct 18 2008, 01:44 PM
Tetsuya Hikari
  Posted: Oct 29 2008, 01:43 AM

( ・ω・)

As you have already noticed, there was not an airing last Friday. I had an idea for a video show, but that bombed when I found out the program wouldn't even run on my computer properly. I didn't have a backup plan, so I didn't bother airing anything.

I don't have a Halloween special or anything like that planned for this Friday, but there will be a show. As usual, it will be from 9:00 - 11:00 PST. This week, I will be airing a Korean group known as, "Clazziquai".

It's hard to describe what kind of music they make, but it's a mixture of Electronica, Pop, Jazz, and others. They have some really good music though and it can cater to a wide audience for being a mixture of different genres.

Anyway, I hope you can tune in for this Friday's show featuring Clazziquai.

user posted image

EDIT: Damnit. Not EST! PST D:<

I don't know why I keep making that mistake, lol.

This post has been edited by Tetsuya Hikari on Oct 29 2008, 08:47 PM
BOZZ
Posted: Oct 29 2008, 07:41 AM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Member No.: 1,414

Cool, looking forward to your show this Friday.
HashiriyaR32
Posted: Nov 2 2008, 07:13 PM

Unlimited Request Works

Kikumaru, I need to know if you'll be on this Friday.
Tetsuya Hikari
  Posted: Nov 3 2008, 05:30 AM

( ・ω・)

Yep. I'll be on this Friday. Not sure what I've got planned yet though.

Also, I'd like to make a huge announcement. I'm calling out to all IDW members who tune in to IDW Radio! I will be hosting a huge special on November 28th, but you guys are going to be the ones to help me decide on what it will consist of!

I'm holding a special known as: The Best of Super Eurobeat 2008

It will still be for 2 hours, but..I want you guys to help me compose the playlist with what you feel was the best SEB tracks of '08. The rules are quite simply really. Each person is allowed to vote for three songs.

The songs can be selected from anything in the Super Eurobeat series, however..that is all. So anything outside of that, such as Euromach or Para and your vote will be void and you will have to replace it with a SEB track instead. You also cannot take advantage of the playlist by voting for a megamix as a song.

With that being said, I would like it if you could only vote for three songs which are below 6 minutes each. However, I will accept this method as well. If you do find something that you really think belongs in this playlist and it's a little over 6 minutes, throw it my way.

If you want to do this, then you will be limited to two votes instead, since I can't have everyone doing this. The playlist wouldn't have many songs if everyone did this. So, just to make this clear. You may only vote for three songs and they must be below 6 minutes each, however..if you want to include a vote for one that is a little over 6 minutes, then your three votes will be reduced to two and the other song must be below 6 minutes.

Your votes also cannot stack. So no, you can't change three votes to one by voting for a song that's 13 minutes long or so. Anyway, now that we have that out of the way. Here is the format I would like all of the votes to be in:

"Artist name here" - "song title here" ["album number here"]

You can also place a priority on them as well, numbering from 1 (the highest) to 3 (the lowest) in case I have to pick and choose which one of your songs gets to stay in the playlist while adding some other choices to the list. Also, the voting will end on the 24th since I'll need about a week or so to prepare the list in a particular order. So, go ahead and start posting your votes for what you wish to see in the special, "The Best of Super Eurobeat 2008" on November 28th!

EDIT: Forgot to add something. If I don't have the song you are voting for, I may have to get a download link from you for it. I'll PM you if that is necessary. If you feel inclined to post it when you cast your votes though, that would be appreciated, since I'm putting all of them in the same folder anyway.

This post has been edited by Tetsuya Hikari on Nov 3 2008, 05:33 AM
Tetsuya Hikari
  Posted: Nov 7 2008, 04:11 AM

( ・ω・)

I actually couldn't come up with any solid ideas for this Friday's show, so I decided that I would play some music from the Tales of Destiny remake.

user posted image

The OST has 109 tracks, so naturally..I won't be able to play all of them, but I'll try to pick out the best ones and play those. I'll also be giving a reminder every now and then to vote for "The best of Super Eurobeat 2008" during my show as well.

Anyway, as usual, I'll be on at around 9:00 P.M. - 11:00 P.M. PST. Hope to see you there music.gif
Tetsuya Hikari
  Posted: Nov 14 2008, 06:07 PM

( ・ω・)

No show this week everyone. I picked up a copy of Valkyria Chronicles today, so my time will be occupied by that instead, sorry fear2.gif
BOZZ
Posted: Nov 14 2008, 06:37 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Member No.: 1,414

Ha ha... Nice pick up Kiks... You should play the soundtrack as part of one of your shows!
Tetsuya Hikari
  Posted: Nov 19 2008, 02:05 PM

( ・ω・)

No show this week either.

A. I'm having company over

and

B. Hashi wants to lead into Nomake's show

So, even though I won't be airing this Friday, be sure to tune in for Hashi's extended show leading into Nomake's more-epic-than-usual show music.gif

7 Pages  « 5 6 7