Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing Takumi Shouri!

Anime and Manga Forum Rules
• Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
• Use the Search function or read the Index of All Threads before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal or actual warning (if this rule is violated repeatedly).
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Discussion of yaoi/yuri is permitted, however, posting any sexual content and material is strictly prohibited and will result in an actual warning.
• Please use spoiler tags when addressing a spoiler. Violating this rule may earn you a verbal warning. Please read this thread for more information on how to use spoiler tags.
• Please ensure that when posting images that the images are at a reasonable resolution (i.e. 640 x 480 and below) or that you use a thumbnail to link to the original sized image.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 7,059  ·  Replies: 3 
> Help me figure out these (anime?) songs
s0nginmyheart1
  Posted: Feb 2 2017, 09:46 AM

IDW Jr. Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,372

Hi! I was wondering if someone could help me figure out these songs. My initial feeling is that they are from Gundam Wing or Fighter, possibly by Two Mix... late 90s or early 00s... but have not been able to identify them. I could be totally off and they could be from Sailor Moon for all I know haha.

Any help is always appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
Clip 1: http://vocaroo.com/i/s06PDLiqeKQ6
Clip 2: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0XqwmtB8RJw
Nomake Wan
Posted: Feb 2 2017, 11:30 AM

ShiMACHaze

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,394

Not a clue on either, too bad you only have those 17-second chunks. Maybe if there was more of the chorus part it'd be easier. Either that or they're just not from something I recognize.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
s0nginmyheart1
  Posted: Feb 2 2017, 01:06 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,372

Unfortunately I only have these short instrumental parts/clips. I've tried Shazam and Soundhound but they come up with no results.

Fingers crossed someone here has a good ear!
AllyTheFox
Posted: Jul 7 2017, 09:06 AM

IDPlayers Admin
Group Icon

Group: IDP Admin
Member No.: 48,490

Oh man the clips got removed by Vocaroo.... I was gonna give a try since Im great at tracking down stuff and watch loads of anime.

This post has been edited by AllyTheFox on Jul 7 2017, 09:07 AM