Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 1 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Upbeat Gas Junkie

Important Rules
1 2 3 4
Initial D Latest News
  • Initial D Fifth Stage has ended with 14 episodes. [confirmed]
  • A theatrical version of Initial D is confirmed for release in August 2014. [Official Thread]
  • UPDATES : Animax has confirmed that Final Stage will be available on its subscription-based VOD (Video On Demand) service starting May 16th, 2014. It will continue where Fifth Stage left off. Consist of a total of four episodes, Final Stage will be focusing on the long-awaited final 86 vs 86 battle between Takumi and Shinji. [confirmed]
  • UPDATES : Avex has confirmed that the New Initial D The Movie will be a trilogy. First part of the trilogy is called Legend 1 -Awakening- slated for release in theaters on August 23rd, 2014 (Japan Only) [confirmed]

Please Follow These Rules
  • Please use the spoiler tag when posting content not yet covered by anime. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
  • Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
  • Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
  • Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

13 Pages  1 2 3 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 38,285  ·  Replies: 318 
> Initial D (first stage) Question
teknoman
  Posted: Dec 1 2002, 10:46 AM

Unregistered

On the anime Initial D (first stage) Takumi Fujiwara was in his car Toyota AE86 Sprinter Trueno delivering tofu from their home to a hotel at the top of the Akina Mountain everyday. What is the name of that hotel that he delivered at the top of Akina Mountain?
Perry
Posted: Dec 1 2002, 12:41 PM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

They never mentioned the name of the hotel in anime, but I am not sure about the manga.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Kyo
Posted: Dec 1 2002, 08:31 PM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 57

yea..they nvr mention bout the hotel.... but when papa drove her out that time, the outside scene was actually some "hotel"
teknoman
    Posted: Dec 2 2002, 12:56 PM

Unregistered

on the first stage of the anime Initial D there's a scene where Bunta Fujiwara said to Kouichirou Iketani & Kenji "We're out of fried tofu & ganmodoki." I have 2 food questions to ask

1. What is a ganmodoki?

2. Is ganmodoki a vegetable or meat?
teknoman
    Posted: Dec 5 2002, 10:24 AM

Unregistered

On the first stage of the anime Initial D I've remembered that Takumi Fujiwara, Itsuki Takeuchi, Kouichirou Iketani & Kenji went swimming with Mako Satou & Sayuki. On that scene Takumi Fujiwara went on the water slide with Sayuki he said to her "slow down" then Takumi said to himself "I feel her breasts moving behind my neck then an image of Mogi came in & she started to stick her tongue out. Why did she stick her tongue out for?
Perry
Posted: Dec 5 2002, 11:15 AM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

Act cute. laugh.gif
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
]{aya
Posted: Dec 5 2002, 06:32 PM

Old HOT PINK Schmuck

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 47

hum ...who wants to know what this hotel name is anyway ...seriously ??
teknoman
    Posted: Dec 8 2002, 10:05 AM

Unregistered

on the first stage of the anime Initial D Kouichirou Iketani & his friends (Takumi Fujiwara & Itsuki Takeuchi) including his team the speedstars was heading to Mt. Akina then when Kouichirou Iketani was driving fast on the uphill on Mt. Akina Takumi Fujiwara was scared & freak out. The one thing I don't understand is why Takumi Fujiwara was scared & freak out for if he knows how do drive on Mt. Akina himself?
ImprezaSTi27
Posted: Dec 8 2002, 11:06 AM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 101

Because Iketani's drift technique was totally out of control and not the way Takumi tackles Akina. Where Takumi's driving is very smooth and ridiculously fast, Iketani was letting the rear of his car shoot out too far, and it must've scared Takumi that he had so little control over his car.

Alex
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
karasac
Posted: Dec 8 2002, 10:26 PM

Rotary Disciple

Member No.: 11

what ImprezaSTi27 said.
teknoman
    Posted: Dec 9 2002, 01:36 PM

Unregistered

On the first stage Kouichirou Iketani was asking Takumi Fujiwara to give him a ride & drive hard on Mt. Akina so Kouichirou Iketani can steal his technique then all of a sudden he started getting scared & then he freak out then he started to pass out then Itsuki Takeuchi said "ahhhhhhh I witnessed the incident! On frightening Mt. Akina downhill where a scream echoes... ...Kouichirou Iketani in the third corner... ...passing out! then there another scene where Kouichirou Iketani wanted Takumi Fujiwara to give him another ride & drive hard on Mt. Akina but Kouichirou Iketani wanted Takumi Fujiwara to drive hard on Mt. Akina in Kouichirou Iketani's car (Nissan Silvia S13) then when Takumi Fujiwara started to do a drift he started to get scared & freak out. Why did Kouichirou Iketani started to get scared for?

karasac
Posted: Dec 9 2002, 01:46 PM

Rotary Disciple

cuz he never been in a car that drives that fast on the downhill, if u were in a car going down a mountain pass at 60mph, sideways, ud be scaerd too

ImprezaSTi27
Posted: Dec 9 2002, 02:34 PM

IDW Prime Member

He got scared for the same reasons as when he passed out in Takumi's 86. He had no idea that corners could be taken at speeds like that. The second run, he was even surprised that his car could go as fast as Takumi was pushing it. It's kind of like he's unlocking or showing Iketani the potential of his car, making him realize that he was nowhere close to driving it as fast as it could go.

Alex
Jayson
Posted: Dec 9 2002, 04:03 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Member No.: 32

cuz he never been in a car that drives that fast on the downhill, it u were in a car going down a mountain pass at 60mph, sideways, ud be scaerd too

w3rd
teknoman
    Posted: Dec 9 2002, 04:20 PM

Unregistered

On the first stage of the anime Initial D there's a couple of scenes where several cars doesn't even have any liscense plates at all. But then on the 2nd stage of the anine Initial D the cars have liscense plates already. The only thing I don't understand is How come the 2st stage of the anime Initial D have liscense plates on the cars but not the first stage?
Jayson
Posted: Dec 9 2002, 06:22 PM

different animators, thats all I can think of
karasac
Posted: Dec 9 2002, 09:45 PM

Rotary Disciple

in 1st stage the cg wasnt that good so they couldnt put that much detail, then in 2nd stage the cg got better so they could put more details
SushiGirl
Posted: Dec 10 2002, 12:28 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 133

QUOTE (teknoman @ Dec 2 2002, 12:56 PM)
on the first stage of the anime Initial D there's a scene where Bunta Fujiwara said to Kouichirou Iketani & Kenji "We're out of fried tofu & ganmodoki." I have 2 food questions to ask

1. What is a ganmodoki?

2. Is ganmodoki a vegetable or meat?

As they were talking about buying it from the Fujiwara Tofu shop,
ganmodoki is a Japanese term for tofu mixed with yam, egg white and other ingredients and fried. It is also known as hirousu or hiryozu.

Don't know what it tastes like though!
teknoman
  Posted: Dec 10 2002, 03:15 PM

Unregistered

He got scared for the same reasons as when he passed out in Takumi's 86. He had no idea that corners could be taken at speeds like that. The second run, he was even surprised that his car could go as fast as Takumi was pushing it. It's kind of like he's unlocking or showing Iketani the potential of his car, making him realize that he was nowhere close to driving it as fast as it could go.

Alex

Actually my last post I said that Kouichirou Iketani was sooooo scared & freaked out when he told Takumi Fujiwara to do a drift on Kouichirou Iketani's car (Nissan Silvia S13) he didn't passed out on the second time.
ImprezaSTi27
Posted: Dec 10 2002, 03:33 PM

IDW Prime Member

I didn't say he passed out on the second run, I said he got scared again but it was also more of a surprise since he was concious for the entire mountain run this time.

If anything he walked away from the experience knowing how much of a higher skilled driver Takumi is over everyone else on the Speedstars.

Alex
teknoman
    Posted: Dec 11 2002, 12:09 PM

Unregistered

On the first stage there's a scene where Kouichirou Iketani was a date with Mako Satou then she said to him "I want you take my virginity" then after that there's another scene where Mako Satou went out with her friend Sayuki for some drinks Sayuki said to her "you must be a late bloomer." When Kouichirou Iketani & his gang (Kenji, Itsuki Takeuchi & Takumi Fujiwara) went swimming with Mako Satou & Sayuki while Kenji, Itsuki Takeuchi & Takumi Fujiwara went on the water slide with Sayuki, Kouichirou Iketani was talking with Mako Satou she said to him again "I want you to be the first man." I have 3 questions to ask

1. Why did Mako Satou wanted Kouichirou Iketani to take her virginity for?

2. What does Sayuki meant by late bloomer?

General Questions & Comments off the record

3. Here's a question for all you men on the message board: For example, If you were on a date with a beautiful women then she said to you "I want you to take my virginity." Would you do it? & Why?
karasac
Posted: Dec 11 2002, 12:23 PM

Rotary Disciple

1. cuz she loved him

2. the original term for late bloomer is someone that goes through puberty a little later than normal, but shes using it in the sense that she hasnt had a boyfriend yet

3.all i have to say is ZIP biggrin.gif
no seriously though, it would have to depend on the circumstances.
teknoman
    Posted: Dec 12 2002, 01:41 PM

Unregistered

Oh one more thing I forgot to mention on the first stage there's a scene where Takumi Fujiwara, Itsuki Takeuchi were riding inside Kenji's car & followed Kouichirou Iketani to find out if Mako Satou is cute or not. Then all of a sudden Kouichirou Iketani catch them in the act so instead Kouichirou Iketani decided to introduced Mako Satou to his friends (Takumi Fujiwara, Itsuki Takeuchi & Kenji) all of a sudden Kenji started to pinch Itsuki Takeuchi's face then Itsuki Takeuchi started to pinch Takumi Fujiwara's face. I have 2 questions to ask

1. Why did Kenji started to pinch Itsuki Takeuchi's face for?

2. Why did Itsuki Takeuchi started to pinch Takumi Fujiwara's face for?

Jayson
Posted: Dec 12 2002, 01:43 PM

they wanted to make sure they were awake and not dreaming.
ImprezaSTi27
Posted: Dec 12 2002, 03:15 PM

IDW Prime Member

Wow this thread is really going through the stages with a fine-tooth comb...frame by frame laugh.gif .

Alex

13 Pages  1 2 3 »