Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing Mega NRG Man - Burning Desire

Anime and Manga Forum Rules
• Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
• Use the Search function or read the Index of All Threads before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal or actual warning (if this rule is violated repeatedly).
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Discussion of yaoi/yuri is permitted, however, posting any sexual content and material is strictly prohibited and will result in an actual warning.
• Please use spoiler tags when addressing a spoiler. Violating this rule may earn you a verbal warning. Please read this thread for more information on how to use spoiler tags.
• Please ensure that when posting images that the images are at a reasonable resolution (i.e. 640 x 480 and below) or that you use a thumbnail to link to the original sized image.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,588  ·  Replies: 8 
> For Sale: Mikupa Limited Edition Blu-Ray
kyonpalm
  Posted: Nov 29 2011, 03:41 PM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

I'm selling a brand new copy of the Mikupa limited edition blu-ray set. The BDs are sealed and unopened.

I am asking $90 for it, with FREE worldwide shipping. This is the cheapest you will be able to find it, and I really need to sell this, so if you are in the market for it, please contact me!

Really need to move this, so if you or anyone you know would be interested at all, feel free to send me an email at kyonpalm@gmail.com

Pictures available here:
http://www.mikuchan.org/miku/res/11055.html

This post has been edited by kyonpalm on Dec 2 2011, 12:42 PM
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
bROCKoLEE
Posted: Nov 29 2011, 11:26 PM

whut?

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 6,453

Is this the first concert with Sega?

If so I may grab it off ya for my friends upcoming birthday.
Nomake Wan
Posted: Nov 30 2011, 12:44 AM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

QUOTE (bROCKoLEE @ 1 hour, 17 minutes ago)
Is this the first concert with Sega?

If so I may grab it off ya for my friends upcoming birthday.

It's the second concert, actually, which is infinitely superior to the first concert. The holography was greatly improved and the setlist was more rock-y this time around. Thoroughly enjoyable, and I highly recommend you do get this for your friend's birthday rather than the first concert.

For reference, though, the first concert was "39's Giving Day." This one was Mikupa.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
bROCKoLEE
Posted: Nov 30 2011, 08:20 PM

whut?

Bummer, it was the 1st Sega concert that I was after actually. He's already picked up the 2nd one himself and i thought I could ninja him the 1st one before he'd get around to it lol

G'luck on selling the product! happy.gif
kyonpalm
  Posted: Nov 30 2011, 08:34 PM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

QUOTE (bROCKoLEE @ 14 minutes, 19 seconds ago)
Bummer, it was the 1st Sega concert that I was after actually. He's already picked up the 2nd one himself and i thought I could ninja him the 1st one before he'd get around to it lol

G'luck on selling the product! happy.gif

Are you sure he got this one? The other one up for sale right now is Mikunopolis, but if he's already got a copy of whatever one it is, it'll be this one since Mikunopolis is still a preorder.
bROCKoLEE
Posted: Nov 30 2011, 09:09 PM

whut?

Damn, how many concert DVD/BD's have there been so far? lol

I looked up that Mikunopolis one real quick on google and apparently it was the US concert? I don't ever recall hearing US ever coming up, so I'm pretty sure he doesn't have that one.

All i know is him rambling about how he wants the 1st Sega concert because he couldn't get both of them at the same time.
Nomake Wan
Posted: Nov 30 2011, 09:21 PM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

QUOTE (bROCKoLEE @ 11 minutes, 44 seconds ago)
Damn, how many concert DVD/BD's have there been so far? lol

I looked up that Mikunopolis one real quick on google and apparently it was the US concert? I don't ever recall hearing US ever coming up, so I'm pretty sure he doesn't have that one.

All i know is him rambling about how he wants the 1st Sega concert because he couldn't get both of them at the same time.

There was 39's Giving Day, which was the original concert. Mikunopolis was the concert at Anime Expo this past summer. Mikupa was a two-part concert that took place in Tokyo on March 9th and in Sapporo on August 16th. It's the Sapporo concert that was so amazing, though Mikunopolis used the same tech before that.

So as far as I know, there are only three concerts released on bluray.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
kyonpalm
  Posted: Dec 2 2011, 12:41 PM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

I'm decreasing the price to $90. That's $10 less than before, and includes free worldwide shipping. Again, this is the best deal on the net, especially considering it's a shipping service that's actually fast (not SAL, like you would have to use if you wanted to save your arm and leg.)
Let anyone who's a vocaloid fan know for me, ok? cool.gif
kyonpalm
  Posted: Dec 21 2011, 09:47 AM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Bump for Christmas week. If anyone wants it in time for the holiday, I can work something out with you for priority mail... wink2.gif

This post has been edited by kyonpalm on Dec 21 2011, 09:48 AM