Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing (Fifth Stage DS1) Dave Rodgers - I Want To Feel

Anime and Manga Forum Rules
• Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
• Use the Search function or read the Index of All Threads before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal or actual warning (if this rule is violated repeatedly).
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Discussion of yaoi/yuri is permitted, however, posting any sexual content and material is strictly prohibited and will result in an actual warning.
• Please use spoiler tags when addressing a spoiler. Violating this rule may earn you a verbal warning. Please read this thread for more information on how to use spoiler tags.
• Please ensure that when posting images that the images are at a reasonable resolution (i.e. 640 x 480 and below) or that you use a thumbnail to link to the original sized image.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

3 Pages  1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 8,118  ·  Replies: 62 
> Eureka seveN
Spike Razzor
Posted: Sep 9 2007, 04:30 PM

The lazy racer, getting faster with less effort.

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 24,227

OMFG, whats here name is pregnant >_>...
The New Guy
Posted: Sep 9 2007, 08:08 PM

wandering idiot

Member No.: 24,420

It's Eureka and no shes not prove your statement post up a link and tell me what EP your on.

EDIT: Oh wait you mean Talho ya she is you find that out when her and eureka make a new life change.

This post has been edited by The New Guy on Sep 9 2007, 08:09 PM
Tchan
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 11:27 AM

Legendary Munky

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,349

I like this anime happy.gif
Why didn't they make more of the ep.? or are they making a second season?
bROCKoLEE
Posted: Apr 7 2008, 03:54 PM

whut?

Member No.: 6,453

New "mythos" to still feature Renton, Eureka from original television series

The May issue (on sale on April 10) of Kadokawa Shoten's Newtype magazine will officially anounce that an Eureka Seven movie has been greenlit for production. Director Tomoki Kyoda (RahXephon movie), character designer Kenichi Yoshida (Overman King Gainer), and special effects director Yasushi Muraki (Ah! My Goddess: The Movie, The Skull Man) will reportedly return to animate with new mechanical designs, as well as a new form of storytelling that differs how the BONES anime studio produced the RahXephon movie. Although the creators are promising a new Eureka Seven "mythos," it will still feature the Renton and Eureka characters that starred in the original television version. Bandai Entertainment released both the original anime television series and the manga spinoff in North America. The Adult Swim television network ran the program in the United States.

Source: 2ch

And i still havn't even seen the freakin series yet ORZ ><
The New Guy
Posted: Apr 7 2008, 05:48 PM

wandering idiot

Member No.: 24,420

F*** YAAAAAAAAAAA WOOOOOOOO oh the gods have spoken and answered my prayers lmao, sorry but I really loved this series.
MidnightViper88
Posted: Apr 8 2008, 06:27 AM

Ballistic heartbreak

Member No.: 1,034

Yay! grin2.gif I kinda thought that they would expand on the Eureka Seven universe in some way or another eventually, but I didn't know it would be in a movie retelling...

That's gonna be f**kin' awsome...And even as big of a fan as I am of the series, a little creative re-writing wouldn't hurt, since I'm still sore from all the emotions that killed the badassness of the original series (Which is why I think the manga make a cool OVA)... dry.gif tongue.gif
Tessou
Posted: Apr 8 2008, 07:55 AM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

So long as Anemone's still in there at some point, I'll be happy.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
twitchykun
Posted: Apr 8 2008, 09:41 AM

F*ck land I'm on a boat Motherf*cker!

Member No.: 20,454

QUOTE (Tessō @ Today at 7:55 AM)

seconded. I BAWWWW'D when....

SPOILER
MidnightViper88
Posted: Apr 10 2008, 07:43 PM

Ballistic heartbreak

Member No.: 1,034

QUOTE (Tessō @ Apr 8 2008, 11:55 AM)

Really...Anemone was awsome, and it also helped that she piloted TheEND, the most badass LFO in the series (Also next to Holland's b303 Devilfish; f**k the Nirvash, it was overrated)...

I really liked her manga personality a bit more, though...If I can remember tomorrow night, I'll have to scan a manga panel to show why... laugh.gif
Alastair
Posted: Apr 11 2008, 07:41 PM

SNTS

Member No.: 27,312

anyone remember the episode where they played get it by your hands...damn that was a awesome song
BOZZ
Posted: Dec 16 2008, 05:47 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Member No.: 1,414

Started watching Eureka Seven more earnestly lately (stopped at episode 8 or 9 about 2 years ago lol) after finishing Overman King Gainer (Kenichi Yoshida did character designs for OKG and Eureka Seven)... I gotta say I love the series so far (watched up to episode 14) and found the reference to Apple Inc co-founders Steve Jobs (one of the characters is named Jobs) and Steve "Woz" Wozniak (another character is named Woz) to be a nice touch.
bROCKoLEE
Posted: Dec 27 2011, 07:51 PM

whut?

Member No.: 6,453

I know you Eureka7 dudes are gonna be busting a nut over this biggrin.gif
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1020 x 765. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com.au/news/20...e-in-april-2012

Meanwhile i still need to watch the damn series myself pinch2.gif
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: Dec 27 2011, 08:02 PM

Patient Zero

Member No.: 37,947

Ugh, they just had to go with the Eureka with the ugly hair? Other than that, I'm looking forward to this new series. I hope it will be as good as the first series, if not even better! But it's hard to one-up something that is as good as Eureka Seven. bROCKoLEE, you totally need to finish the series, and watch the movie too if you have the time! Both of them are amazing.

Giant edit!

That's not Eureka with ugly hair? Recycling old character designs for the win. dry.gif

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/anime-spot...eureka_seven_ao

This post has been edited by THE_HONDA_CG2 on Mar 19 2012, 09:22 PM

3 Pages  1 2 3