Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - Fly Me So High

Views: 12,884  ·  Replies: 5 
> Happy Birthday, Initial D World !!, Happy 7th Anniversary, IDW.
Perry
    Posted: Aug 1 2007, 03:27 AM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

First thing first, Happy 7th Birthday, Initial D World !!! sorcerer.gif

2007 has been a very slow year for Initial D World. I am fairly sure most of you have felt the slowdown around the forums. It has been almost a year and a half after the Fourth Stage has ended, slowdown in traffic is almost inevitable. What matters more is that our community is still pretty tight knit. It shows when there are major events happening on the forums. As a matter of fact, Community Forums is ranked top five among the forums in terms of pageviews.

Although slowdown in traffic is inevitable, the situation is not entirely hopeless. Initial D Arcade Stage 4 has made its international debut for a couple of months now. If North America decides to import these machine on a massive scale, it'll certainly help out the liveliness around here. So even if you don't venture the IDAS section but you know someone who plays Arcade Stage, by all means, spread the words that there is an Initial D forums on these part of the Internet.

Besides Arcade Stage 4, our graphics guru Rayn is working on designing the official IDW T-shirt. You heard right, we are getting our own forums T-shirt. If all goes well, we'll be showing the design by the end of the month and get some feedbacks from you guys. I will keep you posted as this progress, check out Community Forums from time to time for this if you are interested.

On a last note, I never thought I would see IDW celebrating its 7th anniversary when I first started. I think it's a great achievement in itself. Of course, without your support, I am certain this would be almost impossible. So thank you, for giving us your continuous support. I appreciate it wholeheartedly and looking forward seeing Initial D World celebrating its 8th anniversary. smile.gif

Leave your comments here: https://idforums.net/index.php?showtopic=30729
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
InitialDRulz
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 03:29 AM

Over One Billion Double Penetrations

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 2,912

Happy Birthday Initial D World happy.gif (Celebrates).

On a side note. THE T-SHIRTS WILL BE A SMASH HIT!!!....if we don't have to order it xD!!

i'm already spreading the word in Sunshine about Initial D World forums at Sunshine, Melbourne, Australia biggrin.gif and at school smile.gif
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Nomake Wan
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 03:59 AM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

I'm totally ordering a T-shirt, Pear. It should be the official wear for any meet we have. happy.gif

誕生日おめでとう, 頭文字Dワルド!
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
BOZZ
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 06:04 AM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Member No.: 1,414

Very nice on the t-shirt thing, I'm looking forward to a finished product!
Alex
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 09:05 AM

OG Member

Member No.: 111

Ahhh! If IDW were a child, it'd be entering 2nd grade. That's freaking nuts!
I would love to see what Ray comes up with for a shirt design. Possibly a little sticker would be nice, too. I remember years ago we had some concept designs for both from Indy but they didn't make it through.
Möbius
Posted: Aug 3 2007, 09:35 PM

IDW Top Poster

Member No.: 3,524

I will be getting the T-shirt for sure, even though I never wear T's. laugh.gif