Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - time machine

Views: 14,010  ·  Replies: 5 
> Admin Resignation, Takumi Trueno
Takumi Trueno
    Posted: Jun 12 2007, 12:53 AM

IDW Goldmember

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 2,098

I have thought about it for a a while recently, and I have decided to resign from the Moderation Team here at Initial D World Forums.
I have been here for what feels like a long time. Almost 3 years. Longer then I first thought. But I don't have the time anymore to take care of the forums. I believe other things/people are a bit more important. ^__^ Like some of you know, I have found someone special, and I enjoy every moment talking and being with her.

I will still be around for a long time, but I dont have the time I once had to take care of the forums.

Community Topic - https://idforums.net/index.php?showtopic=29766
Perry
Posted: Jun 12 2007, 12:59 AM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

Let me be the first one to say that I enjoy working with Takumi Trueno all these years. He has proven himself to be a very capable Administrator and Moderator. But everything has an ending, Takumi Trueno chose to resign due to personal reasons which you can ask himself in Community Forums.

With that said, it is truly regrettable that we lose a great Administrator like Takumi Trueno. But with our current Moderating Team, I believe there should be no difficulty in maintaining the order in the forums. For all inquires about Takumi Trueno, please either PM him or post in the topic in the Community Forums.

Once again, thanks for serving the IDW community for so long, Takumi Trueno. I, on behalf of IDW, salute you.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Nomake Wan
Posted: Jun 12 2007, 01:00 AM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

Please allow me to be the first to say, in my best Itsuki voice, "But Takumi...! Racers don't need girlfriends!!!" crying2.gif

It'll be sad to see ya leave like that, but hey, it's your life and that girl of yours sounds like a winner. Best of luck, keep us posted on that car of yours.

*salutes*
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Smiley_DC2
  Posted: Jun 12 2007, 01:40 AM

Akagi's LanEvo Killer

Member No.: 1,751

Well man, very sad to hear of your departure from the moderating team. Still we all support your decision and hope that it be in your best interests.

I know you'll still be around the boards as usual, but it's still a little sad to see you step down.

I guess a huge thankyou is in order first and foremost for your loyal service and for of course making the boards a better place. I'm sure you'll continue to do the same whenever you have free time from your lovely lady friend.

*salutes*
InitialDRulz
Posted: Jun 12 2007, 03:29 AM

Over One Billion Double Penetrations

Member No.: 2,912

First, i didn't believe it. then i saw your admin went down to Advanced Members. i was like... Why?.

First of all, thank you so much for everything. you have been the most helpful person i've ever met. you even made me feel comfortable here when i started (then came Perry and then ZOOOOOOM).

Better than Perry? No way, but the 2nd best admin on the forums? hell yeah.

Good Bye Takumi Trueno as an administrator. i will miss you

*cries*
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
BOZZ
Posted: Jun 12 2007, 05:27 AM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Member No.: 1,414

What is there really to say with regards to Takumi Trueno that both the staff (myself included) and general members don't know? He's been a tremendous administrator and has been a huge help in the community. It's sad to see him go, but it's best to go out on top after all.

I'll miss seeing that familiar red bolded name amongst the Active Members list, but hope TT will be around on Skype to do his amazing voices!

Takumi Trueno, all the best and I thank you for all that you have done for the community here at IDW.

This post has been edited by BOZZ on Jun 12 2007, 05:28 AM