Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - time machine

Views: 30,304  ·  Replies: 5 
> The Responsibilities For Administrators, Clarification of each admin's roles
Perry
    Posted: Mar 5 2005, 03:17 AM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

It seems that most members, including the moderators, are confused of what roles and responsibilities the administrators have. Please let me take the chance to clarify what each administrator's tasks are in general and what each of their duties are.

----------

As the PR ( Public Relations ) administrator, Tessou's duties are resolving issues / conflicts between members; resolving any issues / conflicts may arise between these forums and other forums / websites. Takumi Trueno will also be the spokesman for IDW when confronting admins / webmasters of other forums / websites.

As the technical administrator, I will be working on maintaining the forums and fixing site related issues. I will be working on improving the DJ Panel / Shoutcast Radio as well as improving the general user experience of the forums.

As the IA ( Internal Affairs ) administrator, I will be working on resolving conflicts between moderators. If you have issues with a certain moderator or administrator on the staff please feel free to contact me via PM or E-mail. I will try to resolve any possible conflicts that may arise. Also, I handle all the Custom Title and Name Change requests.

As a GA ( General Affairs ) administrators, Insidious handles all the Custom Title requests, Name Change requests, all the reported posts submitted by members and basically all the general issues the forums encounter. Insidious does not post very often because he focuses more on working on aspects of the board behind the scenes. You might notices subtle changes on the board every once in a while. Don't be surprised if you don't see him post, but he will be there to help you ASAP.

As an Misc. administrator, KniVes will work on the relation with members. Contrast to Insidious, Expect KniVes to post quite frequently, since his job is trying to gradually lessen the indifferences between members.

----------

I hope these clear some confusions you guys had before about Administrators' roles. Feel free to ask questions about the administrator group in the designated thread - https://idforums.net/index.php?showtopic=12865

This post has been edited by Perry on Apr 14 2012, 10:52 PM
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Kamui
Posted: Mar 6 2005, 06:50 PM

Abba Zaba, you my only friend!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 469

Yea ladies and gents if you have issues with another member or staff member just let me know i'll resolve it, instead of fighting with others over childish things like i see so often.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Jsan?
Posted: Mar 7 2005, 02:55 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 2,257

I think its fine... I just question one choice. Takumi Trueno as ambassador when other admins or mods show up... He's too "soft" you need someone more cold to deal with the ID.com admin's and stuff cause their REAL big Aholes... But I do admit he's easily apporach able for members here and stuff.
Perry
  Posted: Mar 7 2005, 03:15 PM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

For clarification, in my first post, "other forums / websites" does not imply "the other forums / website." That passage was not specifying any forums / websites in particular.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Kamui
Posted: Mar 7 2005, 05:30 PM

Abba Zaba, you my only friend!

Member No.: 469

ID.com just jelious of are sexy looks and nice charm thats all .
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Knee Grow
Posted: Mar 8 2005, 10:58 AM

Better than you, in so many ways...

Member No.: 1,869

QUOTE (KniVes @ Mar 7 2005, 06:30 PM)
ID.com just jelious of are sexy looks and nice charm thats all .

jealous
our

This post has been picked at by Deondre!
user posted image