Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 10 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - Outsoar The Rainbow

Important Rules
1 2 3 4
Initial D Latest News
  • Initial D Fifth Stage has ended with 14 episodes. [confirmed]
  • A theatrical version of Initial D is confirmed for release in August 2014. [Official Thread]
  • UPDATES : Animax has confirmed that Final Stage will be available on its subscription-based VOD (Video On Demand) service starting May 16th, 2014. It will continue where Fifth Stage left off. Consist of a total of four episodes, Final Stage will be focusing on the long-awaited final 86 vs 86 battle between Takumi and Shinji. [confirmed]
  • UPDATES : Avex has confirmed that the New Initial D The Movie will be a trilogy. First part of the trilogy is called Legend 1 -Awakening- slated for release in theaters on August 23rd, 2014 (Japan Only) [confirmed]

Please Follow These Rules
  • Please use the spoiler tag when posting content not yet covered by anime. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
  • Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
  • Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
  • Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 3,106  ·  Replies: 5 
> Initial D in Theaters
CrypticApathy
  Posted: Mar 10 2018, 12:39 AM

OH SNAP!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,065

http://www.azolandpictures.com/initialdlegend/ Didnt know this existed but figured id share.
xiao
Posted: Mar 10 2018, 01:29 AM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

We know laugh.gif ..

https://idforums.net/index.php?showtopic=50027

Also welcome back Crypt!you still have your Busa or was it an R6 ?? apxrock.gif
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
CrypticApathy
  Posted: Mar 12 2018, 12:18 AM

OH SNAP!

Neither and its faster then both (minus top speed for the busa).

Its a 06 GSXR 1000. And yes i still have it. I do about 1200 a month on it. Its my daily. Still the fastest production bike to date with a 0-60 in 2.35 sec. Runs the 1/4 in 10.1.

This post has been edited by CrypticApathy on Mar 12 2018, 12:20 AM
xiao
Posted: Mar 12 2018, 05:18 AM

moon bunny

QUOTE (CrypticApathy @ 4 hours, 57 minutes ago)
Neither and its faster then both (minus top speed for the busa).

Its a 06 GSXR 1000. And yes i still have it. I do about 1200 a month on it. Its my daily. Still the fastest production bike to date with a 0-60 in 2.35 sec.  Runs the 1/4 in 10.1.

ahh ~ a Gixxer !! my memory's not what it used to!

I bought a crappy Hyosung last year to practice .. I got the practice I wanted .. then it broke down & now it's just sitting in the backyard derp.gif

I really like the CBR 600 RR ~ one day when I'm not a cheapskate I'll fork the cash & buy one laugh.gif

user posted image
CrypticApathy
  Posted: Mar 13 2018, 12:15 AM

OH SNAP!

A starter bike is a starter bike they are ment to teach you the 3 most important things of riding. They are designed to be cheap (although you went with a hysong vs the other 3 better options Kawi (ninja 250/300/400/500/650, Honda CBR 250/500 or Suzuki 250/500)

3 things you want to learn on a bike. First and for most Body Position. You get your BP right. Grip with your knees/thighs and ankles. DONT hang on to the handle bars. Use your core to keep you upright and where you need to be. The other 2 will be a whole lot easier.

Second throttle control. Keep your weight off the bars, you hold yourself up with your core and legs. Proper body position makes this possible. It will go a LONG way in stoping whisky throttle.

Third is braking. Learn to trail brake and emergency brake. Once again BP will mean a world of difference. During trail braking keep your weight off your arms so you dont apply the stopping inertia to the bars causing you to incorrectly countersteer/steer. And in emergency braking you slide your body as far back as possiable on the seat. it will help keep your rear end down so you can utilize the the 30% braking power of the rear.

Honestly after riding. I dont even enjoy anything a car can do. And find them really really boring. Everything you can do in a car you can do on a bike.

It takes damn near a million+ Dollar car to get the same performance that my $5k bike will do.

0-60 in 2.4 seconds
1/4 mile in 10.1 seconds (Less then $1k in bolt on's and ill be running 9's)
Top speed GOVERNED at 186mph. (Same bolt on's will fix the governor)

And YES you can drift them.

This post has been edited by CrypticApathy on Mar 13 2018, 12:21 AM
xiao
Posted: Mar 13 2018, 04:24 AM

moon bunny

Throttle control is a lot like shooting a gun at the range ~ it's all about posture & keeping your finger off the goddamn trigger laugh.gif

I like both cars and bikes .. like music .. it all depends on the mood I'm in & how nice the weather is. But bikes are definitely not boring!♪