Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - singin' 4U

Views: 9,043  ·  Replies: 3 
> ALLL MOTOR KA YES I SAID KAAAAAAA, KABOOOOOOOOM
s12drifter
  Posted: Jun 18 2018, 09:58 PM

The Lulz Boat

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 23,696

currently building a ka24de yes yes yes i know i can make more with boost, enough everyones told me i dont care. For years ive been trying to build a all motor and always ended up with turbo engines lol.

any suggestions? currently ka24de, 70f s14 head new 12.1 pistons and 248/240 hot cam swap, going to pair it with a 3" exhaust anyone have any suggestions on anyhing else? was thinking of getting the crank knife edged.
Nomake Wan
Posted: Jun 19 2018, 01:52 AM

ShiMACHaze

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,394

YOUTUBE ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBkuNpgACH0 )
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
mrmigs
Posted: Jul 29 2018, 09:18 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 34,020

On the right track. Make sure to get a good stand-alone computer for it like an AEM Infinity, and take it to Koji Arai for tuning.

There was a guy who was able to get an ITB setup working a few years ago. Didn't get much power out of it, but I think the throttle response was really good. Or possibly, he needed to utilize other things to get max potential for that mod.

You might consider getting some head work done -- valves n whatnot. Reference the GT3 class KA builds for tips. I remember Rebello Racing having some 300hp (i think) NA KA engines used for racing. Not sure if they still do or whatnot.
Wanadrift
Posted: Oct 29 2018, 04:30 AM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,761

This should be interesting. What's it going in? I've not seen more than a 200hp out of a KA