Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - Take Me Higher

Important Rules
• Do NOT post any torrents other than Initial D and automotive related stuff.
• Give the original torrent maker (if it was not originated from this forums.) proper credit.
• If you wish to start a new topic, please contact either the FORUM MODERATORS or one of the ADMINISTRATORS via PM or E-Mail.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

9 Pages  « 3 4 5 6 7 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 97,973  ·  Replies: 224 
> Prelude to Project D
Takumi Trueno
  Posted: Aug 22 2004, 02:35 PM

IDW Goldmember

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 2,098

Actually if you dont have the right or updated codec, it wont always tell you that you dont have it. I have wathced some videos like my rips with out the proper updated dodec and it doesnt look any good. I got the codec again and now its back to normal. Anyways tryout my other rips, Im sure you wont be dissappointed. Will you get any of the other rips?
DrEVOIII
Posted: Aug 22 2004, 02:56 PM

IDW Hokage & TS Team Ichiban VETERAN

Member No.: 1,928

Hey stfu you shmuck. If you dont like it, then deal with it. If you hate subs so bad go get people who have Tokyocrap DVDs and tell them to rip it for you.

How about at least a "Thanks" for doing this for you people in the first place. Then state your comments. As from my view of this, all youre doing is complaining and is taking everything here for granted.

Prick...
haspieuw
Posted: Aug 22 2004, 03:31 PM

IDW Lurker

Member No.: 2,006

or try to learn japanese ...its still an option
Perry
Posted: Aug 22 2004, 03:32 PM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

* sigh * I really have to put a post count restriction to enter this forums. If there should be more people coming in and just complain about things then a minimum of 30 post restriction will be enforced.

As for the 'scanline' problems. Yes, those are interlaced video. I am not sure which program Takumi Trueno used for ripping the DVD, but I doubt that program deinterlace all the frames. On the other hand, Godian Knot does deinterlace all the frames so you won't see those 'scanlines'. You can check out my Best Motoring Vol.6 for an example.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
DrEVOIII
Posted: Aug 23 2004, 01:35 AM

Wow, there are a lot of downloaders for this...

To all you leechers: My seed is up for your conveniency. happy.gif
Heero Maxwell
Posted: Aug 23 2004, 09:26 AM

IDW Full Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,549

Thats the word that i didn't remember interlaced. If it is a tv rip is ok to have this, bot just because you rip from a dvd disc does not mean that it is a dvd rip quality. I can burn on a dvd disc one video encoded with div-x about 75kbps and than rip and get a 500MB file and say that it is a dvd rip quality. I didn't tell that i was not understanding the subs, i can get the with no problem is just the visual of them that i hate. Even so you could encode the video with a div-x or xvid codec. That would be better, i mean the size of the video.

I am downloading the Best Motoring but it's stuck in 28% even with 1 seed. If you rip with virtual dub this does not happen ith the video unless you whant.

On the other hand, you keep thinking that this is a codec problem, you just say that we need MPEG 4 codec but there are a lot of them, a lot of packs with the MPEG 4 codec just like Div-X that has a lot of versions. Post a link with the one that you use but i'm shure that would not make the diference for me.
DrEVOIII
Posted: Aug 23 2004, 10:12 AM

Hey, didnt you read what I posted earlier? mad.gif dry.gif
Heero Maxwell
Posted: Aug 23 2004, 05:55 PM

IDW Full Member

Yes i read it but how can a person do a better job without knowing what he can do? If he wanna do the best job pro the initial d fans, he could try and put better sub on the video. He could deinterlace the video so people who don't know about this don't stay with a image like that. I didn't remember the name of this so i couldn't get it better, now i made some thinks of the video and it is a lot better. All that i'm saying is that this rip could be better much better. If almost everyone deslike the subs you should do something.
Takumi Trueno
  Posted: Aug 23 2004, 06:00 PM

IDW Goldmember

Please stop complaining.
Smiley_DC2
Posted: Aug 23 2004, 06:04 PM

Akagi's LanEvo Killer

Member No.: 1,751

Yes complaining is very unneccessary. Takumi Trueno among others (Perry, DrEVOIII, tomthebomb, etc) have gone out of their way to provide these services here at IDW. Constructive criticism is welcome but there is a fine line between complaining and offering advice.
Takumi Trueno
  Posted: Aug 23 2004, 06:06 PM

IDW Goldmember

word. I agree. Thats what Im trying to point it out. Thank you for putting it into such nice way. grin2.gif

This post has been edited by Takumi Trueno on Aug 23 2004, 06:09 PM
Smiley_DC2
Posted: Aug 23 2004, 06:15 PM

Akagi's LanEvo Killer

Member No.: 1,751

Just pointing out that the efforts here (music, torrents, etc) do not go unappreciated and more displays of thanks rather than complaining about the most insignificant details (that make limited or no difference whatsoever) wouldnt be asking for too much
rageguy
Posted: Aug 23 2004, 06:47 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 2,681

dont complain
why dont u try and provide us with a nice rip of any initial d stuff? or better yet, sub the new episode 5 and 6?
then u might realize that it is hard.
DrEVOIII
Posted: Aug 23 2004, 07:06 PM

QUOTE (Smiley_DC2 @ Aug 23 2004, 06:04 PM)
Yes complaining is very unneccessary. Takumi Trueno among others (Perry, DrEVOIII, tomthebomb, etc) have gone out of their way to provide these services here at IDW. Constructive criticism is welcome but there is a fine line between complaining and offering advice.

YES! omg, thank you!!!

There is a VERY fine line between complaining and advices.
Heero Maxwell
Posted: Aug 24 2004, 11:05 AM

IDW Full Member

Hard it's to make a sub just listening. Why would I make the subs for something that will be out in a week? Someone said that this rips are for the most dedicated fans of initial d because of the quality. Well all that i'm saying is that this could be a lot better. My complains are my way of advices. If i don't like this or that and why is the advice, you just need to work on them. I could make new subs for this video but since is exelent this video for you why should I make them?
DrEVOIII
Posted: Aug 24 2004, 11:46 AM

Youre not getting the point here... dry.gif
Heero Maxwell
Posted: Aug 24 2004, 12:01 PM

IDW Full Member

Now i'm not getting. I never said how hard or easy is to sub a video. All that i'm saying since my first post is that the quality is not good for the size of the video. The subs are bad and it's not a dvd rip quality like they say. This is what i'm saying here.

You know hat never mind anymore.

This post has been edited by Heero Maxwell on Aug 24 2004, 12:01 PM
DrEVOIII
Posted: Aug 24 2004, 12:02 PM

Good, now be gone forever! You prick...
Posted: Aug 24 2004, 12:59 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 2,366

QUOTE (DrEVOIII @ Aug 24 2004, 12:02 PM)
Good, now be gone forever! You prick...

lol Banishing the user medieval-style.

I think that your comments look more like annoying complaining than constructive criticism Heero. If he did a pretty weak job(in your opinion) and you complain so strongly then why don't you fix it and share it with the rest of the users?
Takumi Trueno
  Posted: Aug 24 2004, 01:09 PM

IDW Goldmember

Heero is complaining, Its not contructive criticism, like you said 696. Heero is new here, he shouldnt be complaining this much already. People that are new and all they do is complain isnt a good way to make friends, and it gets on peoples nerves, heheh grin2.gif . Please dont complain anymore Heero(get on my nerves) pinch2.gif .
DrEVOIII
Posted: Aug 28 2004, 01:59 PM

Hey, I'm requesting that everyone on IDW's Official Seeders to help seed this torrent.

http://bt.go2id.net/ <-- If you guys take a look there, there are a bunch of leechers and fairly a small amount of seeders.

Thanks for your co-op.

This post has been edited by DrEVOIII on Aug 28 2004, 01:59 PM
alanj
Posted: Aug 31 2004, 03:32 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 2,059

hmm, i dont know if its just me, but iv been trying to dl this file for the last 2 days now, and im only @ 8%. Is it just there arent enough seeders (if so, takumi trueno can u help me out and seed wink2.gif) or is this just a really big file?
Takumi Trueno
  Posted: Aug 31 2004, 03:42 PM

IDW Goldmember

BAH, people need to look at other topics. you may think you know how to use Bit Torrent Correctly but not everyone does. Please look at the guide I made here. people complain about slow speeds but that is only because of this. Read the WHOLE THING. Not just parts of it. Here>How to Use Bit Torrent Correctly. This is the most active torrent of all of them.There are many many people d/l and seeding for this torrent, there is no reason why you should be going slow unless you changed some settings or you havent opened up any ports. After you have read the whole guide and are still confused then PM or IM me.

This post has been edited by Takumi Trueno on Aug 31 2004, 03:44 PM
Sikarian
Posted: Sep 1 2004, 09:16 AM

Rallying Rabbit

Member No.: 2,802

My audio doesn't match up with the video...it will for like a second, then it starts being 5-10 seconds off from the video (early). I'll hear tires screeching, and then 10 seconds later I'll see cars moving.

Anyone know why?
Perry
Posted: Sep 1 2004, 12:07 PM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Sikarian @ Sep 1 2004, 10:16 AM)
My audio doesn't match up with the video...it will for like a second, then it starts being 5-10 seconds off from the video (early). I'll hear tires screeching, and then 10 seconds later I'll see cars moving.

Anyone know why?

Can you list your computer specs ? Include video card too. I think it's because your computer is not fast enough.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project

9 Pages  « 3 4 5 6 7 »