Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 2 unique listeners, playing Move - See You My Best Love

Important Rules
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 6 AA and 7 AAX here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. For anything about ver.4, please post them in the version 4 section. For anything about ver.5, please post them in the version 5 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

3 Pages  1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 10,297  ·  Replies: 58 
> Subaru Thread, For all the Subaru drivers
PandaApex
Posted: Jul 20 2010, 07:54 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Group: Members
Member No.: 29,092

QUOTE (ishida @ 4 hours, 1 minutes ago)
exhaust pipes are external upgrades... they don't do anything to your car except making your car look good on the outside.... i recommend you should save your points for more internal upgrades(engines) before tuning the outside of your car.... happy tuning... happy.gif

Actually, they just make sounds and allow you to backfire nonstop with X-4-X-X-X setup. Sound difference was obvious once I changed exhaust on my BNR34.
ChiyoV
Posted: Sep 6 2010, 10:58 AM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 35,944

Any love, review, or comments on the GDBF? I really like the car irl, but it doesn't seem like it gets so much attention or respect in D5, especially in TA rankings.
Takahashi Rensuke
Posted: Sep 6 2010, 04:19 PM

The Blue Lightning

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 36,245

Because the best TA for GDBF is Lake Akina, which not many players play that course... Basically i like the GDBF too because it's the newer version, but since Bunta uses GC8, i said "oh well, if the pro chose an older version, then i'll choose an older version". But now, i'm changing my GC8 to MRS because i don't like playing Akina UH and my TA in Nagao DH sucks...

This post has been edited by Takahashi Rensuke on Sep 6 2010, 04:22 PM
BlaznXShnitzle
Posted: Jul 11 2011, 12:51 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 37,522

IM pretty sure someone has asked this but does anyone have a FT GDBF? like the above person said I also like it a lot and since it is a rally car i thought why not get a subie but, im not sure how it stacks up against the evo's. this is in initial D5 btw pinch2.gif
BaneX
Posted: Jul 11 2011, 06:50 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 37,517

FT Evo3 anyone wanna try.
In my case its not FT yet, but today it will be. Only 2 steps left in Stage 5.
Glad to lend anyone who asks. IMO it actually handles pretty well, speed pickup is good too, but the top speed is really slow.
Drifting is very and i seriously mean very controllable so do try it out.
BlaznXShnitzle
Posted: Jul 11 2011, 07:51 PM

IDW Full Member

how does it compare to the gdbf? as terms of accel and handling ? does it handle like a 4wd car should?
Bumpercam
Posted: Jul 13 2011, 05:21 AM

Rage Against The Light

Member No.: 36,515

GC8 is still the noobcar for ID6, i guess. Very stable in drifting and quite a good rev pickup. I have an FT one, and while it doesn't say much in TA, it's the perfect car to fall back to when your opponent gets frustrating tongue.gif
BlaznXShnitzle
Posted: Jul 13 2011, 01:34 PM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (Bumpercam @ 8 hours, 13 minutes ago)
GC8 is still the noobcar for ID6, i guess. Very stable in drifting and quite a good rev pickup. I have an FT one, and while it doesn't say much in TA, it's the perfect car to fall back to when your opponent gets frustrating tongue.gif

whistling.gif what about the gdbf? I think the GC8 is a bit over used.
BlaznXShnitzle
Posted: Jul 24 2011, 01:41 PM

IDW Full Member

^anyone have an answer for this yet? ermm2.gif dry.gif ohmy.gif

3 Pages  1 2 3