Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing Go Go Girls - One Night in Arabia

Important Rules
NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

4 Pages  1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 24,814  ·  Replies: 83 
> Grip vs Drift
EA99
Posted: Nov 28 2005, 07:12 PM

woo happyface

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,162

QUOTE (Hachi @ Today at 12:25 AM)
^^^^dude your a jackass dont hate on me cause your a wall raping no0b and i actually have some skill, i'd smoke anything you drive anyways nuts.gif

dude calm down i was just jkin... and anyways dont double post or triple post as ive seen u done... but as many people say there is no point to heel and toe cos there is no clutch... u may say u can drift fine! dats ur view on it but for me drifting at least is getting sideways.... properly with countersteer ohmy.gif and u play version 2 right? cos im sure you could beat me in TA.. bt in battle care to try? shifty2.gif im talking about version 3 btw cos ive never played version 2.... but anyways best if we dont battle or ull become one of those ranting noobs who say blocking is gay etc. etc.

This post has been edited by EA99 on Nov 28 2005, 07:19 PM
project_desire
Posted: Nov 29 2005, 07:27 AM

The White Soaring Swallow

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,281

QUOTE (Hachi @ Yesterday at 8:31 AM)
no I use my right foot and i tap the brake with my toe and heel the gas. MY GOD WHAT A BUNCH OF F*@KEN NO0BS!!!!!! rant.gif

I said I wasn't trying to flame, I was asking an honest question and I would like to see some of your times because you are quite the cocky ID player. The way you talk you must hold world records, right? Also, I would like to race you on V3, you know that newer version with more maps, its been out for like ever, who is a noob?

This post has been edited by project_desire on Nov 29 2005, 07:29 AM
Yan the Cappucino ri..
Posted: Nov 29 2005, 09:45 AM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 5,346

wwhoooaaaa!! calm down guys anyway the v3 is not in all the arcade man think about that i little
EA99
Posted: Nov 29 2005, 09:51 AM

woo happyface

yeah i know im not dissing version 2 or anything but that guy is just like cocky with the o i can drift on every map crap which indeed might seem to him as drifting but to us is just normal turning with ur car sliding out w00t2.gif but anyways dint mean to create havoc... hell im not even a version 2 player so what am i doing here blink.gif
Hachi
Posted: Nov 29 2005, 11:46 AM

IDW Banned Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 14,082

Its not that ok, every one that i hang out with says i can DRIFT better than anyone else that plays at are arcade not the world. Besides its hard to hold records when everyone with records drive DCheat2's.And no i dont just turn , i can 5to4(with counter-steer) almost every corner or most corners were i watch others struggle on or grip.ANd dont hate because i'm not on V3, besides this is the forum for Arcade Stage Version1-2 as it says at the top of this page.
poKo
Posted: Nov 29 2005, 08:35 PM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 3,452

dude sdfu. dun think ur all that plz... cos were all noobs. and also DC2's aren't cheats they dun own all maps. i'll smoke ur DC2 with my cards in my wallet. shifty2.gif

p.s dun open old threads which are like almost 1 year old. ty hv a good day. w00t2.gif
Jay><
Posted: Nov 29 2005, 08:42 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 14,177

Me no like DC2 Go mazdas in version 2
EA99
Posted: Nov 29 2005, 09:17 PM

woo happyface

well i countersteer duh cos i drive a toyota.. MR2? mine drift > ur hachi drift rolleyes.gif i mean go watch sum option video's and really open your eyes to what a REAL drift is laugh.gif anyways GG im out
project_desire
Posted: Nov 30 2005, 05:23 AM

QUOTE (Yan the Cappucino rider @ Yesterday at 9:42 AM)
wwhoooaaaa!! calm down guys anyway the v3 is not in all the arcade man think about that i little

Sorry, but this isn't the first time I haved asked this guy a question and he flamed me. Before, I asked him if he was this guy I met at an arcade. He said no, that's all he had to say, but he had to add in but I'd smoke you on Akina anyway. Like he's seen me play and he knows, and btw Hachi the reason you slide on a turn where people grip it isn't because you're more skilled, its because they are trying to get as much speed as possible and you are trying to look cool. If you wanna drift, get a car, if you want to get better times, just play the game and quit worrying what you look like while getting around the corner. Sorry for the hostiliy that came from all this, but you must understand that this guy is really cocky.
EA99
Posted: Nov 30 2005, 06:55 AM

woo happyface

worship.gif sounds good thumbsup.gif
project_desire
Posted: Nov 30 2005, 07:10 AM

QUOTE (EA99 @ Today at 6:52 AM)
worship.gif sounds good thumbsup.gif

Lol, thank you. shifty2.gif
Hachi
Posted: Dec 1 2005, 07:54 PM

IDW Banned Member

HEy twiddle-dee and twiddle-dum, Guess you guys never watch the cartoon, or you'd know that Initial D means Initial Drift. Thats what i do, don't hate cause you drive your FR's like their FF's Peace
Jay><
Posted: Dec 1 2005, 08:11 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (Hachi @ Today at 7:51 PM)
HEy twiddle-dee and twiddle-dum, Guess you guys never watch the cartoon, or you'd know that Initial D means Initial Drift. Thats what i do, don't hate cause you drive your FR's like their FF's Peace

But, but. Isn't Initial D an anime?
EA99
Posted: Dec 1 2005, 11:51 PM

woo happyface

QUOTE (Hachi @ Today at 11:51 AM)

LOL U F***KN NOOB? I SED I DRIVE AN MR2? AN FR? AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHYHAYHAHAHAhAHAhAhAhAhAhAhahahasdhdasahhahAAHhAhAha!
anyways back on topic and the D in initial D doesnt necesserily mean Drift CHeh! wheres ur proof on that? sum rumours? uh dont think so and its a cartoon.. get in the real world wacth sum professional or even amateur drifting... and its not as easy as downshift brake turn.... noob dry.gif bah
Nero
Posted: Dec 2 2005, 04:03 AM

Bow down to the King!

Member No.: 5,140

He says it's Initial Drift because on the official movie review name they say '' D stands for drift, a technique where you (blah blah blah)...
project_desire
Posted: Dec 2 2005, 05:18 AM

QUOTE (EA99 @ Yesterday at 11:48 PM)
LOL U F***KN NOOB? I SED I DRIVE AN MR2? AN FR? AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHYHAYHAHAHAhAHAhAhAhAhAhAhahahasdhdasahhahAAHhAhAha!
anyways back on topic and the D in initial D doesnt necesserily mean Drift CHeh! wheres ur proof on that? sum rumours? uh dont think so and its a cartoon.. get in the real world wacth sum professional or even amateur drifting... and its not as easy as downshift brake turn.... noob dry.gif bah

Hahahahahahahaha! Awesome! An MR2 is now an FR. What a n00b! The FR2, lol. That guy is ridiculous. Hachi, I would like you to post a video of you drifting Initial D. And not Akina Snow.
GhostWRX
Posted: Dec 2 2005, 12:40 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 5,134

well you guys ... will surely not have MY god technique XDDDD

THE ONE HANDED PEPSI DORIFTO XDDDD

plain and simple, drink some pepsi while cornering with your RIGHT hand MUHAHAHAHA
project_desire
Posted: Dec 5 2005, 05:20 AM

QUOTE (GhostWRX @ Dec 2 2005, 12:34 PM)
well you guys ... will surely not have MY god technique XDDDD

THE ONE HANDED PEPSI DORIFTO XDDDD

plain and simple, drink some pepsi while cornering with your RIGHT hand MUHAHAHAHA

Lol, dude, I have so done that before! Hahahaha! My friend handed me a drink while entering a corner and I cleared it quite nicely while drinking the drinking and performing all the maneuvers with my right hand only. It was awesome. If only I smoked I'd pull a Bunta on that B!
darkpaladinzz
Posted: Dec 5 2005, 07:26 AM

do a barrel roll

Member No.: 14,420

awesome..gotta try that some time...though ill prolly start with myogi first....the last thing i need is a wall rape and a spilled can of pepsi on that drift-o
Jay><
Posted: Dec 5 2005, 11:47 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Playing with one hand against a friend playing with two while sipping a bubble tea, and winning rules. Lol, I took his bubble tea since it was on my side and drank it while he was pissed off.

This post has been edited by Jay>< on Dec 5 2005, 11:51 AM
GhostWRX
Posted: Dec 5 2005, 02:37 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 5,134

it is f**kin funny isnt it Desire ?? you have to clear the 4th section corners in akagi while doing it XDDDDDDDDD (pretty simple though) then after that you film urself doing it and you do a pepsi ad with it XDDDD mMWAHAHHAHA
Hachi
Posted: Dec 5 2005, 09:19 PM

IDW Banned Member

QUOTE (project_desire @ Dec 2 2005, 05:12 AM)
Hahahahahahahaha! Awesome! An MR2 is now an FR. What a n00b! The FR2, lol. That guy is ridiculous. Hachi, I would like you to post a video of you drifting Initial D. And not Akina Snow.

Excuse me for making the mistake, but really all an MR car is is an FF motor behing the driver. And Im not a no0b, in fact my TRD would takes yours any day, How tuned is your sw20 anyways. Level 4 LOL HAhaAHAHAHa

This post has been edited by Hachi on Dec 5 2005, 09:20 PM
EA99
Posted: Dec 6 2005, 01:17 AM

woo happyface

ohmy.gif what an MR is an FF? U FKN NOOB!!! fk u relli starting to piss me off and um the MR2 is a shit car in IDAS and so what? im the same fkn battle level as u ON VERSION 3 where the MR2 IS DOWN TUNED COMPARED TO UR 86 AND WHERE I CAN GET FISHED A LOT MORE THAN YOU.. AND DONT SHAME THE TRD NAME, JUST COS U DRIVE AN 86... FOR ALL I CARE UR SHAMING TOYOTA POS WAANNABE dry.gif

MR = FF with engine at back w00t2.gif ur realy fkn smart there dumb sh1T if you use logic then an RR = FF dumbass with the engine switched cos 1. the engine is BEHIND The rear axel while in FF the engine is IN FRONT of the front Axel so shut the FUK up U FKN WANNA BE B*tch! i dun care if i get a warning on this but u r sum lil sh1t who thinks they are the stuff and who thinks everyone is below you just cos U CAN SO CALLED FUKING DRIFT MY ASS.. SERIOUSLY GO WATCH SUM FKN DRIFTING IN REAL LIFE NOT THAT INITIAL D BS... OR GO PLAY GT4 OR BATTLE GEAR THEN TELL ME IF U CAN DRIFT U BLOODY NOOB
Faith
Posted: Dec 6 2005, 03:14 AM

BBQ any1?

Member No.: 7,994

QUOTE (Hachi @ Today at 4:13 PM)
Excuse me for making the mistake, but really all an MR car is is an FF motor behing the driver. And Im not a no0b, in fact my TRD would takes yours any day, How tuned is your sw20 anyways. Level 4 LOL HAhaAHAHAHa

shut up u fken n00b... stop flaming ppl when u urself r the n00b... let me get this shit straight... ur saying a MR is a FR... AND a FF... wow... never saw that coming from u n00b... typical... like all n00bs... u have no idea wtf u r talkin about... now learn ur place as a n00b.... and stop bumping old threads... stoopid n00b
dmhc69
Posted: Dec 6 2005, 03:47 AM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 5,199

ROFLMAO

<3 the IDAS section
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project

4 Pages  1 2 3 4