Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing Mega NRG Man - Supertonic Lady

Views: 2,628  ·  Replies: 0 
> Mod selection criteria, A public question to the admin
Möbius
  Posted: Sep 1 2010, 09:09 AM

IDW Top Poster

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 3,524

I , along with a couple of other long time members were wondering about the criteria used to select Tessou as a mod that wasn't even needed, with his own admission of

As a Pri Mod in 2008-2009:
- Juvenile behavior towards members and staff alike, including modifying member profiles without consent.
- Hardline attitude about what does and does not break forum guidelines, giving out various unfair warnings.
- Using position to harass members that I personally disliked.

After staff removal:
- Continued harassment of staff member, specifically Apex Carver, in anger over removal from mod team. This was mostly done via PM.
- Banded together with a group of likeminded disgruntled members to reform Order of the Triad and harass IDW and staff.
- T3E created as an outlet for disgruntled members. Subsequently removed after a few months due to lack of significant activity.
- Periodic guerrilla posts to voice dwindling unhappiness at being powerless against staff members.

That's a partial list.

This went on up to only a bit over a month ago and has lasted years. I am not sure what changed, or what could have changed to make said years of actively striving to divide the community for his own personal gains, to just go away?

Even up to a couple days ago, he was just being overtly negative towards IDWF.

To add insult to injury, he was appointed in charge of the Community Section, of the same community he tried to break.

This post has been edited by Möbius on Sep 1 2010, 09:15 AM
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums