Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - No Turning Back

Important Rules
• Please do NOT post knowingly false information. Violators will be issued an actual warning.
• Please do NOT copy and paste articles from other websites. Link and short description is ok, but please do not copy and paste pages of info. Violator will be issued a verbal warning.
• Do NOT post any torrents and/or links to pirated copies of software here. Violator will be issued a verbal warning.
• Discussions about illegal materials such as ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are not encouraged in this subforum.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,791  ·  Replies: 4 
> Thank you!, Various Members!
Smikey
  Posted: May 31 2012, 12:00 PM

dafuq
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MAYOR
Member No.: 14,329

I would like to take the time to thank those who frequent this section and provide ongoing assistance to the users of it.

Khat, N1 come to mind, as well as Vincentrichter, whom I do not believe comes here anymore.

You are instrumental in helping users out with their Computer needs with your extensive knowledge. I for one have learned quite a few things lurking and having problems of my own.

Thanks guys. Keep up the good work!
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
khat17
Posted: Jun 3 2012, 02:18 PM

IDW SIMPLETON

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 17,668

Most welcome and thanks for the thanks tongue.gif. We're always here to help. I visit from time to time to add more stuff and to help out if I can. As long as the forums are up I'll be around.
Mazda ina Ford guy
Posted: Jun 3 2012, 06:10 PM

333 Half Evil

Member No.: 37,098

Thanks to Khat and everyone else! I only wish we had a Droid expert lurking.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
khat17
Posted: Jun 4 2012, 12:17 PM

IDW SIMPLETON

Member No.: 17,668

May not be experts in here - but post all the same - we'll see what we can dig up.
Nomake Wan
Posted: Jun 4 2012, 01:37 PM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

Thank you for the appreciation, and Mazda, I agree with what Khat17 said. We may have fields of expertise but most of us are hard-working problem solvers who hate to leave a question unanswered. If we don't know how to fix your problem, chances are we can still help. cool.gif
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project