Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing Sugarcult - I Melt With You

Important Rules
• Please do NOT post knowingly false information. Violators will be issued an actual warning.
• Please do NOT copy and paste articles from other websites. Link and short description is ok, but please do not copy and paste pages of info. Violator will be issued a verbal warning.
• Do NOT post any torrents and/or links to pirated copies of software here. Violator will be issued a verbal warning.
• Discussions about illegal materials such as ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are not encouraged in this subforum.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,247  ·  Replies: 2 
> Vegas 9.0 question
APX
  Posted: Sep 6 2011, 09:09 AM

Join the Empire today! Or die, rebel scum!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,473

Trying to install Vegas 9.0... it keeps saying I need "Microsoft WMF 11 Redist for MTP"... where the hell do I find that?!

It'd be gladly appreciated. <3
Perry
Posted: Sep 6 2011, 09:18 AM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

It seems you need Windows Media Player 11. If you are using XP, go to this link: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/detai...lang=en&id=8163

If you are using 7, go to this link: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows...ws-media-player
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
khat17
Posted: Sep 11 2011, 06:22 AM

IDW SIMPLETON

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 17,668

Why not upgrade? Currently running 11 Movie Studio Platinum. For all persons with previous versions they have discounts available.

Anyways - follow what Perry suggests and post back if it works.