Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing Matt Land - City Lover City Rider

Important Rules
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 6 AA and 7 AAX here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. For anything about ver.4, please post them in the version 4 section. For anything about ver.5, please post them in the version 5 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,898  ·  Replies: 6 
> D6 event happo OBD night.
dikrif
  Posted: May 31 2011, 02:19 AM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,727

just want to ask how is the event calculate who get the prize?
im abit confuse. coz i play last time i get 3'04'xxx for the first day, and i get 1 stamps. and today 31/05/2011 i get 2'57'xxx and i got another stamps.
so my question here is, what's that stamps for? i need to collect until 'star' one or what? and 1 more, i dont understand japanese/chinese, but i see there got say 'GET' something like avatar background. sorry for this nooby quest, coz i've never played online even in d5. d6 is my first time experience facepalm.gif
thx guys
TER~XD
Posted: May 31 2011, 03:09 AM

Tsundere POWA!!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 35,660

The prize as in the sticker? If that's the case, you just gotta get past the cutoff point of each event. If it's TA, just get past the required time for that course. If it's Battle, get past the required points that you have accumulated.

The 'GET' avatar background thingy is dependent on the stamps you collect. Collect 5 stamps and you get to pick one background for your avatar. Do note you can't remove or place your background at will. But you can change it again by collecting another 5 stamps.
Oh, do note you can only collect 1 stamp on 1 event day. So if you wanna collect another, you gotta wait for the next day of event.
Phoenix_Cypher_K1
Posted: May 31 2011, 07:00 AM

My Double Aces + Rising Stars

Member No.: 5,284

Do note that cutoff is updated almost every hour (it's not fixed). If your time/event score is hovering just around the cutoff, even if you are above it, you may want to push it further as if there are others below you breaking the cutoff, you are in danger of losing your sticker.
dikrif
  Posted: May 31 2011, 05:15 PM

IDW Member

ohh, thx guys for ur explanation.
so that means, no matter how many times i try in 1 day, i still get 1 sticker only?
even in the same event for 2 days, if i enter the event, i get to choose 2 sticker?
or i still get 1 sticker only, but i get 2 stamps for avatar background? facepalm.gif
so need to wait 3 more days to get avatar background laugh.gif
again, if i win the event, i just guessing, in the next day after event, when i put my card in, it will automatically ask me to choose the sticker?

This post has been edited by dikrif on May 31 2011, 05:24 PM
Phoenix_Cypher_K1
Posted: May 31 2011, 06:10 PM

Hi, please don't confuse the sticker (prize) and the stamp.

When you eject the card it will show your event card and they will stamp it once. This will only happen once a day.

Upon event end (for example in this case, Happo event - it has ended already), when you insert your card, if your time meets the cutoff, you will see the congratulations screen and you will be prompted to select the sticker you want (one only). The sticker will only be applied to your car upon eject, so you can switch to the car you want to apply the sticker to.
dikrif
  Posted: May 31 2011, 06:28 PM

IDW Member

ahh, ok2 i understand now biggrin.gif btw, i checked event ranking by each area, i see the top player in happo event name got JC-blabla in japanese. is it u? >.< if its u, gratz then ! biggrin.gif
Phoenix_Cypher_K1
Posted: May 31 2011, 06:32 PM

That's me yes...tongue.gif and thanks smile.gif