Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing Max Coveri - Golden Age

Important Rules
NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,378  ·  Replies: 4 
> AE86 trueno(new engine) troubleshoot
jackson_asdf
  Posted: Nov 12 2005, 11:07 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,118

hey i'm a initial D starter and i regretted using a trueno as a starter.. i'm using type A and i'm good with the old engine at first.. but when comes to the new engine, everything changed.. the car can't seem to accelerator propely on gear four.. the gear four keep maintaining the same speed for a few seconds and it only started to rise up.. i don't know how to use the car in irohazaka.. pls give me advice pro ae86 drivers...
Nero
Posted: Nov 12 2005, 01:44 PM

Bow down to the King!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,140

The only reason I can believe your 4th gear takes time to accelerate is because you shift too early, the shift point aren't the same. And for iro, be careful cause you should alreadyknow the 86 is hard to drive, never touch the wall or else you'll never accelerate well. So you gotta be careful on Iro, and practice hard, that's all I can tell
Saito
Posted: Nov 13 2005, 02:52 PM

Wakarimasu ka?

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,260

With the new engine the car will only accel fast when it passes the 9000rpm meter....and yes do not hit any walls
Hachi
Posted: Nov 20 2005, 09:40 PM

IDW Banned Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 14,082

For most of the corners I keep it in 3rd and only shift into 4th if needed, if your going into fast put to 3rd then 2nd real quick only on iro
Hachi
Posted: Nov 20 2005, 09:41 PM

IDW Banned Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 14,082

SHIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!