Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (IRC)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - Promised Land~Bless into the Sunshine~ (Album Edit)

Important Rules
• Do not post any obscene material. (i.e. - nudity, explicit graphic situations ... etc.)
• Put a viewer discretion somewhere in your topic title / description when posting topic(s) that others might find offensive. (i.e. - Not Work Safe, PG13 ... etc.)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

399 Pages  « 397 398 399  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 250,774  ·  Replies: 9,960 
> Random Thoughts
xiao
Posted: Yesterday, 7:26 AM

moon★bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

QUOTE (umustwait101 @ 7 hours, 35 minutes ago)
Now that I have money, I'm gonna go buy loads of em!

They're 2.00 bucks at Walmart together with some Lunchables and some CapriSun's .. omg it's like 5th Grade Heaven mang!user posted image

QUOTE (umustwait101 @ 7 hours, 35 minutes ago)
And... how come you're posting on the forums but not on discord, buddy? Care to explain yourself?

I was re-watching El Doctor Estrańge for the 12th time last nite before I passed out in a haze of Zebra cakes and Sunny Delight ~ user posted image user posted image

ThaNOS is after ★ The eYe of QuaSimodo fear2.gif

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 2158 x 1136. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
RalliKai
Posted: Yesterday, 7:39 AM

Labor pilot

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 3,607

QUOTE (xiao @ Yesterday, 9:20 PM)
Same thing happened to me last year online2long.gif ..

・ Unplug everything from the computer except the mouse, keyboard, and monitor.
・ Install Win 7 or 10 via you CD-ROM.
・ Voila!

If that doesn't work ~ try the following response from N1:

The issue got resolved after using Microsoft USB downloader tool. Then I get to the install menu and it can't find the USB driver. Using USB 2.0. which the BIOS had no issue seeing but it's invisible during the Windows installation. blink.gif Going to be picking up a DVD drive soon so may try that.

For now, I'm probably just going to use Linux to fill-in.
xiao
Posted: Yesterday, 7:50 AM

moon★bunny

QUOTE (RalliKai @ 9 minutes, 42 seconds ago)
The issue got resolved after using Microsoft USB downloader tool. Then I get to the install menu and it can't find the USB driver. Using USB 2.0. which the BIOS had no issue seeing but it's invisible during the Windows installation. blink.gif Going to be picking up a DVD drive soon so may try that.

I've never done a Windows installation via a USB stick or upgrade either ..

Whenever I install Windows on a PC I always opt to burn the ISO into a bootable disc, then reformat and delete all partitions, until I get a nice clean Hard/Solid Drive .. then install Win10 Pro 64-bit from scratch, and add drives and peripherals and devices once I have the Windows installed. Don't get the 32-bit OS cause it'll bite you in the butt later crying2.gif

If your lappy doesn't have a DVD/BD-ROM .. external ones are pretty cheap on Newegg. I assume that's how people with 2017 MacBook Pro's get by ~ since it lacks an internal DVD-ROM too online2long.gif
Nomake Wan
Posted: Yesterday, 8:16 AM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

Try a different USB setting in your BIOS. For instance, if there is a 'legacy' setting, make sure it's on. In addition, make sure that the Windows ISO you're using is actually current and untouched (not a pirate/cracked/hacked ISO).

And finally, as always, ignore Xiao.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
APX
Posted: Yesterday, 9:28 AM

Join the Empire today! Or die, rebel scum!

Member No.: 1,473

zebra cakes are crappy.
oatmeal cream ftw
umustwait101
Posted: Yesterday, 10:18 AM

Osaka-kun

Member No.: 45,912

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 2 hours, 1 minutes ago)

The burn..........

YOUTUBE ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpYeekQkAdc )
RalliKai
Posted: Yesterday, 12:35 PM

Labor pilot

Member No.: 3,607

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 4 hours, 19 minutes ago)
Try a different USB setting in your BIOS. For instance, if there is a 'legacy' setting, make sure it's on. In addition, make sure that the Windows ISO you're using is actually current and untouched (not a pirate/cracked/hacked ISO).

Yeah, MOBO doesn't have "legacy" settings. dry.gif Updated the BIOS to the latest firmware but nothing changed. It's an Asrock AB350 Gaming K4. After doing more research on the matter, I found Ryzen removed support for eHCI which leads to the USBs going dead when trying to install Win7 and only 7. Used a PS/2 keyboard to get far enough to where the "Drivers not found" message pops up. Not looking good now, atleast for putting 7 on the machine.

This post has been edited by RalliKai on Yesterday, 12:36 PM
Sensation!
Posted: Yesterday, 1:34 PM

As expected of country grown vegetables
Group Icon

Group: Special Snowflake
Member No.: 19,520

lol there was an uproar about Ryzen NOT supporting Windows 7 from as least last year. How people missed that is beyond me.
There's some guides floating around the internet on how to get 7 working with Ryzen, google it.
xiao
Posted: Yesterday, 2:52 PM

moon★bunny

QUOTE (Sensation! @ 1 hour, 17 minutes ago)
Ryzen NOT supporting Windows 7

Link for future reference user posted image

How to Get Ryzen Working on Windows 7 x64
Spaz
Posted: 8 hours, 32 minutes ago

I just wanna go fast
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 30,193

Fun fact, the Touareg is a blast on track. And actually quite competent too. 10/10 would do again.
xiao
Posted: 7 hours, 13 minutes ago

moon★bunny

QUOTE (Spaz @ 1 hour, 18 minutes ago)
Fun fact, the Touareg is a blast on track. And actually quite competent too. 10/10 would do again.

Fun fact, the Touareg once had a V10 back in 2008. But the V6 is equally peppy torque-wise and looks fantastic to drive !! dribble.gif

I'm definitely not the audience ~ I feel like this is a great alternative to a Jetta Sport geared at Laguna Beach college kids that want something bigger to haul their friends & surfboards .. especially the base model which is the same as the Executive model, without the added weight & fancy perks.

But it does look hella nice tho If you can get a track video with the Touareg you drove, that'd be awesome my friend!user posted image

Also, Mitsubishi Mark needs to see this post!

user posted image

399 Pages  « 397 398 399