Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (IRC)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing Dave Rodgers - Space Boy

Important Rules
Do not post any obscene material. (i.e. - nudity, explicit graphic situations ... etc.)
Put a viewer discretion somewhere in your topic title / description when posting topic(s) that others might find offensive. (i.e. - Not Work Safe, PG13 ... etc.)

FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

21 Pages  « 19 20 21  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 94,636  ·  Replies: 500 
> The Gun Enthusiasts' Thread
MidnightViper88
  Posted: Jan 28 2017, 02:00 PM

Ballistic heartbreak

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,034

QUOTE (APX @ Yesterday, 3:16 PM)
Oh yeah, I posted the calibers I shot with on that day. handguns/shotgun/rifle (Which was a 270 winchester, so I don't know if it's weak or strong lol) They had the .22 but I didn't get to use that, mostly used the glock and colt. biggrin.gif

.270 Winchester is actually a pretty big caliber. My Panther Arms Mod. A-150 is chambered for 6.8mm Remington SPC; the rifle you shot is just barely a bigger caliber than what my rifle is, and all things equal in terms of comparative ballistics, that fucker can have a violent kick from something that shares a rough casing length as the 5.56mm NATO. I can handle my rifle, because honestly, between that and my dad's Remington .30-30, with me having shot no other rifle calibers besides those two, big calibers are all I know. laugh2.gif So if you shouldered that .270 Winchester with ease, then that's pretty good.

21 Pages  « 19 20 21