Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - It's only love

Important Rules
1 2 3 4
Initial D Latest News
  • Initial D Fifth Stage has ended with 14 episodes. [confirmed]
  • A theatrical version of Initial D is confirmed for release in August 2014. [Official Thread]
  • UPDATES : Animax has confirmed that Final Stage will be available on its subscription-based VOD (Video On Demand) service starting May 16th, 2014. It will continue where Fifth Stage left off. Consist of a total of four episodes, Final Stage will be focusing on the long-awaited final 86 vs 86 battle between Takumi and Shinji. [confirmed]
  • UPDATES : Avex has confirmed that the New Initial D The Movie will be a trilogy. First part of the trilogy is called Legend 1 -Awakening- slated for release in theaters on August 23rd, 2014 (Japan Only) [confirmed]

Please Follow These Rules
  • Please use the spoiler tag when posting content not yet covered by anime. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
  • Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
  • Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
  • Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,287  ·  Replies: 4 
> DVD Collection
Senna0202
  Posted: Nov 21 2017, 05:31 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 49,149

ebay.ca/itm/DVD-INITIAL-D-STAGE-1-6-2-EXTRA-STAGE-2-BATTLE-STAGE-FREE-SHIPPING-TRACKING/262158309641?hash=item3d09da5909:g:4fwAAOSw9N1VlsC8

Does this come with extra stage? It doesn't say on the back but I was wondering if it was there any way. If not can someone steer me into a deal similar to this one (I don't care for battle stage or the new movies though)?
JeffreySoftbark
Posted: Nov 21 2017, 05:49 PM

DJ Pon-2

Member No.: 48,221

I believe that it does. I'm not 100% sure though as I have never bought the product

This post has been edited by JeffreySoftbark on Nov 21 2017, 05:50 PM
Nomake Wan
Posted: Nov 21 2017, 09:44 PM

ShiMACHaze

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,394

Bootlegs are stupid. Also it fucking says right on both the auction and the DVD case that it does. Are you blind?

Sorry if I come off as abrasive but...seriously is this a trick question? blink.gif
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
xiao
Posted: Nov 22 2017, 12:46 AM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

ditto ~ the only thing that comes to mind is that Senna0202 is in grade school, posting from his mobile phone/library, doesn't have internet at home, but can somehow get his dad to spare 20 bucks for a bootleg ebay DVD, cause he doesn't have a BD player ..

Otherwise .. he still probably hasn't discovered the magic of torrents ? blink.gif
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Import_Lexus
Posted: Nov 25 2017, 05:12 PM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 22,550

Agreed with comments. Either support the official release or just torrent it. Don't support bootlegs please!

You are giving money to someone who just stole the original content and is making money off it.

Honestly, the Funimation release in the S.A.V.E. packs are super cheap. That is a better alternative.