Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 2 unique listeners, playing Move - See You My Best Love

Important Reminder
• Maximum size limit for signature is 150KB. (153,600 bytes)
• All images must fit within the 600 (width) x 200 (height) dimension limit for your signature.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 3,892  ·  Replies: 2 
> Need help picking up a title for my blog/art shop
stars-lullaby
    Posted: Aug 6 2012, 07:51 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,664

happy.gif Hello!

Today finally I started my art blog named "Turbo-Dreams" @ Tumblr is about the drawings I do for cars and owners with their cars or future dream cars owners. Always liked to draw cars since I was little until I met my husband and he introduced his friends from their group BOZ Crew (Burnout Zone Crew) besides racing illegally they do mostly burnouts too. So I got more inspired by them drawing cars a lot and discovered they where watching Initial D's episodes plus playing the games. The idea of the actual title I got it from a video my husband showed:
SPOILER

Not sure if the title fits well for my drawings or I should make one, but I don't have plenty of ideas for one at the moment, I'll update with new titles or say which one I chose. facepalm.gif

Here's one of my drawings I do that's currently on process. Hope you like it.
[center]user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 720 x 411. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
</div>
A little old illustration I did for my hubby with his favorite car from Chevrolet "Corvette":
[center]user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 720 x 450. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
</div>

Posibles tittles...
1- Turbo Dreams
2- The Art of Turbo Dreams
3- Automotive Art
4- Fiebre Lovers (fiebre in English means fever)
5- Las Nenas Racing Mixclub (las nenas means in English the girls)
6- The Art of Racing
7- I Drive this Boss DAILY!

cool.gif Suggestion for tittles for my blog are welcome once I get the right one I'll start my art shop here for requests. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by stars-lullaby on Aug 6 2012, 08:08 PM
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: Aug 6 2012, 08:40 PM

Patient Zero

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 37,947

Oh wow! This stuff is really nice. Better than what I can do to say the least! Great job! I really like the title "The Art of Racing" it's very simple and it gets the point across without loosing any of it's meaning. smile.gif
stars-lullaby
    Posted: Nov 1 2012, 02:02 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,664

QUOTE (THE_HONDA_CG2 @ Aug 6 2012, 08:40 PM)
Oh wow! This stuff is really nice. Better than what I can do to say the least! Great job! I really like the title "The Art of Racing" it's very simple and it gets the point across without loosing any of it's meaning. smile.gif

biggrin.gif Thanks! Took me a while to pick up the tittle so the blog's url is "http://turbo-dreams.tumblr.com/" and the title is "The Art of Racing".