Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (IRC)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 13 unique listeners, playing Neo - Midnight Love

Anime and Manga Forum Rules
Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
Use the Search function or read the Index of All Threads before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal or actual warning (if this rule is violated repeatedly).
Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
Discussion of yaoi/yuri is permitted, however, posting any sexual content and material is strictly prohibited and will result in an actual warning.
Please use spoiler tags when addressing a spoiler. Violating this rule may earn you a verbal warning. Please read this thread for more information on how to use spoiler tags.
Please ensure that when posting images that the images are at a reasonable resolution (i.e. 640 x 480 and below) or that you use a thumbnail to link to the original sized image.

FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 971  ·  Replies: 4 
> How to do watch your anime?

How to do usually watch your anime?
one series at a time marathoned (5+ episodes a day) [ 3 ]  [30.00%]
one series at a time stretched out [ 2 ]  [20.00%]
multiple series at a time marathoned (5+ episodes a day) [ 1 ]  [10.00%]
multiple series at a time stretched out [ 4 ]  [40.00%]
Total Votes: 10
Guests cannot vote 
takumi333
  Posted on Jun 3 2015, 03:05 PM

Mixmaster General

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 45,197

Personally I tend to watch 2-3 series at a time stretched out.
Nomake Wan
Posted on Jun 3 2015, 07:41 PM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

I keep up with most of my stuff each week, so a bunch of series, one episode per week.

Backlogged stuff it depends on the day.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Rudy
Posted on Jun 3 2015, 07:50 PM

Unregistered

(THIS POST WAS REMOVED BY REQUEST)
Saint
Posted on Jun 3 2015, 07:53 PM

The 6th Blameless Shift

Member No.: 2,067

Random, depending on mood. If it's an awesome anime, I'd watch it continuously till it ends or till I can't keep awake any longer.

I follow a number of series this season, too. Watch all of them on Sundays in one go.
takumi333
  Posted on Jun 3 2015, 09:14 PM

Mixmaster General

Member No.: 45,197

Yeah I used to marathon everything but I've fallen into the habit of spacing them out to 2 episodes a day. Perhaps it has to do with watching so many series that I dropped and didn't like that I want to make the good ones last as long as possible.

To be honest I can't watch more than 2 episodes of Monster at a time, I mean its a great series and all but it is way too dark for me to marathon.

This post has been edited by takumi333 on Jun 3 2015, 09:16 PM