Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing Dave Rodgers - Space Boy (New Generation Remix)

Radio Podcast
• Subscribe to our radio podcast: RSS feeds (Does not work with iTunes currently)
• Direct download for the shows is archived here: Recorded Shows (Convenient if you do not want to use any RSS client)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

7 Pages  1 2 3 4 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 21,126  ·  Replies: 173 
> DJ Eiji, Here comes a new challenger!!
DanteSS3
Posted: Jul 23 2007, 04:40 AM

IDW Full Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,385

*half fell into topic by accident*

Hey thanks Kikumaru, i REALLY enjoyed this one (ALost all the eurobeat remixes of hers are brilliant XD)

I'll try and catch your show again, as it was good happy.gif
Dave Rodgers
Posted: Jul 23 2007, 05:43 AM

Man who stand on toilet high on pot.

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 10,501

QUOTE (Kikumaru @ Yesterday at 4:38 PM)
Thanks for the comments guys. Sorry for the technical difficulties before the show. I was recording a few things earlier in the day and forgot to select the Stereo Mix box after I had finished =/

In any case, tonight will be back to the regular schedule of, "Power of Sound" which will consist of a variety of music, ranging from Eurobeat to Anime to Game Music, etc. Also, I don't really get on Yahoo much at ALL anymore..mainly cause my screen names are just eh..quite dirty laugh.gif!

Anyway, I hope you guys tune in later tonight as well! Hope to see you there happy.gif!

EDIT: Also, Pear-chan...it was called Ayu-Hour, but it was in fact two hours, since that's how long my session is, lol. I just don't really have anything better to call a session for a particular artist that's over an hour, except for just something like *insert artist's name here*-Hour.

I don't think anybody will pick at me too much about that, telling me, "But how can this be called Ayu-Hour when it's TWO hours?! n00b! I would hope the listeners are more focused what music I'm playing, instead of what I'm calling the show and trying to get me for political correctness XD

EDIT2: Tonight's session will be a BIT random! I'm going to see how it turns out, what the opinions are about it and such, then go from there. So, be expecting a LOT of different music during my session!

Hope you tune in laugh.gif!

EDIT3: Sorry for starting a bit later than usual! I was on the phone with a friend of mine and didn't want to start playing my music loud while talking with him XD. Anyway, sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused ^.^;

But it's really not madness. It's just win and awesome.

user posted image
Tetsuya Hikari
  Posted: Jul 26 2007, 03:28 AM

( ・ω・)

Member No.: 12,980

Last night's session went over REALLY well laugh.gif! I want to thank all of those who tuned in and listened to my show last night! You have all helped in bringing my highest count of listeners up to a grand total of....

21!!!

Also! The Peak Listeners for the night was 20, which was set by DJ Shithead and you all allowed me to be the favorite DJ of the day by breaking that record by ONE happy.gif!

It honestly does make me happy to know that there are people out there listening to my show and are enjoying it. I'm glad to entertain you with my music and hope that you continue listening! Please feel free to leave some comments in here after listening to my show and let me know what you think laugh.gif!

Well, I'm a little tired right now, so...I'm going to go to sleep. Thanks again everyone hug.gif!!

P.S. A special thanks goes out to DJ Shithead for bringing a smile to my face with his congratulatory song that he played after my session. Thanks again happy.gif!!

DJ Eiji music.gif

EDIT: My session was a bit short last night (just a little over an hour), but here is the song that someone requested for me to post that was played during my show! I'm not absolutely certain what the title is, since I ripped it off a CD I haven't listened to in YEARS, but..I want to say it's the techno remix for Aeris's theme from Final Fantasy VII.

In any case, enjoy happy.gif

Final Fantasy VII - Aeris Theme? (Techno Remix)

This post has been edited by Kikumaru on Jul 28 2007, 01:52 AM
Dave Rodgers
Posted: Jul 29 2007, 01:54 AM

Crazy train's launching here too!
Tetsuya Hikari
    Posted: Jul 29 2007, 03:03 AM

( ・ω・)

Thank you for all of those who tuned in to my show earlier! Now! I have an important announcement to make to all of you! This Thursday..and this Thursday ONLY....I will be hosting a FULL...two hours of DAVE RODGERS!!

I know some of you who are reading this are probably going, "Awwww..booooooooo!! I don't want to listen to Dave Rodgers for a whole two hours!", but that's fine. You don't have to listen if you don't want to. It's as simple as that. However! I believe this show will be really great!

AUGUST 2ND OF THE YEAR 2007 we make history for IDW Radio...

user posted image

Dave will be there..will you...?

music.gif

EDIT: Here is the song that was requested during my session earlier! Enjoy everyone happy.gif!!

Faye Wong - Eyes on Me (Techno Remix)

This post has been edited by Kikumaru on Jul 30 2007, 01:31 AM
Rudy
Posted: Jul 31 2007, 01:04 AM

Unregistered

(THIS POST WAS REMOVED BY REQUEST)
Tetsuya Hikari
  Posted: Aug 1 2007, 02:35 PM

( ・ω・)

Hello everyone happy.gif! This is DJ Eiji reminding you all to tune in for tonight's session, "Everybody loves Dave". If any of you are confused as to when to tune in, please look at the schedule on the main page.

I get on the air at Midnight PST. I'm hoping to break my max listener record tonight! I hope to see a lot of people tune in to this wonderful show tonight! It shall truly be....

EPIC!

music.gif
Sil80Drifter
Posted: Aug 1 2007, 04:59 PM

#1 Street Fighter Fan

Member No.: 19,411

offtopic... wow i never thought she would play Never Gonna Give You Up LOL
Rudy
Posted: Aug 1 2007, 09:09 PM

Unregistered

Dave Rodgers
Posted: Aug 1 2007, 09:11 PM

QUOTE (Sil80Drifter @ Yesterday at 7:59 PM)
offtopic... wow i never thought she would play Never Gonna Give You Up LOL

Man, this is the most epic post ever
Rudy
Posted: Aug 1 2007, 09:18 PM

Unregistered

Tetsuya Hikari
  Posted: Aug 1 2007, 09:22 PM

( ・ω・)

Sil80Drifter
--------------

I know it's off-topic, but it's also uncalled for. Please refrain from posting about another DJ in my thread. This is meant to discuss about my shows. For example: This would be like me going into DJ Shithead's thread and just posting something like, "Man, DJ Phoenix Wright's session was pretty awesome last night, huh?" instead of talking about HIS session.

Dori
------
It's actually going to be TWO hours, but hey..who's counting, right? Also, there's a PM system for a reason. Stop flooding my thread begging me to get on Yahoo. Also, don't expect me to get on any faster if you call me a, "hoe". Thanks.

Dave Rodgers
------------------

WIN
Sil80Drifter
Posted: Aug 1 2007, 11:39 PM

#1 Street Fighter Fan

sorry about that. btw i just started listening to IDW radio.. Kikumaru are you the one hosting right now?
Nomake Wan
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 04:10 AM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

Hahahahahha.... hahaha..... aww man.

Well as long as you're having fun, DJ Eiji. Missed the show, but I'm sure it was as epic as always.

Man... hahaha. Touchy. Oh well. grin2.gif
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Sil80Drifter
Posted: Aug 5 2007, 12:19 AM

#1 Street Fighter Fan

i have to announce this everyone and dont make fun of me... for my ghetto DJ skills. i oppend up two internet explorer tabs and played the radio and both, and theres an echo .. the different is like .3 of a second and it sounds really cool when you play love is in danger LOL
Nomake Wan
Posted: Aug 5 2007, 12:31 AM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

If you spam DJ Eiji's thread once more I will give you a real warning. Consider this a verbal warning.
SgtXDNX
Posted: Jun 14 2008, 07:00 PM

Goddamn Electric

Member No.: 23,073

Recording of last night's show is up, for those who missed it.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zjjdjl
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Tetsuya Hikari
  Posted: Jun 17 2008, 03:13 PM

( ・ω・)

Just coming in to make a poast about tonight's show :3

Audacity is giving me an error every time I try to open it up, so I can't record an intro for tonight. Regardless, just to let you guys know..the show tonight will consist of techno, trance, that sort of thing. I'm honestly not sure how many people here are into the genre, but nevertheless..I hope you guys tune in and enjoy happy.gif

I'll be starting the show at 8:30 P.M. CST and it will last for 2 hours and 14 minutes. I hope those who can attend will enjoy it and feel free to leave any comments in this thread, use a shoutout during the show, or PM me.

Thanks smile.gif

This post has been edited by Kikumaru on Jun 17 2008, 03:15 PM
Tessou
Posted: Jun 17 2008, 03:38 PM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

If there's a show on, even at such an odd time as a weekday, I'll be listening.

Hope some people camp the IDW chatroom as well tonight. shifty2.gif
Tetsuya Hikari
  Posted: Jun 17 2008, 03:55 PM

( ・ω・)

Hey thanks. I'd really appreciate it if you could tune in too ohmy.gif

My max amount of listeners last night was like..10 or 11 I think? After about halfway into the show though, it kept fluxuating between 6 and 7. I do hope some come into the chat though. Through the whole 3 hours and 38 minutes or so of my show last night, there was only four people in the room, not all at once either, mind you.

It was me, Fuse (who never even spoke anyway >.>), then Shale came in and left immediately after, then Fist Hokuto came in and we talked about MGS4 for a good 45 minutes or so, then he had to get some sleep for work in the morning. The rest of the night, it was desolate x_x

Well, I'll hope for better results in the room AND for the show tonight happy.gif
Tessou
Posted: Jun 17 2008, 04:00 PM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

Hopefully the usual gang gets off their asses and checks out the chat room then. I hate the prospect of a lonely room just as much as you do. laugh.gif
Tetsuya Hikari
  Posted: Jun 17 2008, 07:47 PM

( ・ω・)

A thanks goes out to all of those who tuned in! If you have any questions or comments about the show, feel free to leave them here, send them as a shoutout during my show, or PM me.

I'm not entirely sure yet if I'll come back as an active DJ, but I'm thinking about it at the moment. I'll let you guys know if I come to a decision soon. In any case, thanks again for tuning in everybody happy.gif
SgtXDNX
Posted: Jun 17 2008, 10:39 PM

Goddamn Electric

Member No.: 23,073

Sorry I missed the show guys, Drulz and I were at work >_>
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Tetsuya Hikari
  Posted: Jun 17 2008, 11:12 PM

( ・ω・)

It's not a problem. Nomake was as well and I'm sure he would have tuned in. I just hosted it a bit too early, that's all. I'll try to plan a better for future shows, so I can get more listeners, since there will actually be people home and not asleep yet music.gif

EDIT: Since I can't double post until a certain amount of time has passed, editing this post was the way to go. In any case! I am here to officially announce that I will be returning to IDW as your DJ for Friday nights from 11:00 P.M. to 1:00 A.M. just before DJ Phoenix Wright goes on, so you can expect your Friday nights to be even MORE epic than they used to be.

I am also here to announce that there will be a new segment introduced to my show this Friday titled, "Eiji's Box". I will take up to three questions from the members of IDW and answer them at the end of the show. The procedure is quite simple. I will answer the first three questions which are sent to me, whether it be through this thread or my PM box, if I reach my second question and I notice someone sent me a PM and there was another question posted in this thread, then I will gauge the times of both, then accept the one which was sent sooner.

The rules for submitting a question to the box are quite easy. First, you must fill in the form and start with a form of hello, followed by, "DJ Eiji", so..for example, "Dear DJ Eiji", "What's up DJ Eiji", "Hey DJ Eiji", so forth and so on. Secondly, you will post your question after the opening. It can only be ONE question and if you try to take advantage of this by finding a loop in the system by running a long 38 line sentence together, thinking I will accept that as one question, think again. Try to keep things short and sweet if at all possible.

Also, be civil. For example, don't write something like, "Hey DJ Eiji, why is it that your show fails?", "Yo DJ Eiji, could you tell your mom I said, "Hi" ?", etc. You get the point. If I see any sort of vulgarity or immaturity in your question and notice that you were hoping I read it to everyone and make a fool out of myself for you to get some "lulz", your entry will be disqualified and I will go to the next person who had the closest time after your entry.

Last, but not least..after you have written out your question, I ask that you sign with your name or a pen name of some sort (as long as it's not vulgar or immature, such as, "Your mom") followed by the state you live in, or if you are out of state, then your continent or country. In the end, your entry should be something like this:

"Hey DJ Eiji.

What made you want to become a DJ for IDW?

Ralph from California"

Or from people residing outside of the United States:

"Hello DJ Eiji.

What is your favorite kind of music?

Takehiro from Sapporo, Japan"

Now, your questions don't HAVE to be music related. They can be related to music, video games, anime, politics, religion, anything you can think of really. Just remember that it must be civil, so don't try to make an ass out of yourself by sending something immature, trying to get me to read it out loud.

The only other thing I would like to point out is, I would suggest just sending the questions through my PM box, so you can remain anonymous. I don't read out your username when answering the question on the air. I'll be reading out what you signed the letter with. So if you don't want people to know you were the one that asked that funny question, I would suggest not posting it in the thread, cause people WILL know, lol.

Other than that, I'll be working on a new poster for the show at some point later, since I no longer air after DJ Shithead and my timeslot is different this time, so if people were to refer to my poster on the first page, they would be confused as to why I don't air at Midnight. I'll probably try to work on that this weekend. It's already Wednesday today, so it was a bit of a short notice, talking to Perry tonight, getting to put me up on the schedule, so I won't have a new poster made before this Friday's show.

Anyway, if you have any questions about anything that I have stated here or need some clarification on something, feel free to ask through the thread or PM me and I will get back with you as soon as I can. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I look forward to the new segment this Friday, so send those questions in happy.gif

This post has been edited by Kikumaru on Jun 18 2008, 01:00 AM
Rudy
Posted: Jun 18 2008, 12:43 AM

Unregistered

7 Pages  1 2 3 4 »