Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Hiramoto Tokita's Theme

Important Rules
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 6 AA and 7 AAX here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. For anything about ver.4, please post them in the version 4 section. For anything about ver.5, please post them in the version 5 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 1,995  ·  Replies: 4 
> AS8 Name Change
OhNo
  Posted: Dec 10 2015, 01:33 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 46,115

Hello all!
I got a question about doing a name change on AS8. If I were to change my name would the leaderboards on the selected cabinets/arcade automatically update to the new name when I play on my card or would it still display the old name? I want my times to be displayed with the new name.
OkamiWind
Posted: Dec 10 2015, 04:54 PM

Ravioli Ravioli
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 40,468

QUOTE (OhNo @ 3 hours, 21 minutes ago)
Hello all!
I got a question about doing a name change on AS8. If I were to change my name would the leaderboards on the selected cabinets/arcade automatically update to the new name when I play on my card or would it still display the old name? I want my times to be displayed with the new name.

Hm...well I don't know since I am from America and I have no idea where you are but I am going to assume that you have access to the D.NET where you are. However I am going to guess that you may need to insert your card after you change your name then it will update...

However I do not know myself but this is what I think.
OhNo
  Posted: Dec 10 2015, 05:22 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 46,115

QUOTE (OkamiWind @ 27 minutes, 55 seconds ago)
Hm...well I don't know since I am from America and I have no idea where you are but I am going to assume that you have access to the D.NET where you are. However I am going to guess that you may need to insert your card after you change your name then it will update...

However I do not know myself but this is what I think.

I live in the US, visiting Japan soon. Im going to change my name in Japan using a online machine/D.net.
Akii
Posted: Dec 10 2015, 09:08 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 34,416

Just keep in mind that even if you change your name with D.Net, your original name will still be displayed if you are playing on an offline machine
SonicSP
Posted: Dec 11 2015, 08:15 AM

Nagao Fanboy

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 36,182

Basically, you can't change your name on your card. The only way you can do that if you change in on DNET but even that only applies when you're playing on online machines and even then, it changes back to your original card name once your subscription expires.