Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing Speedman - Speed Lover

Important Rules
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 6 AA and 7 AAX here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. For anything about ver.4, please post them in the version 4 section. For anything about ver.5, please post them in the version 5 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 1,778  ·  Replies: 2 
> Chinatown Fair menus help!
wastedkrackr
  Posted: Nov 29 2015, 09:38 PM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 46,088

Hey guys! I just walked up and found that stage 7 machine at CTF and I'm pretty excited! I was great at 3 and awful at 4 but 7 feels great so far! Im going back in a couple days to get a card going and I need some help.

Is there a translation of all those menu screens and options around? I couldnt even get a battle to work, and I got frustrated with story mode being on tracks and not letting me pick a track. I finally found time trials and banged out a couple runs with no card.

Also, is there a good resource for picking how to write my preferred name in the characters available on the menu?

Thanks in advance!
SonicSP
Posted: Nov 30 2015, 06:37 AM

Nagao Fanboy

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 36,182

I think we posted some screenshot translations of the menus in the D7 threads. Which should be on this topic page somewhere.

This post has been edited by SonicSP on Nov 30 2015, 06:37 AM
wastedkrackr
  Posted: Dec 2 2015, 10:43 PM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 46,088

Eh, it was a post of yours and it looked like it was perfect but the links had expired. Anyway my friend and I got cards going and we're pretty happy I know at least that I'll be back ALOT. Got to C3 and nearly done with 3rd stage tuning. The machines are linked and 1v1 works, as well as 2v2 (vs cpu's since theres only the two cabs.)

Pretty stoked about CTF right now!