Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing (Fifth Stage DS2) Dave Rodgers - The Race Of The Night

Important Rules
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 5 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. For anything about ver.4, please post them in the version 4 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 3,874  ·  Replies: 19 
> Card Care
GIDO
  Posted: Sep 21 2010, 08:06 AM

IDW God Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 35,913

Let me ask you, Do you keep your Credit Cards/ arcade cards/ IDAS Cards/ etc. inside of the card compartments of your wallets or use a card protector to store them in? I don't want my ID5 Card or any other cards to fry up or something because I keep mine at the card compartments of the wallet.

Thanks,
GIDO
Möbius
Posted: Sep 21 2010, 09:34 AM

IDW Top Poster

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 3,524

QUOTE (GIDO @ 1 hour, 27 minutes ago)
Let me ask you, Do you keep your Credit Cards/ arcade cards/ IDAS Cards/ etc. inside of the card compartments of your wallets or use a card protector to store them in? I don't want my ID5 Card or any other cards to fry up or something because I keep mine at the card compartments of the wallet.

Thanks,
GIDO

I used to keep my regular IDAS V1-V3 cards in my wallet, no probs.

But then I got so many I got a dedicated card holder for them. smile.gif

Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
DigiBunny
Posted: Sep 21 2010, 02:53 PM

Reading is magic!

Member No.: 30,700

My Lelouch Wallet from Comic Alley held them up just fine. as long as you aren't the type who carries magnets and such around in your pocket, I don't see the issue.

Even if you bend the thing slightly or get it wet, it's no big deal. The machine can still read it.
GIDO
  Posted: Sep 21 2010, 05:34 PM

IDW God Member

Thank You Mobius and Digi for your replies. It helped a lot. smile.gif
Takahashi Rensuke
Posted: Sep 22 2010, 04:29 AM

The Blue Lightning

Member No.: 36,245

i keep it in the wallet, although it's a little bend and got some stain (not that obvious), the machine still can read it...
GIDO
  Posted: Sep 22 2010, 03:32 PM

IDW God Member

QUOTE (Takahashi Rensuke @ Today, 4:29 AM)
i keep it in the wallet, although it's a little bend and got some stain (not that obvious), the machine still can read it...

Where'd you get the stain from? blink.gif
Takahashi Rensuke
Posted: Sep 22 2010, 11:21 PM

The Blue Lightning

QUOTE (GIDO @ 7 hours, 48 minutes ago)
Where'd you get the stain from? blink.gif

from the wallet, it's 6 years old now. The stain is not that obvious, you can only see it when you're very near to it...
LETS*
Posted: Sep 23 2010, 01:09 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 34,407

I'm keeping my card in my wallet aswell, though I'm wondering what would happened if it had a little impact? My wallet's prone to getting sandwiched between stuff(not heavy of course) and was dropped a few times with the card in it.
ishida
Posted: Sep 23 2010, 01:27 AM

Puppet Master

Member No.: 35,836

i used to keep my cards in my wallet but not anymore, i have encountered something so and not so terrible which is my first ID5 card(still alive)...i usually put my wallet on my back pocket so when i sit i always kind of sit on the wallet as well....once i finally take a close check on it and knew it was almost broken on the top right...on that day, i keep my cards in a card holder and bring them out when necessarily.....its still use able... pinch2.gif
Takahashi Rensuke
Posted: Sep 23 2010, 02:51 AM

The Blue Lightning

QUOTE (ishida @ 1 hour, 23 minutes ago)
i used to keep my cards in my wallet but not anymore, i have encountered something so and not so terrible which is my first ID5 card(still alive)...i usually put my wallet on my back pocket so when i sit i always kind of sit on the wallet as well....once i finally take a close check on it and knew it was almost broken on the top right...on that day, i keep my cards in a card holder and bring them out when necessarily.....its still use able... pinch2.gif

woah, good thing you saw that earlier, if not... maybe the card data will be lost.
GIDO
  Posted: Sep 23 2010, 08:33 AM

IDW God Member

QUOTE (ishida @ 7 hours, 5 minutes ago)

Good thing I don't put my wallet in my back pocket. biggrin.gif
Takahashi Rensuke
Posted: Sep 23 2010, 11:17 AM

The Blue Lightning

QUOTE (GIDO @ 2 hours, 44 minutes ago)
Good thing I don't put my wallet in my back pocket. biggrin.gif

I don't put my wallet in my back pocket, it's uncomfortable when you sit.
ishida
Posted: Sep 24 2010, 01:59 AM

Puppet Master

haha i got no choice cause my front pockets are loaded with handkerchief, keys, and phone.... pinch2.gif
Akii
Posted: Sep 24 2010, 02:11 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 34,416

I just stuff every single card in my wallet. But there was once, I was quite impatient to play WMMT3DX+. So, I put my R34 GTR card in my pocket while waiting for my turn. When it was finally my turn, I reached for my card in my pocket, unknowingly bending the card horribly in the process. When I saw the card's condition, I was like : shock.gif The card was like bent about 20 degrees. Bent back the card a bit to it's original state. Luckily still playable. There is still a little crease in the card though.

(kinda of an arcade addict here. Since when I see an arcade, I would like to rush there and play any games I find interesting.)
ishida
Posted: Sep 24 2010, 02:29 AM

Puppet Master

My first pro in 'game' was Time Crisis 3 lol a shooting game...i played in a small arcade and saw this new racing game called Battle Gear 3 and tried it... i was addicted to it....playing akagi....i then saw Initial D and fell into it.....and the continue story is a bit long.... happy.gif
Akii
Posted: Sep 24 2010, 03:02 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 34,416

The first arcade game I actually got good was only ID4. Actually started playing with IDAS2 (yes, as in the JAP ID2). But sucked in it. Then played ID3. But sucked in there also but only recently got interest back in ID3. Current cars for ID3 : AE86 Levin and AE85 Levin.
Takahashi Rensuke
Posted: Sep 24 2010, 05:33 AM

The Blue Lightning

QUOTE (ishida @ 3 hours, 4 minutes ago)
i played in a small arcade and saw this new racing game called Battle Gear 3 and tried it... i was addicted to it....playing akagi....i then saw Initial D and fell into it.....and the continue story is a bit long.... happy.gif

Same as you, my first racing game is Battle Gear (forgot what version) in Jusco and since then I'm addicted to racing games. When I went to other malls, I noticed a new game called Initial D 4. I played it and just like that I'm addicted to ID now...
brian_infinispirit
Posted: Sep 24 2010, 09:18 AM

The Dozuki Master

Member No.: 20,372

on nights when i have work, my cards are kept in a card holder that looks like a wallet... i only take my cards out of that card holder on weekends, and i put them on the available slots in my wallet...

there were times in the past when i brought with me IDv3, ID4, and ID5 cards... i had to keep the v3 cards separate from my ID4 and ID5 cards... just a safety precaution on my part... ^ ^"
imlameuknw
  Posted: Dec 11 2010, 12:58 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 36,760

haha i got no choice cause my front pockets are loaded with handkerchief, keys, and phone....

HAHA,, handkerchief!! funny la u,, me is poket tissue laugh.gif
Blakout
Posted: Dec 11 2010, 02:39 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 36,752

I keep my IDAS5 card in my wallet, although since i've got WMMT cards as well, i should get a little card holder for my cards.

I sit on my wallet or i put it in my pockets. Have not lost or damaged one card yet.