Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing J. Storm - Dancin' In My Dreams

Important Rules
• Do NOT post any torrents other than Initial D and automotive related stuff.
• Give the original torrent maker (if it was not originated from this forums.) proper credit.
• If you wish to start a new topic, please contact either the FORUM MODERATORS or one of the ADMINISTRATORS via PM or E-Mail.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 3,979  ·  Replies: 4 
> Initial d street stage corrupt data?, Could i have a step by step guide for 5.51
DRIFTGEAR
  Posted: Jul 8 2009, 07:19 AM

IDW Senior Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,624

The other day i was trying to work out psp game downloads and i stumbled across this site here http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3509707/In...treet.stage.PSP I downloaded initial d street stage but after i extracted the files twice until all the data came up like pictures car files tracks and so on but then when i wanted to play it it my psp3000 said corrupt data. Could i please have a step by step guide from the moment you click download to the moment you take the usb cable out and play. sorry but im a super noob. oh Im not sure it will make a difference but im running on official firmware 5.51 will that support initial d street stage? if not please tell me what firmware will and where to find that certain firmware. thank you for taking the time to read this post.

This post has been edited by DRIFTGEAR on Jul 8 2009, 07:21 AM
Larmo
Posted: Jul 8 2009, 02:30 PM

life is great, till someone kills it

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 17,163

QUOTE (DRIFTGEAR @ 7 hours, 11 minutes ago)
The other day i was trying to work out psp game downloads and i stumbled across this site here http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3509707/In...treet.stage.PSP I downloaded initial d street stage but after i extracted the files twice until all the data came up like pictures car files tracks and so on but then when i wanted to play it it my psp3000 said corrupt data. Could i please have a step by step guide from the moment you click download to the moment you take the usb cable out and play. sorry but im a super noob. oh Im not sure it will make a difference but im running on official firmware 5.51 will that support initial d street stage? if not please tell me what firmware will and where to find that certain firmware. thank you for taking the time to read this post.

first off, YOU CAN NOT use a download psp game in the psp 3000 UNLESS it is hacked. even hacked i dont think the 5.51 fireware will allow street stage to play. i had 3.90 custom fireware and it was lagging
zhenyu1994
Posted: Jul 24 2009, 05:26 AM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 32,649

erm first thing psp 3k cannot be moded. to play games downloaded from sites u need CFW and psp 3k had not been hacked.

street stage 3.90 should be okay. i tested on my various PSPs on 3.90 and 4.01 it work fine. not sure bout the 5.xx
Godot
Posted: Jul 24 2009, 11:02 AM

Aka FC3SSavannaIII

Member No.: 17,363

m33 5.00 works just fine
you just need to clock up the cpu speed thats all lol.
well mines just works just fine.
only the phat(psp-1000) the slim (psp 2000) are the only ones as of now that can be hacked. psp 3000s might take a little while longer because of its complexity.

This post has been edited by FC3SSavannaIII on Jul 24 2009, 11:13 AM
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
martinrules2
Posted: Aug 7 2009, 09:16 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 33,569

hey, do you need to mod psp 1000 to play downloaded games??? and will it cost money
or, if you dont need it modded, can you just drag and drop???