Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - Words of the mind

Rules and Policies
Please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

AS Section Announcement : This subforum has been renamed to Community and General Chat from the previous name Tournaments / Teams / Locations due to the recent changes in AS section. This section will serve as a general chat forum for the Initial D Arcade Stage community from now on. By general chat, we mean topics that are not related to the game itself such as the latest tournaments, places to hang out, discussion about a certain gamer.. etc. Make yourself comfortable posting here. One last thing, NO flaming and NO spamming.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 1,571  ·  Replies: 5 
> *IMPORTANT TO ALL MEMBERS WHO PARTICIPATE*, If you participate here, READ!
Kev
  Posted: Apr 20 2004, 02:07 PM

IDW Goldmember

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 571

Sorry for the inconvenience, but i had been very busy recently. I have gone through all the races that had occured lately and updated the Points thread. Unfortunately, the forum went down and had to restort to going to the back up data. Sorry for the inconvenience, but ill try to get the ponits close as possible to what it was before, but please dont yell at me if i get it wrong.
darthchilli
Posted: Apr 20 2004, 02:45 PM

hachi gogogo

Member No.: 1,362

someone didnt race me
Kev
  Posted: Apr 20 2004, 03:37 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 571

I havnt been to play initial D since spring break and that was when you brought up the whole fraud thing. If you decide to bring it up again, you will be banned automatically. There have been several warnings about this already.
darthchilli
Posted: Apr 20 2004, 04:06 PM

hachi gogogo

Member No.: 1,362

hey..dont tell me wut to do
hell i didnt even bring it up
YOU DID YOURSELF
GC8VIP
Posted: Apr 20 2004, 04:41 PM

22B

Member No.: 973

LEAVE IT ALONE!
Perry
Posted: Apr 20 2004, 05:53 PM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

Yea, apology to all you Arcade Stage members. The server crashed yesterday, causing lots of data lost, if you want to read about it, you can go to Announcement Board. But now, let's cope with the situation by re-making threads, re-challenge if it's necessary. Thank you.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project