Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing Symbol - Forever Young

Important Rules
• Please do NOT post any torrents and/or links to pirated copies of games here. Violator will be issued a verbal warning or an actual warning.
• Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
• Any kind of discussions related to ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are prohibited in this section of the forums.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

8 Pages  « 6 7 8  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 20,103  ·  Replies: 193 
> [PS3/360/PC] TES V: Skyrim, 11/11/11
Soran
Posted: Mar 29 2012, 05:43 AM

Driving on the road of life..

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 3,498

the Shrine of Mehrunes Dagon has two Dremora outside and two more inside, giving u 4 hearts in total. Plus they respawn every couple of game days

This post has been edited by Soran on Mar 29 2012, 05:44 AM
Wanderer
Posted: Mar 29 2012, 05:48 AM

The Watcher

Member No.: 35,816

QUOTE (Soran @ 4 minutes, 52 seconds ago)
the Shrine of Mehrunes Dagon has two Dremora outside and two more inside, giving u 4 hearts in total. Plus they respawn every couple of game days

I'm guessing that dungeon crawl would result in a Daedric Artifact?
Soran
Posted: Mar 29 2012, 05:56 AM

QUOTE (ATRUM_Neto @ 7 minutes, 9 seconds ago)
I'm guessing that dungeon crawl would result in a Daedric Artifact?

Mehrunes' Razor, one of the best daggers in the whole game.

If it's not ur thing, the shrine (which is rather small inside) has a lot of alchemy ingredients as well as gold, silver & ebony ingots

Go to the museum in Dawnstar to start the quest
Tessou
  Posted: Mar 29 2012, 05:56 AM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

Mehrunes Dagon is a Daedric Prince, so yes, it will net you a Daedric Artifact... unless you disobey his order during the quest. You must agree to kill the idiot Mythic Dawn guy that started the quest, or you will not get the Artifact (Mehrunes Razor).
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Soran
Posted: Mar 29 2012, 06:13 AM

user posted image

Lightsaber mod
Wanderer
Posted: Mar 29 2012, 06:18 AM

The Watcher

QUOTE (Tessou @ 21 minutes, 50 seconds ago)
Mehrunes Dagon is a Daedric Prince, so yes, it will net you a Daedric Artifact... unless you disobey his order during the quest. You must agree to kill the idiot Mythic Dawn guy that started the quest, or you will not get the Artifact (Mehrunes Razor).

Ahhh it's the Dawnstar Museum quest. So 2 Demora, my ebony arrows should make should make short work of them.
Tessou
  Posted: May 3 2012, 04:31 AM

Group Icon

On May 1, Bethesda announced that the first DLC pack, known as Dawnguard will be released in "Summer 2012" with a limited exclusivity contract for XBOX360. It will be 360-exclusive for 30 days, after which all other platforms will be able to access it.

So far, not much has been revealed about it aside from a teaser image:

user posted image

There's also a bunch of interesting stuff that was found in Skyrim's recent update. There are references to Snow Elves, which we know as the Falmer at this point in the game's timeline. So far the only visual representation of a Snow Elf is the giant statue towards the end of the Thieves Guild questline.

There are also references to crossbows. Cue bolt to the elbow jokes.

Among one of the biggest rumors that even Bethesda hinted at was the ability to cross into a new area of the map. That is, one of the other provinces. They made rather large hints towards Hammerfell, which is conveniently located where some of those conspicuous gates lead. Remember the guard towers overlooking a path that you could not follow? The DLC might allow you to continue down those paths...

That's just speculation, obviously. Other folks are guessing that Bethesda will play it safe and keep folks stuck in Skyrim. I dunno. Six months? They've had more than enough time to create something awesome.
Blues
Posted: May 3 2012, 07:41 AM

Silent Hero

Member No.: 15,805

Sounds like it's time to purchase Skyrim again. I'm exticed, that I am.
Tessou
  Posted: May 3 2012, 07:53 AM

Group Icon

My copy is cracked on the inner ring, it's been taken out of the case so much. The only games I ever played more than Skyrim were the other Elder Scrolls games, and Diablo II. smile.gif
Blues
Posted: May 3 2012, 08:13 AM

Silent Hero

Member No.: 15,805

Get a CD case. It will save your games
Wanderer
Posted: May 3 2012, 04:11 PM

The Watcher

Install the game to your HDD to avoid future problems. And I could've sworn I heard the Snow Elves referenced as Frost Elves.
Tessou
  Posted: May 3 2012, 04:45 PM

Group Icon

The game's already installed. I just have to minimize the amount of pressure put on the little spindle in the case so the disc isn't cracked any more. It's not that big of a deal.
Wanderer
Posted: May 3 2012, 05:01 PM

The Watcher

Happened to my Reach and Black Ops disk, absolutely ruined my BO, and Reach is on it's way. I absolutely hate the case designs. Rather put it in a sleeve.
DrunkByGreenTea
Posted: May 3 2012, 11:32 PM

IDW's Know It All

Member No.: 5,846

i don't own the game but i have a friend who plays. anyone here play as those cat or lizard things?
Wanderer
Posted: May 3 2012, 11:42 PM

The Watcher

QUOTE (DrunkByGreenTea @ 9 minutes, 39 seconds ago)
i don't own the game but i have a friend who plays. anyone here play as those cat or lizard things?

Kajiit and Argonian. I have yet to make a character in one of those races. All of mine are Nord, Imperial, and Brenton.
Ayako Watanabe
Posted: May 4 2012, 04:19 PM

Living In A Amish Paradise

Member No.: 2,415

QUOTE (DrunkByGreenTea @ Today, 12:32 AM)

I have two Argonians. One is a male double sword wielding juggernaut, and the other is a female mage/sword and shield user. Forgot what level they are since it's been months since I've touched my Xbox since I've been on vacation lol.
Tessou
  Posted: Jun 28 2012, 07:02 AM

Group Icon

Dawnguard has been released as of two days ago.

My advice is to make a save before entering Castle Volkihar (at the end of the first Dawnguard quest), so you can play both sides of the questline. Entering the Castle forces you to make a crucial choice regarding your character's future and allegiance, and you cannot reconsider your decision later.

Another piece of advice? Ally with the Dawnguard and do those quests first. Then go back to your pre-castle save and play the Volkihar quests. The reason behind this is that the Dawnguard quests are rather mundane and all too similar to stuff you've already done in Skyrim. The Volkihar (Vampire) quests typically take you to the same locations but imbue you with very powerful spells and transformation abilities. Get the boring shit (Dawnguard) done first, and then play it the way Bethesda obviously wanted you to play.
Jason_H.
Posted: Jul 1 2012, 01:08 AM

Safe On Block

Member No.: 1,239

If Bethesda wanted us to play one way, they wouldn't give us the option. tongue.gif Just Saiyan. Dawnguard all the way. Being a vampire lord is super neato and all, but I have yet to play a vampire character. I'm just happy someone figured out a way to translate the esm's into a PC-friendly format, but that's another story. :3

Loving the expansion so far, especially the areas it takes you. Soul Cairn was breathtaking, and running into old friends from past games didn't hurt either!
Tessou
  Posted: Jul 1 2012, 09:27 AM

Group Icon

I never played vampire before, either. I went Dawnguard first and then went to a pre-Dawnguard save to try it from the vampire perspective.

Vampires are horribly overpowered, especially when you unlock all 11 perks for them. Dawnguard quests give you new and better crossbows/bolts, while Vampire quests end up giving you godlike amulets and rings. The fun thing is, you can just nab the super crossbows from Dawnguard vampire hunters, while Dawnguard players have no chance at getting the incredibly OP amulets and rings.

That's why I said the choice is obvious. Bethesda gives you the option to play as Dawnguard and only get about 50% of the content, or Vampires, which gets to play with everything.

8 Pages  « 6 7 8