Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing Pamsy - So Fragile

Important Rules
user posted imagePost everything about Initial D Arcade Stage Ver.3 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 subforums. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

10 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 20,328  ·  Replies: 237 
> embarassing moments in ID? o_O
projectevo5
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 04:10 PM

Neo Devil Z

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 6,088

most embarrassing moment for me was racing against 10 star Bunta at Tsu, my god i messed up, i pased him right at the end problem was i scrapped against a wall and was stalling. in my excitement of passing bunta i downshifted too far and then realized i should upshit. in that slight moment of loss of concentration...bunta passed me and i lost the race....
Ayako Watanabe
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 05:00 PM

Living In A Amish Paradise

Member No.: 2,415

I was doing LoTS, racing against Kai in Irohazaka with the Trueno, I was doing fine with no problem whatsoever since iev beaten him many times. I took the first jump..and I got stuck..and he went right thru me ~_~.
riP
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 06:36 PM

Fool me once shame on me Fool me twice shame on u Fool me a third time ur dead

Member No.: 4,876

mines kinda sad... me and my "krew" if u would call em that [just me n abunch of my friends... were lyke a team that battle good ppl] anyways this kid was next on the machine next 2 me and i looked at his card i was lyke hmmm... he had an evo4 with a 10star RL so i was lyke "ok hes decent compared 2 the ppl i race" and when the guy next 2 me was over the kid challenged me and i was only doin bunta and i was losing so i said ok and yah i find out his evo4 was an automatic and when i raced him he took me a tsuchi so i was lyke "damn fisher" but diddent mind cuz tsuchi is my course and yah.. i find out this "10 star evo4 kid" can run a 4'xx at tsuchi... while we were doin the boost thing he asked "wut can u run on this course... i can run a 4'xx wut can u run" i was lyke ohmy.gif "OMG THIS GUY SUX" i asked how he got 10 stars if he cant even beat kt at akagi he said "my friends did LOTS all 3 times for me" and at the start he hit lyke 4 walls b4 the 1st turn and when i won my friends were lyke "so how does it feel 2 beat a newb in an automatic evo4?"... i felt lyke shit cuz i totally slaughtered him so yah... kinda sad kinda embarassing cuz heres me 1 of the best players at my arcade and some kid in an auto car that cant even beat kt at akagi and.. iono it just felt wrong cuz he sucked so damn much
Spencer
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 08:08 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,115

My was when i slaped my buddy across the face in the id touranament. It was crazy cause i did it right in front of everyone. I didn't really cared cause i was piss off. But then were cool again.
blizg
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 08:13 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 7,411

this is an embarassing moment for my friend. he lost to this like 8 year old in a stock automatic 34 with boost on against his half BT integra. doesnt sound bad cause boost right? WRONG he was in the back the whole time so he had the boost against this kid. i beat the lil kid on myogi boost on and was ahead the whole time so obviously my friend just sucks lol

ok my embarassing moment. this happened to me quite a few times cause im wierd. ive missed the shifter when trying to downshift a couple times and ended up wall raping. how? dont ask me.

oh and the steering wheel was broken so it was ultra loose less than 1 stiffness and i was use to 5 and i turned really hard and the wheel bounced off one side and went to the other. can you say wall rape? stupid broken steering wheel... now im used to it so my setting on the working wheel i have to use a setting of 1. bleh
J2.0
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 08:19 PM

2.0? wtf is that?

Member No.: 6,414

its not my embarassing moment but i keep beat people on akina DHD with my NB8C. is that embarassing for them?
ams14
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 08:33 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 4,825

QUOTE (Ayako Watanabe @ Jun 8 2005, 05:00 PM)
I was doing LoTS, racing against Kai in Irohazaka with the Trueno, I was doing fine with no problem whatsoever since iev beaten him many times. I took the first jump..and I got stuck..and he went right thru me ~_~.

that happen to me b4 too

Oh yeah one time I was TAing Akagi down, doing good while I was half way through the first section. Saw this good looking girl dribble.gif walking by and was checking her out shifty2.gif then I remember the game and I see my Q hit the V curve guardrail so hard my car was going 20km then and I just gave up the TA since there was 8 sec left laugh2.gif
kwago_9
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 08:57 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 5,311

there was some guy who saw me batttling my sis on akina and i'm not really that good a player and his guy friend signals to fight me since my sis stopped playing already. it was a neck to neck battle but after the hairpins at akina downhill he was in front of me and i was like trying to swerve at the back to be able to pass through i was so pissed at him since he was already smirking and saying to his friend he was gonna win but before the last turn to the finish line he rammed the wall hard and i was able to take over and he was like so pissed he slammed his hand on the machine and shouted something and after getting his card they left in a hurry. and i was like so happy i won cause i think he was underestimating me cause i was a girl. grin2.gif
PhantomaZero
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 09:01 PM

I hate this map

Member No.: 2,007

When I was so happy that my card survived a desolate inspection, a little kid challenged me to Myogi with an R34 and I lost.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
kazeryu512
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 09:08 PM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 2,963

yesterday i was at the theatre wit some fren(2 of my frens were grls and was watching me) and this dude wit his R34 challenge me and took me to tsuchi and i was doing ok the first time in the course i was prolly ahead of him by 40-50m but i was sorta crashing since wasnt familiar how the map goes so after first check he pass and won i was like damn i juss made myself look bad....then i challenge him again and lost even more then last time sleep.gif;;

also back in v2 i lost to itsuki like 3 time before i actually kno wat to do

and a good story is i beat a guy that was lv 8 RL in myogi after that his fren took me to akagi nd lost bad sleep.gif;; (my first couple time playing)
50Sen
Posted: Jun 9 2005, 12:41 AM

masa's girl

Member No.: 6,639

I just lose my grip on the steering wheel sometimes. Nothing really embarrassing.

I did make a twenty something year old guy cry though. I guess it's embarrassing for him. unsure.gif
rob:#
Posted: Jun 9 2005, 11:21 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 6,543

ok most embarising for me was i was racing and the shifter kept downshifting and i lost to a noob.. it was pretty funny grin2.gif
nsanedrifter
Posted: Jun 10 2005, 07:27 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 6,111

last year when i first started racing on initial d some guy pulled the reversal trik on Iro while like 8 people were watching.......... NNNOOOOOO!!!!
Nomake Wan
Posted: Jun 10 2005, 07:31 PM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

Most embarrassing moment... probably while I was playing this one guy who I kept beating... we were racing down Iro and all was going well, I was behind him but was setting up for a pass. Suddenly, he clips the apex on a hairpin and I hit him, my car spins and goes the other way... reversal. I had never seen it before, and I flipped out on him verbally with "Oh, that's it! I'm gonna pwn you! You're so f*ckin' dead!"

Them: o.o;;

I did beat the guy, but the flip-out was embarrassing for me. That, and being caught by surprise by a reversal. They just didn't seem that skilled to me, so I don't know how they knew that move. A fluke, perhaps? Hm.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
WRX DEMON Type R
Posted: Jun 10 2005, 07:33 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 3,276

I was racing a friend of mine - he wasnt all that good, i waited for him at the finish line, and taunted him... then he passed me just as i slammed the gas in 1st gear.
J2.0
Posted: Jun 10 2005, 07:37 PM

2.0? wtf is that?

Member No.: 6,414

^man, does that suck.
GEM
Posted: Jun 10 2005, 07:52 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 5,180

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ Jun 10 2005, 07:31 PM)
Most embarrassing moment... probably while I was playing this one guy who I kept beating... we were racing down Iro and all was going well, I was behind him but was setting up for a pass. Suddenly, he clips the apex on a hairpin and I hit him, my car spins and goes the other way... reversal. I had never seen it before, and I flipped out on him verbally with "Oh, that's it! I'm gonna pwn you! You're so f*ckin' dead!"

Them: o.o;;

I did beat the guy, but the flip-out was embarrassing for me. That, and being caught by surprise by a reversal. They just didn't seem that skilled to me, so I don't know how they knew that move. A fluke, perhaps? Hm.

I feel bad for that guy ... I imagine it was a fluke and he was on the verge of "pulling and iro" himself and then you blocked and saved him smile.gif

I can relate to him b/c I used to always make ppl pull 360s on iro but never on purpose. In fact, I still don't know how to do it effectively sad.gif

As for my most embarassing moment ... it'd probably have to be while I was racing this noob with boost on. It was a cold and rainy day in Toronto and I was wearing my 4 inch boots to play. Normally this isn't a problem, but the pedals were all wet pinch2.gif

At the S-turns on cp4 on Akagi, I braked and my foot slipped off the brake and my FD had himself a tasty wall buffet sleep.gif Needless to say, I lost crying2.gif It gave the noob such an ego boost so I took him to Tsuchi OB grin2.gif
2SLOW
Posted: Jun 10 2005, 07:59 PM

can't touch this

Member No.: 5,543

ok one day im racing...n then this lil girl [[ 7 or 8 yrs old]] decided to race mewith her altezza n took me to usui. my friends n i felt bad so i decided to stay behind her althought boost was on. so i kept behind her the whole time n was only gonna pass her at the very end....lmao funny part - i fergot about the time n b4 i knew it time was up and I LOST.....lol all my frends wer laffin at me....but hey....she deserved it....
ceraf
Posted: Jun 10 2005, 08:20 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 4,990

i lost to itsuki.
BOZZ
Posted: Jun 11 2005, 12:37 PM

Member No.: 1,414

Well for me it was racing with Cappucinos on Iro DH/Reverse in the rain... Kept spinning and going into reverse on the tight hairpins tongue.gif
2SLOW
Posted: Jun 11 2005, 05:29 PM

can't touch this

Member No.: 5,543

QUOTE (BOZZY @ Jun 11 2005, 01:37 PM)
Well for me it was racing with Cappucinos on Iro DH/Reverse in the rain... Kept spinning and going into reverse on the tight hairpins tongue.gif

LMAO that sounds fun
BOZZ
Posted: Jun 12 2005, 09:03 PM

Member No.: 1,414

QUOTE (2SLOW @ Jun 11 2005, 08:29 PM)
QUOTE (BOZZY @ Jun 11 2005, 01:37 PM)

LMAO that sounds fun

Heh... It hurts the wrists though... I should challange DEMON to such a race... It's fun tongue.gif
More fun when you have no clue how to use the damn thing tongue.gif
WRX DEMON Type R
Posted: Jun 12 2005, 09:06 PM

Group: Banned
Member No.: 3,276

haha. didnt we have one of those a while back?
azn_donut
Posted: Jun 12 2005, 09:07 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 4,970

when xkhol beat me.. :'(

This post has been edited by azn_donut on Jun 12 2005, 09:08 PM
driftheory
Posted: Jun 12 2005, 09:18 PM

IDW Supremo Member

Member No.: 6,689

my embarassing moment if it is embarassing is when i was on iro and versing some dude. i was ahead and was going into a hairpin (cant remember which one). i accidently underestimated the corner and turned early. the opponent had his chance to overtake but i blocked him.

10 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 »