Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing Digital Planet - We'll See Heaven

Important Rules
• Do NOT post any torrents other than Initial D and automotive related stuff.
• Give the original torrent maker (if it was not originated from this forums.) proper credit.
• If you wish to start a new topic, please contact either the FORUM MODERATORS or one of the ADMINISTRATORS via PM or E-Mail.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

9 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 97,981  ·  Replies: 224 
> Prelude to Project D
Takumi Trueno
  Posted: Jul 25 2004, 02:42 PM

IDW Goldmember

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 2,098

To burn any of my rips to a dvd you can encode it yourself to a .vob format and burn using Nero or whatever other DVD burning program. I heard you can use Roxio Media Creator and it will encode for you in the burning of the DVD. I dont burn much to dvd because of my huge hard drive I just dont bother. To get any of these programs just go to Suprnova

This post has been edited by Takumi Trueno on Jul 25 2004, 02:50 PM
likquidpopx
Posted: Jul 25 2004, 02:53 PM

lrlalvlelslanti-drug

Member No.: 2,108

anyone else have tips on this... would MPEG2 be the same as VOB?
Takumi Trueno
  Posted: Jul 25 2004, 03:02 PM

IDW Goldmember

Also would people please help me seed. There are still people downloading this video. There is only one other seed then me. I need some help since I still only have DSL right now. My Internet Explorer is extremely sluggish right now. Sometimes my posts fail so I have to copy and paste everything Im saying now just in case. Again please help people. I know MANY of you have this so please do help.
DrEVOIII
Posted: Jul 25 2004, 09:54 PM

IDW Hokage & TS Team Ichiban VETERAN

Member No.: 1,928

comon people..help us seed...im pretty tired of doing this by myself you know...if i stopped seeding..and takumi trueno stops seeding...what are you guys gonna do then? dry.gif

dont ruin it for others dry.gif
MasterT
Posted: Jul 25 2004, 10:01 PM

IDW Regular Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,864

I've been gone for the last two days, but I'm back and seeding again. Hopefully this will help since I have a fast internet and this doesn't even slow me down, so I will be able to keep it on for awhile. And like I said earlier, if you guys need or just want another seed, go ahead and IM me or PM me and I'll do it if I'm not busy.
Takumi Trueno
  Posted: Jul 25 2004, 10:17 PM

IDW Goldmember

Please just seed all that you can. Me and DrEVOIII seed all the time and at most there are 4 seeds at once on one trrent. I understand if you cant because you have 56k but please help all you can.
d0ob0o
Posted: Jul 26 2004, 10:52 AM

<3

Member No.: 1,467

ya my comp is too slow so i cant seed sorry...but i just dled it and its kinda weird...wtf is with subs? chaps? and they have the tokyopop names...and i really like it when keisuke intorduces himself and the subs say ryosuke takahashi...
blazin_drift
Posted: Jul 26 2004, 01:05 PM

Brap Brap

Member No.: 773

It's free, don't complain... As for burning it to DVD, get a program such as Main Concpet MPEG encoder and encode this sucker into MPEG with layer-2 audio(PCM takes up too much space). I've tried directly sticking this into Easy Media Creator, but it takes up to much space (6 gigs!). After you've encoded it to MPEG, get a program such as TMPEG DVD Author or maybe Ulead DVD Movie Factory or something.
Jin
Posted: Jul 27 2004, 09:39 PM

学校の乗組員

Member No.: 1,896

aiya 12 hours to go...damn

meh i can play this in DIVX right?
DrEVOIII
Posted: Jul 27 2004, 09:51 PM

yes you can...
MasterT
Posted: Jul 28 2004, 07:02 AM

IDW Regular Member

k, I'm getting bad data from tracker when I'm uploading...what's going on? (sorry for being slightly bit torrent iliterate)
Takumi Trueno
  Posted: Jul 28 2004, 08:21 AM

IDW Goldmember

That will happen every once in a while. There is no big problem. All you have to do is download the torrent again in the same place you just did as usual. I dont know why this happens because the tracker isnt down. If it ever gives the mesage, just re-download it. If you check right now, people are still seeding and there are people still downloading. The tracker is fine.

This post has been edited by Takumi Trueno on Jul 28 2004, 08:27 AM
Posted: Jul 28 2004, 08:29 AM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 2,366

I don't have a dvd burner... boohoo. crying2.gif

Can any of you guys just give a bit of info on the storyline of the prelude for a dude with no dvd burner?
Takumi Trueno
  Posted: Jul 28 2004, 08:37 AM

IDW Goldmember

696 Posted on Jul 28 2004, 09:29 AM
  I don't have a dvd burner... boohoo. 

Can any of you guys just give a bit of info on the storyline of the prelude for a dude with no dvd burner?

What are you talking about? You dont need to have a dvd burner to watch my rips. My rips are just videos. Just an .avi file that you watch on your computer. Also if you check,I always try to give the synopsis(brief description of the storyline) for any of the video torrents that I release.
MasterT
Posted: Jul 28 2004, 08:40 AM

IDW Regular Member

yea, it's fixed now...for some reason it just wasn't working and showed no seeds or peers bu whatever.
fr86
Posted: Jul 28 2004, 11:42 AM

banned?

Member No.: 904

Watched..

all i can say: WORST subtitles EVER.

"hi, im Jon" - keiichi Tsuchiya.

WTF? everything messed up, half the stuff they said didnt even make sense.
Takumi Trueno
  Posted: Jul 28 2004, 11:48 AM

IDW Goldmember

All I can say is that is all that there is. Unless someone fan subs it, there will be no other subtitles then the HK one. That is the official HK dvd that I got from Chinatown. I dont know if it was just me that was unlucky to get this one bad subbing dvd. But that all there is. Unless you want no subtitles or I rip it with Chinese subtitles. Just please be happy with what you got. I was mad too but just please accept it. Again this is all that is out there un less some one can prove me wrong and please show me where I can get it. Also please dont make the situation worse by saying WTF, I did all that I can. Im going to try to get another "Prelude to Project D" dvd with better subtitles. This is the only torrent I have made which isnt all that it could be. If you saw my rip of Extra Stage, you will see that the subtitles for it are great.

This post has been edited by Takumi Trueno on Jul 28 2004, 11:54 AM
Posted: Jul 28 2004, 12:08 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 2,366

QUOTE (Takumi Trueno @ Jul 28 2004, 08:37 AM)
696 Posted on Jul 28 2004, 09:29 AM
  I don't have a dvd burner... boohoo. 

What are you talking about? You dont need to have a dvd burner to watch my rips. My rips are just videos. Just an .avi file that you watch on your computer. Also if you check,I always try to give the synopsis(brief description of the storyline) for any of the video torrents that I release.

What I'm talking about is burning the movie. I understand I can just click and watch but I can't keep a 2gig movie on my HD hence I have to burn it but I don't have a dvd burner. That's all. sad.gif

Sypnosis: This Project D Fourth Stage Special dvd features racing scenes made entirely with computer graphics, however more advanced cell-shading is to be used to make the CG scenes a bit less conspicuous beside the traditional animation. The plot of the previous 3 stages are fetured as well as the creative staff of the whole Initial D production staff. Much behind the scenes look will be featured and all this is hosted by none other than the Drift King Mr. Keichi Tsuchiya. ^Credit to Jackadeal.com

That doesn't say much... Is it just Keiichi presenting a behind the scenes look at initial d fourth stage or are there some extra scenes that explain the story with extra details not like in fourth stage where there is nearly 100% racing and talking about racers' auras and freaking special skills? blink.gif
fr86
Posted: Jul 28 2004, 12:27 PM

banned?

Member No.: 904

gahahah, takumi, i didnt blame u for shit. I just said the subs suck and the WTF is to the dicks who tried top sub it.

You should see my Battle stage subs, the full lenght battle stage... man o man. Its like the guys who subbed it didnt even speak english lol.
MasterT
Posted: Jul 28 2004, 08:08 PM

IDW Regular Member

yea, you did a good job ripping it Takumi, but the subs weren't very good...but it's still way better than not seeing it...after all, I have been seeding for lik 4 days straight...
BiBi
Posted: Jul 28 2004, 11:07 PM

BFV addict

Member No.: 1,236

QUOTE (fr86 @ Jul 28 2004, 12:27 PM)
gahahah, takumi, i didnt blame u for shit. I just said the subs suck and the WTF is to the dicks who tried top sub it.

You should see my Battle stage subs, the full lenght battle stage... man o man. Its like the guys who subbed it didnt even speak english lol.

after all these r just bootleggers trying to make a quick buck. That's why I say fansubs are better, because those ppl do it for the love of doing it grin2.gif When I work on manga translations, I try my best to do an accurate and direct translation.
DrEVOIII
Posted: Jul 29 2004, 08:17 PM

anybody here still wants this? if there is no reply to this in 3 days then im taking a break from seeding it...i need to use my own bandwidth you know pinch2.gif
tensai
Posted: Jul 30 2004, 02:50 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 2,389

i need this still, im at 90+ percent so ill be done soon

thank you takumi trueno for putting this out, and thanks to all the seeders
MasterT
Posted: Jul 30 2004, 06:29 PM

IDW Regular Member

sorry but i hadta delete it cus im low on room on my comp...but i did have about an 8.000 share rating so i got it to 8 people lol...but anyways sorry i cant seed anymore
DrEVOIII
Posted: Jul 31 2004, 12:29 PM

my seed will revive for this on 8/1/04

9 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 »